Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/THR/status/1716624605451039116?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I feel the cenkmentum

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

loquacius posted:

Lmao

Is he still doing the propaganda or not

he's now insisting that he's doing it as just some person unrelated to the dems, but for some strange reason I don't believe him

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Srice posted:

he's now insisting that he's doing it as just some person unrelated to the dems, but for some strange reason I don't believe him

I do. I think he's a sick lil' freak.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Nichael posted:

I do. I think he's a sick lil' freak.

I think he'd be doing it regardless but if he can get paid to make bad tweets then hell,

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Srice posted:

??? what was he doing it as before

what a dumb rebrand

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

pathetic loser doing it for free

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
where’s that thread where you remember pence hosed a horse

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

mags posted:

:justpost:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Egg Moron posted:

I wish there was a show on vh1 that updated us on the internet people

=Animal House Credits Theme=

CHAMP! Chump converted to Mormonism, and after initiation left on mission to Myanmar.

While there, they went AWOL and were last seen on the shores of North Sentinel Island screaming about how Satan was a fascist before 11 javelins and their body sunk to the bottom.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sheila Jackson Lee is deranged!

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

is pepsi ok posted:

they did the same thing with the ukraine war. "just think about how much worse this war would be if trump was president!" ok but he was president and there wasn't a war, so....

if trump had won re-election there would be no war in Ukraine at all. sure he’d probably give even more a rhetorical go-ahead for genocide in Palestine but who knows he might even say “let the Israelis do their own genocide why do we have pay for it?” also Biden is still possibly gearing up for a broader U.S. middle eastern war right now anyway lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

every hawk out there is beating the drum of "gently caress yes let's not let a good genocide go to waste, WAR WITH IRAN NOW"

and unlike Trump, I don't think Biden will resist it

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i dont see any actual rally around the flag for genocide joe

hes extremely unpopular and i have a distinct feeling most of burgerland wants no more war turns out the economy being a disaster and losing multiple wars hurts morale

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mark immune posted:

jimmy dore ftw

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Zoeb posted:

Jimmy Dore has engaged in some concerning anti vaccine rhetoric and is morphing into Alex Jones.

Report to the glennthread for reeducation.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mags posted:

Thanks for reminding me

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3820310

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

eSports Chaebol posted:

if trump had won re-election there would be no war in Ukraine at all. sure he’d probably give even more a rhetorical go-ahead for genocide in Palestine but who knows he might even say “let the Israelis do their own genocide why do we have pay for it?” also Biden is still possibly gearing up for a broader U.S. middle eastern war right now anyway lol

He wants to throw hands with the Lion of Damascus

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nonsense posted:

:champ: I imagine has an entirely new internet persona.

https://www.tiktok.com/@wrong_whole_

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

his head is getting so thick.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

can I say something without everybody getting mad

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Say it bro don't hold back we want to hear it

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

the new internet persona is still making videos of themselves talking into their phone in their car but not wearing glasses

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

proceed governor

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I liked the part where he doesn't seem to give any suggestions to the problem he raises except "vote for me"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nonsense posted:

proceed governor

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Lib and let die posted:

Report to the glennthread for reeducation.

*thinking extremely hard* reglennducation

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://x.com/imMAK02/status/1716815100953444859?s=20
lmao

HallelujahLee posted:

i dont see any actual rally around the flag for genocide joe

hes extremely unpopular and i have a distinct feeling most of burgerland wants no more war turns out the economy being a disaster and losing multiple wars hurts morale

Trump and him are so transparently atrocious. The best thing they did for America is *crack ping* huge portions of the population.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

lol i voted for that turd

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

How are you weird nerds talking about Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi bad at a time like this?

Like it's absolutely a new level of broke brain.

Trump is simultaneously writing on the walls with poop trying to crash the economy and trying to start a war in Syria Iran and anywhere else to do anything and y'all are arguing that Nancy Pelosi exists and Hillary Clinton would have started more wars.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/iran-backed-groups-claim-fresh-attacks-on-us-bases-in-syria/

lol

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1716766035787882991

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Are we going to get Kennedy and/or West on the stage with the two dementia patients? lmao

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Sounds like he's planning on getting a lot more racist, and the administration isn't necessarily comfortable with how (openly) racist he's about to get.

Either that, or the dumbass just realized how hard it is to be considered an unbiased source of information when you literally call yourself the Biden Accomplishments Guy.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nichael posted:

Are we going to get Kennedy and/or West on the stage with the two dementia patients? lmao

when the League of Women voters was running the debates they set the threshold at 15% which is how Perot got on stage.

but the networks have since taken over the debates and negotiate with the campaigns on how to do them and it's certain that both trump and biden will not want RFK anywhere near them.

assuming there even are debates in 2024.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Clip-On Fedora posted:

In short, Back during 9/11, consent was manufactured. Now consent is demanded through fear of reprisal.

Great (and accurate) way of putting it.

I couldn't have asked for a better example of why it's boneheaded & shortsighted to allow governments (or public media) to control speech than the past few weeks, and why it's so necessary to push back against it.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Nichael posted:

yes but jamie and/or kanye

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

can I see polls for michigan from this week?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Joementum posted:

when the League of Women voters was running the debates they set the threshold at 15% which is how Perot got on stage.

but the networks have since taken over the debates and negotiate with the campaigns on how to do them and it's certain that both trump and biden will not want RFK anywhere near them.

assuming there even are debates in 2024.

Why would there be debates or primaries or elections? Democracy is at stake!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
people were definitely fired and blacklisted for opposing the iraq war