Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Cousin Titt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

I'm concerned the AI heard big titties, what I typed was, all the titties you have.

Once the computers figure out we like big tits, that's it for civilization.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Cuppin' Titt

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

OwlFancier posted:

what do you think the boob is full of?

fingers

Tat sounds like a decent premise for a sleazy exploitation horror movie.

The Boob That Ate Fingers

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Already exists

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3369624/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

davidspackage posted:

Once the computers figure out we like big tits, that's it for civilization.

This is precisely why ‘The Matrix’ was so unrealistic.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Stoatbringer posted:

This is precisely why ‘The Matrix’ was so unrealistic.

remember tho that the matrix wasn't supposed to be perfect, they tried that and it failed cause we all died suckin on big titties

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Railing Kill posted:

The most time-to-cost ratio I've ever had is probably FTL. I paid 5 bux for it on a Steam sale and have since sunk 1000+ hours into it over, I dunno, ten years? Hades, Bloodstained, FTL, Stardew Valley, Slay the Spire, Disco Elysium, Dicey Dungeons, and Vampire Survivors are all at or under 20 bux. I don't understand why anyone allows the AAA part of the industry to let them charge 70 bux for their unfinished, broken bullshit.

Oh wait. I know why. It's because most video game nerds are craven, consumerist hogs. I forgot that for a second.

i was gifted deep rock galatic and i have 769.5 hours played over 4 yrs. not bad its also only 25 bucks and is super fun / from a company that is pro consumer. they only make money on box sale and cosmetic poo poo. but you get a gently caress ton of cosmetic poo poo for free just for playing the game. if you liked left for dead check it out. its like left for dead if you could destroy everything in the enviroment and the zombies were bugs and you were a dwarf.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Deep Rock Galactic is a good recommendation for sure. One of the few games using procedural generation that I actually enjoyed.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Large Testicles posted:

remember tho that the matrix wasn't supposed to be perfect, they tried that and it failed cause we all died suckin on big titties

That's insane to me. If I lived in paradise with a guaranteed titty supply and affordable housing I would produce so much loving power for our machine overlords.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Phlegmish posted:

Deep Rock Galactic is a good recommendation for sure. One of the few games using procedural generation that I actually enjoyed.

Surly working class dwarfs are an instant win for any media.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Biplane posted:

That's insane to me. If I lived in paradise with a guaranteed titty supply and affordable housing I would produce so much loving power for our machine overlords.

:hai:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
DRG rules

Groda
Mar 17, 2005

Hair Elf

Large Testicles posted:

every culture/religion loves big titties it's not unique to mormons

Greeks?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Biplane posted:

One of many reasons the beta-script for The Matrix where the humans were being used for brain/processing power, not electrical energy, made more sense.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

This looks fun, Imma find a way to watch it.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Biplane posted:

We look back at the 90s with their affordable houses and reliable jobs, but somehow people then were as miserable as people now. If you took someone who had it hard and then gave them a soulless 90s corporate job they'd probably be thrilled, but the people who were just handed that for finishing school hated it.

It's possible that people born into a virtual theme park where every wish was granted instantly would also get ennui. Not because they require misery, but because they require challenge. Figuring out a puzzle is fun, being handed a completed puzzle is not.

I think the machines didn't know what would actually make a human paradise.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Biplane posted:

Humans are terrible power sources, the Matrix AI is a robot army of terminators and all the higher reasoning ability of ChatGPT

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Elfface posted:

One of many reasons the beta-script for The Matrix where the humans were being used for brain/processing power, not electrical energy, made more sense.

It wasn't just about making sense, it was about what the test audience could understand. A lot of people stop even trying to listen if they hear computer jargon, even moreso back in 1999.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I partook of some very serious discussions about how the Y2K virus would keep the machines from using humans as batteries

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

To be clear, these were recent discussions

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies

Elfface posted:

Eh, if the computers are smart enough to make the matrix, do you need any more computing power? I always thought it would be cool if the humans were kept for genuinely random number generation.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I mean, the 2038 problem exists.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

FFT posted:

quote:

There is no universal solution to the problem, though many modern systems have been upgraded to measure Unix time with signed 64-bit integers which will not overflow for 292 billion years

Again with the short-sighted solutions

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

FFT posted:

I have 2038 problems but a glitch ain't one

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

oldpainless posted:

To be clear, these were recent discussions

It's 2023 grandpa

Gorilla Radio
May 10, 2007
On behalf of the Serbs, we're very sorry for the Hillary Clinton sniper incident. Next time, we'll aim better.

Aphrodite?!

I hate Ragnarök so much. everything I hate about anime in one.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

PittTheElder posted:

Humans are terrible power sources, the Matrix AI is a robot army of terminators and all the higher reasoning ability of ChatGPT

I like readings of The Matrix, the Terminator movies and other movies with AI that reveal that those AIs aren't particularly intelligent. Like how Skynet is a terrible tactician and gets his rear end handed to him by the remnants of Mad Max world.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Field Mousepad posted:

It's 2023 grandpa

I sincerely wish it was not

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Biplane posted:

If I had a wife with titties like that I would be cupping them as well

I also would support this guy's wife

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

oldpainless posted:

I sincerely wish it was not

Just wait another 3-12 years and it'll be 2024.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Trabant posted:

Just wait another 3-12 years and it'll be 2024.

Just want to say, nah I'm from 13 years in the future, sorry still 2023.

:(

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/DdXY2Uo.mp4

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Data Graham posted:

I'm doubtful that there are actually two distinct titties there

Guys are always trying to push them together anyway; saves time

and now for some Poe's Law:

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Domus posted:

Eh, if the computers are smart enough to make the matrix, do you need any more computing power? I always thought it would be cool if the humans were kept for genuinely random number generation.
My Matrix fixing rewrite would be that machines keep humans around because a negotiated peace deal at the end of the war said "Machines get the Earth (they don't care about stuff being blown up), but have to put the humans in a nice simulation and let them do their own thing". Neo and friends are killing random matrix-connected civilians and trying to drag everybody into a crappy nutrient goo world that most people wouldn't actually want.

Grendels Dad posted:

I like readings of The Matrix, the Terminator movies and other movies with AI that reveal that those AIs aren't particularly intelligent. Like how Skynet is a terrible tactician and gets his rear end handed to him by the remnants of Mad Max world.
T1 Arnold is terrible at infiltrating or hunting down Sarah Conner. The only reason people don't immediately recognize him as a killer robot is because they don't know that's a possibility. His whole plan also depends entirely on luck. Shooting his way down the phone book with no attempt at subtlety has everyone immediately recognizing what's going on. If Sarah happens to call her roommate either 30s earlier or later when Arnold isn't in the middle of shooting up their apartment (or doesn't have an 80s answering machine that plays her giving her exact location out loud), she would vanish into police protective custody and be off in some other city with an untraceable different name.

The future terminator in Reese's flashback/nightmare isn't any better. It gets up to the first front door security checkpoint, is immediately found out by a dog, and then goes down in a shooting spree.

Foxfire_ has a new favorite as of 01:57 on Oct 24, 2023

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Just get the machines to fix the earth geez how hard can it be.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

syntaxfunction posted:

We'll need self replicating machines to work at that scale, and seeing as they need to be Green they should be able to run on natural fuel sources like biomass.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

syntaxfunction posted:

They're way too busy making virtual titty paradises

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Biplane posted:

They're way too busy making virtual titty paradises

in Minecraft