Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Gripweed posted:

What’s this lady’s deal?

she's a proud Israeli

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Shut the gently caress up Obama

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

i say swears online posted:

i remember somethingawful going crazy over jack layton like a decade ago. was it just rose-colored glasses because he was dying

the ndp was the second largest party in canada for the first time in terms of seat count in parliament, but it was a flash in the pan and was more because the liberal party briefly collapsed than any sustainable left-wing swing.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Al-Saqr posted:

maybe saab should just throw in the towel and accept that Volvo is the best car maker

volvo group sold their car company years ago, volvo the car company is just ford

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Gripweed posted:

What’s this lady’s deal?

she appears to have had Too Much College

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the racist CUNY professor seems to be trying to attract negative attention, concerning

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

f

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1716505249635004835

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Netanyahu is going to condemn Obama as anti-semitic for that statement

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

gently caress obama

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

The Oldest Man posted:

I think the average American thinks Gaza is a full on ISIS terror training camp with tents and poo poo

the channel 5 videos someone posted a while back are pretty indicative. the israel supporters have no loving clue why Palestinians are mad, the idea of blowback doesn't mean anything to anyone it's just there's finally a reason to be really upset

the last part of the israel channel 5 video is chilling since the lady knows a bunch of people who were kidnapped but she suggests they need to do something other than engage in dialogue with Palestinians which both means greenlighting a genocide and also apparently giving up on getting those hostages out alive you apparently know personally to fuel your bloodlust.

also i'm sure someone's made the point but the whole 911 comparison every hack is making is darkly funny. do people think america's reaction to that resulted in anything good? even for america?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the first time in the history of the london underground that a passenger was able to understand what the driver said

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

30.5 Days posted:

https://twitter.com/NTarnopolsky/status/1716505372612076024

lol honestly it might be funny to just release all the hostages and see what they do

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

30.5 Days posted:

https://twitter.com/NTarnopolsky/status/1716505372612076024

lol honestly it might be funny to just release all the hostages and see what they do

Lol is this saying Israel is refusing to work with the hostages that aren't Israeli?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Weird, Obama mentioned the number of Israeli's killed but no mention of the number of Palestinians. That's like, so weird. Huh.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

:thunk:

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1716530514369347833

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I think that "tendency to get angry at retail/service workers" is probably one of the best indicators of whether someone just has a rotten soul in a way that can't be fixed. It's just a deeply alien impulse for any decent person that only makes sense if you truly believe other people to be "below" you.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/7StoriesPress/status/1716530327118577856?s=20

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cum

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama is incredibly incurious of the world outside Europe and Chicago. I’m glad there are many protesting against Israel in Chicago, hopefully near his library.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
thanks, obama

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dreylad posted:

the channel 5 videos someone posted a while back are pretty indicative. the israel supporters have no loving clue why Palestinians are mad, the idea of blowback doesn't mean anything to anyone it's just there's finally a reason to be really upset

the last part of the israel channel 5 video is chilling since the lady knows a bunch of people who were kidnapped but she suggests they need to do something other than engage in dialogue with Palestinians which both means greenlighting a genocide and also apparently giving up on getting those hostages out alive you apparently know personally to fuel your bloodlust.

also i'm sure someone's made the point but the whole 911 comparison every hack is making is darkly funny. do people think america's reaction to that resulted in anything good? even for america?

Yeah I watched it this morning and at the mere utterance of "hey do you think Israel locking up an entire generation of gazan kids could have caused this?" she almost literally says "I'm not here to explain how we got here. I'm emotional and I want revenge"

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

Is the American three star general advising the zionists the one who masterminded victories in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria and Ukraine?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Barfsack's statement, though bad, was a lot better than Biden's lol. Too bad he never had the power to do anything about it! Oh well.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Baquack Obamailure

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

DelilahFlowers posted:

I think im gonna post here now.

uh, hmm. ok, well. um. yeah.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bibi taking the noble stance of allowing all POWs in Gaza to die from Israeli bombs

Milosh
Oct 14, 2000
Forum Veteran

gradenko_2000 posted:

She's Hitler 2

She's got a terrible sense of humor and thinks she has a great one.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

dads friend steve posted:

Bibi taking the noble stance of allowing all POWs in Gaza to die from Israeli bombs

it feels like since the crisis kicked off the media has already written them off so everyone assumes they're dead already so you may as well and just glass gaza. this conflict is cynical and awful already but that felt particularly brazen.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

DelilahFlowers posted:

I think im gonna post here now.

See you in a week lmao

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Will gladly take it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

isrealis dont be more racist than boers challenge. difficulty: impossible

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Baquack Obamailure

Barfjack Obamnaman

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
Voskomit, did poo poo get this bad near the end of apartheid?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

"that too often has received tacit or explicit support" how often would've been the ideal frequency? are there different ideal frequencies for tacit support versus explicit support? or do you just imitate the pastiche of vacillating liberal critique youve read in the atlantic because you're 62 loving years old and still trying to be lauded as a real adult like a middle schooler performatively reading the front page? barnes & noble topic table rear end president

at least trump just says he thinks hes a brain genius and doesnt subject us to his book report on steven pinkers 7 top traits of highly brainful geniuses

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Zokari posted:

great to have a rule that really brings out the inner mod in everyone

Tell people it's free season to kick Americans and suddenly everyone's a kapo... :(

dta

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Baquack Obamailure

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
If you like your apartheid state, you can keep it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gripweed posted:

What’s this lady’s deal?

quote:

Tamy Ben-Tor (born 1975) is an Israeli