Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

WEAK! (SAD!)

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1716817540696113470

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Fog so thick you can't see 10 feet in front of your multi-ton vehicle doing 70mph? Double down and go faster so you can get out of it quicker.

accelerationism ftw

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I'm a house husband(I call it hartoning) this week because I'm between jobs. Owns. Probably won't post much though.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
jk im going back to sleep

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
This should be funny today.

https://twitter.com/eorden/status/1716816604225585544

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009

I'll take a number 3 please🙏

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

These people are going to give their tearful apologies in court and they'll be back on Fox News in a few days repeating the same stolen election poo poo

I'd be surprised if the average Trump dude even knows these people are pleading guilty because I doubt Fox/Newsmax covers it.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

right into my veins

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

She was hit with one too many Rudy Covid farts

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

External Organs posted:

She was extremely cute and I wish we coulda kept her except my adopting animals slots are all currently full (of piss dog)

hey your buddy isn’t in Deerfield Run is he? Met them dudes last weekend, good band. Trying to narrow this poo poo down.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

I discovered a great new weight loss method. it's very simple and you can do it from anywhere but it's best if you do it in private. what I do is when I'm doing nothing, I focus and i just start vibrating. you can start small with just your hands, this muscle and that muscle, but eventually you get your whole body in union and in sync just vibrating. do that for like 5-10 minutes and youre going to burn so much calories it's insane.

Lpzie confirmed as a bee

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

External Organs posted:

The kitty we saved back in September got adopted :swoon:

I guess her crazy blue eyes changed color. Didn't know that was a thing.

oh no a pet clothes person bad luck for the kitty but glad she has a new home

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Nah Jenna Ellis was already persona non maga for jumping ship to DeSantis.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Harton posted:

hey your buddy isn’t in Deerfield Run is he? Met them dudes last weekend, good band. Trying to narrow this poo poo down.

You're one degree away lmao

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Lpzie posted:

I discovered a great new weight loss method. it's very simple and you can do it from anywhere but it's best if you do it in private. what I do is when I'm doing nothing, I focus and i just start vibrating. you can start small with just your hands, this muscle and that muscle, but eventually you get your whole body in union and in sync just vibrating. do that for like 5-10 minutes and youre going to burn so much calories it's insane.

Interesting, but I still think having chronic diarrhea is a much easier way to lose weight.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Very strange egg grader

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:hai:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

External Organs posted:

The kitty we saved back in September got adopted :swoon:

I guess her crazy blue eyes changed color. Didn't know that was a thing.

yeah all kittens have blue eyes but the only ones that stay blue are siamese and a few other similar breeds

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

big Barron ftw.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

External Organs posted:

You're one degree away lmao

getting closer my dude! I’m playing a show this weekend at the starlight room. Alex from Deerfield and The dude from simply in time are doing some acoustic stuff before we go up and rock it out. Pretty excited to play there, we should be getting some professionally shot video we can use for promotional material. Maybe people will start to pay attention to us!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

rudy farted on her and gave her covid

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

WOW! she flipped on Rudy and now the feds know he did the fart.

Rudy is toast

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

I'm just imagining Harton with a big board with strings connecting various pictures of white dudes smoking weed

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

External Organs posted:

I'm just imagining Harton with a big board with strings connecting various pictures of white dudes smoking weed

and that big board? The something awful dot com forums.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!
this is an awful time to be blocked by both jenna ellis and rudy on twitter

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Harton posted:

getting closer my dude! I’m playing a show this weekend at the starlight room. Alex from Deerfield and The dude from simply in time are doing some acoustic stuff before we go up and rock it out. Pretty excited to play there, we should be getting some professionally shot video we can use for promotional material. Maybe people will start to pay attention to us!

There's a lot of talent in West Michigan, I'm excited for you!

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

another one bites the dust
and another one gone and another one gone
another one bites the dust (yeah)
hey, rudy farted on u
another one bites the dust

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

External Organs posted:

Id think I'd be safe, but im sure thru the cannabis industry he could make his way to me....

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

That's where all the trouble began... That nasty COVID fart. That drat nasty COVID fart..

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

External Organs posted:

I’m going to figure it out eventually!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Somebody's taking a victory lap

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1716820584024445023

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

External Organs posted:

There's a lot of talent in West Michigan, I'm excited for you!

yeah lots of good original bands, it’s pretty cool. makes me wish I could write a song.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
look, can we get this straight. Rudy doesn't fart. Period. Full stop

He emits a constant stream of fart gas through his skin. There is no "fart" to speak off, there's not start or end. You can't timestamp it. You can't quantify it.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

:lol: the house still has 7 gop dudes trying to win speakership and they're stuck doing secret ballots with nobody even close to winning

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

Id think I'd be safe, but im sure thru the cannabis industry he could make his way to me....

I’ll smoke my way to the answers bro, then we can get beefy.

seriously though everyone I meet is a complete moron, especially when it comes to politics. would be nice to meet someone in real life I could actually have a conversation with and not want to punch a hole through my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's where all the trouble began... That nasty COVID fart. That drat nasty COVID fart..

nasty rear end diseased ridden wine-o farts!!! MAGA!!!!!