Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i think that was tom and the impressions angered bryan

As I hear it in my mind it was definitely Tom Zenk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

It was 100% Tom Zenk and when he did it on the spot Bryan said it was the greatest jim barnett impression he's ever heard. He never brought him back.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Big Josh is the sickest wrestler I've ever seen

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The Undertaker's money problems continue. He has been forced to start a podcast with a patreon. Sad to see how far he has fallen, this must be really hard for him.

https://www.patreon.com/SixFeetUnderwithMarkCalaway/about

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
No Money Mark

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MassRafTer posted:

The Undertaker's money problems continue. He has been forced to start a podcast with a patreon. Sad to see how far he has fallen, this must be really hard for him.

https://www.patreon.com/SixFeetUnderwithMarkCalaway/about

I can't wait for the ad reads.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If you really want to rest in peace, Casper have the mattress for you

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

With bluechew, your significant other can take one... last... ride..

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh my god Deadlock's SGH for this month just went up and it's UFC 1 and it's incredible. Their reaction to the dude getting stomped on in the corner in the second match is great. "Once he unlocked the ability to punch him in the back of the head it was all over"

Edit: Incredibly good 'Watch This' from yesterday too with the Chamber of Horrors match from Halloween Havoc 91

explosivo fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Oct 21, 2023

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Pylons posted:

With bluechew, your significant other can take one... last... ride..

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

explosivo posted:

Oh my god Deadlock's SGH for this month just went up and it's UFC 1 and it's incredible. Their reaction to the dude getting stomped on in the corner in the second match is great. "Once he unlocked the ability to punch him in the back of the head it was all over"

Cracked up when they compared UFC 1 to the Terri Invitational Tournament this week. "The winner of this tournament gets $100,000 and Terri as a manager." "That's a good deal! UFC 1 was just for $50,000...and you had to get beat up by a bunch of racists."

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Pylons posted:

With bluechew,

i laughed out loud when denise transitioned to her new bluechew read last dynamite recap, her podcast partner wasnt expecting it either

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Urn rewards when you purchase any qualifying Tombstone Pizza

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

They uploaded last year's WOR by mistake and it is kinda hilarious how much is the same but also what changed drastically. They're bitching about Mandy Rose's interminably long NXT women's title reign, talking about how Bronn Breaker is about to become a breakout star, and that Moxley wrestling Penta is cool as gently caress.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they uploaded an ep of WOL to the WOR feed this week as well. Sloppy shop! Mike on the Dave feed 🤢

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Jerusalem posted:

They uploaded last year's WOR by mistake and it is kinda hilarious how much is the same but also what changed drastically. They're bitching about Mandy Rose's interminably long NXT women's title reign, talking about how Bronn Breaker is about to become a breakout star, and that Moxley wrestling Penta is cool as gently caress.

time is a squared circle

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Trying posted:

time is a squared circle

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

The best part is the news aggregators aggregating it like it’s new, and then the ouroboros continues unaffected.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Trying posted:

time is a squared circle

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

1glitch0 posted:

Urn rewards when you purchase any qualifying Tombstone Pizza

This is out of control

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Punch McLightning posted:

The best part is the news aggregators aggregating it like it’s new, and then the ouroboros continues unaffected.

He's not joking!

https://twitter.com/Peps_Wrestling/status/1716195752949506145

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's loving amazing and hilarious and depressing.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I don't know if it is infuriating or adorable that Bryan can lay out the exact timeline of the Miro/CJ story on WOR and still not grasp that Miro and CJ are getting their kicks playing around by having CJ tease Miro with managing other wrestlers so she can enjoy watching him destroy them, which in turn makes him more infatuated with her, which in turn gets her more excited (also it hones Miro's skills, outside of spicing up their marriage it's also effective management!). Poor Andretti had no idea that he was just a pawn in all this.

The immediate jump from Andretti being destroyed to picking Andrade as her next client should have made that even more obvious! She wants Miro even more jealous and enraged but also fighting a better class of wrestler to further hone his skills.

Or maybe I'm the one thinking too deeply about it? I love this angle anyway.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know if it is infuriating or adorable that Bryan can lay out the exact timeline of the Miro/CJ story on WOR and still not grasp that Miro and CJ are getting their kicks playing around by having CJ tease Miro with managing other wrestlers so she can enjoy watching him destroy them, which in turn makes him more infatuated with her, which in turn gets her more excited (also it hones Miro's skills, outside of spicing up their marriage it's also effective management!). Poor Andretti had no idea that he was just a pawn in all this.

The immediate jump from Andretti being destroyed to picking Andrade as her next client should have made that even more obvious! She wants Miro even more jealous and enraged but also fighting a better class of wrestler to further hone his skills.

bryan is cosplaying The Casual Watcher where if you dont get beat over the head with what is going on it doesnt exist

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

bryan is cosplaying The Casual Watcher where if you dont get beat over the head with what is going on it doesnt exist

yes...

cosplaying......

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Jerusalem posted:

I was kinda wondering that too, given CJ's increasingly horny reactions to Andretti getting his rear end handed to him and the fact that she instantly found an even more handsome guy for Miro to beat up.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

This is an exceptionally kind way to call Bryan stupid, which he is.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im a good boy

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Some people are living proof of why WWE feels the need to have their shows be 60% recaps of stuff you just saw

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jerusalem posted:

Bryan Alvarez learns of Dom-Brat relationships a speedrun.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

This isn't even the first time they've done a gimmick like this. Bryan is kind of dumb

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I mean he has to watch a thousand hours of wrestling every week. His brain is probably just dead and he might really need every plot point spoon-fed to him

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Listening to old TNA reviews from him and Vinny, Bryan not grasping blatantly clear storylines is nothing. Obviously TNA produced tons of illogical poo poo and that is bound to break your brain, but even when they actually had logical storylines and characters giving clear reasons for their behaviour, he treated it like it was yet another failed Russo angle.

Also far as I can tell he never stopped whining about how people pronounce 'roof'.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is it just me or did Bryan sneak in a "crucix" when describing the Danielson/Andrade pin on WOR?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

He said “so Malakai’s Black” at one point lol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey is there an easy way to have stuff from patreon appear in a podcast aggregator? I finally bit the bullet and subscribed to deadlock’s patreon and while the streamable links work, I would hugely prefer an audio only feed

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Hey is there an easy way to have stuff from patreon appear in a podcast aggregator? I finally bit the bullet and subscribed to deadlock’s patreon and while the streamable links work, I would hugely prefer an audio only feed

like audio of sgh and watch this?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Suplex Liberace posted:

like audio of sgh and watch this?

Yup, exactly. If that would involve ripping audio files, too much effort, i will just use the patreon app, but the patreon app doesnt keep playing if I lock my phone

First world problems

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

rotinaj posted:

I don't sub to deadlock but most patreon pods have an rss feed you can import into a good podcast player.

From a web browser, go to the deadlock patreon page, click on Membership tab, and look for Listen On Other Podcast Apps with an rss link you can paste into your aggregator.

Dunno if that link is accessible from the patreon app, I couldn't find it.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
F4W is going to put out more free Youtube shows again
Monday: WOL
Tuesday: B&V
Wednesday: Lance
Thursday: WOR
Friday: Mike-WOL
Saturday: Jim Valley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lone Goat posted:

I don't sub to deadlock but most patreon pods have an rss feed you can import into a good podcast player.

From a web browser, go to the deadlock patreon page, click on Membership tab, and look for Listen On Other Podcast Apps with an rss link you can paste into your aggregator.

Dunno if that link is accessible from the patreon app, I couldn't find it.

Nice, thanks!