Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I've been listening to the Game Theory episodes since it's Halloween time, they hold up nicely, especially the Musk ones in light of ... Everything he's done since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-

Wizard Master posted:

How deeply Matt's knowledge, humour and anger has been missed over the past few weeks.

I just listened to the Guys podcast episode “history guys” which was recorded months ago and it was good but it really made me miss him

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/ambercrollo/status/1716451953117655124

:unsmith:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
On Movie Mindset: In the last decade or so people have discovered Halloween 3 and how it's awesome because the protagonist is just a smooth-talking sleazeball. Those people need to see Michael Moriarty in The Stuff.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

They say matt awoke from his coma when a nurse set his in-room TV to play SNL and he got up to change the channel

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Nanomashoes posted:

They say matt awoke from his coma when a nurse set his in-room TV to play SNL and he got up to change the channel

this is misreporting, he got up to turn the volume up

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Yeah Matt’s SNL watching has been well documented

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Cached Money posted:

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Cached Money posted:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i have the christman disease. a couple sketches got me two weeks ago but the bad bunny episode this week was boring. jost didn't even say anything racist. i will continue to watch because it may get funny again

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Cached Money posted:

He has learned the Trump art of thriving off of things that ordinarily disgust and sicken normal people

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cosmik Slop posted:

He has learned the Trump art of thriving off of things that ordinarily disgust and sicken normal people

I just wanna grill

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1716480471880650840?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

I’m sick of seeing this dude. Tedious waste of space.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Your head needs to confront an open toilet.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

i feel like I've seen this exact post multiple times.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
smdh crank podcast left cant even stick to the simplified talking points :sad:

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

Gripweed posted:

i feel like I've seen this exact post multiple times.

Yeah, since at least 2016

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the week long+ stancil meldown really brings me back to the heady days of the bernie campaign. one of the few remaining true dead ender debate freaks driven to madness by the nefarious chapo boys. wonder what completely insane tweet he'll delete but can't walk back that'll lead him to lock his account

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

the week long+ stancil meldown really brings me back to the heady days of the bernie campaign. one of the few remaining true dead ender debate freaks driven to madness by the nefarious chapo boys. wonder what completely insane tweet he'll delete but can't walk back that'll lead him to lock his account

Something nakedly antisemitic but also maliciously horny for attention about Felix

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Mr. Lobe posted:

Something nakedly antisemitic but also maliciously horny for attention about Felix

Felix really needs to start throwing a "haha" out there to his reply guys trying to riff otherwise this will keep happening.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'd put money on this, yeah

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Twitter is so bad now, it’s like 95% engagement farming. The Felix bit of “what’s a movie you’ve seen [farming engagement for xp]?” was prescient because that’s most of the site now.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
crank podcast left

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Isn't he mad because Israel bombed a hospital and he bought into all the really bad evidence it was a "misfired" rocket and doesn't get why everybody else isn't a rube too.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if he's like the rest of the haterz he's mad about something chapo said 4 years ago that everyone in the world has forgotten about except for them.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

uber_stoat posted:

if he's like the rest of the haterz he's mad about something chapo said 4 years ago that everyone in the world has forgotten about except for them.
I'll never forget Chapo Death Threats, TYVM

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
matt's out of the hospital!

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Stringent posted:

good, I’m glad he can be home with his wife and daughter

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Hell yeah, extensive hospital sucks in and of itself let alone having a newborn, and it costing you a billion dollars

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Stringent posted:

excelllent news

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Man, this is 2017 as he-- *sees publish date*

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

this mf writing in Hillary 2024

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Will Stencil is a Pynchon character

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Matt being out of the hospital got me to hoot and holler in joy on the way to work this morning.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

well why not posted:

this mf writing in Hillary 2024

Warren actually

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
someone who spent most of 2017-2021 connecting post-its labeled "LEV PARNAS" and "PAUL MANAFORT" with colored yarn is not the best person to be lecturing everyone about "conspiracism"

that said, stancil's position (pro-immediate-ceasefire, no ground war) is a lot better than most centrists' takes on this. unfortunately he happens to be one of the most annoying people alive which is why he's getting yelled at

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Matt being out of the hospital got me to hoot and holler in joy on the way to work this morning.

Was this in the episode or what

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Heath posted:

Was this in the episode or what

At the start, yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
:hai: Nice