Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

So this Sirotkin guy is pretty good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
:siren: clubberbug

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Simplex posted:

So this Sirotkin guy is pretty good.

We do not deserve him

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Oh man that guy's shoulder just popped out didn't it.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Love me some Arber Xhekaj

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
well the Stars have probably played the best in the 2nd periods so far this year out of any of them, so hopefully they can tilt the ice a bit more towards the Pittsburgh end and equalize here.

Pittsburgh seems to have the winning gameplan at the moment though, they are outskating and outworking the Stars and seem to be more composed with the puck to.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

that Cale Makar guy is pretty good

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

I think this would have been cooler if it was on a Saturday and the games started at like 1:00. This is too many games at once imo :colbert:

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Sens loving suck

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
god what a loving rooftop backhand by Cale

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

Mr. Fish posted:

that Cale Makar guy is pretty good

we do not deserve him

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Maybe hiring the guy that ruined the Capitals powerplay was a bad idea????

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
hey check this poo poo out

https://twitter.com/hayyyshayyy/status/1716976548945838125?s=46&t=M1v0104mu8Y4ldpII8R_rQ

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

highly illegal

taco show
Oct 6, 2011

motherforker

Cm punk is narrating this years Blackhawks hype video haha

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Here comes the Dallas tying goal.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Here comes the Dallas tying goal.

lol they've been outscored 2-4 on the PP this year

More like here comes the Penguins insurance goal

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jack Hughes' so fuckin good...

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

HEY EVERYONE DID YOU KNOW THERE ARE 16 GAMES TODAY

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jake Evans just punchin' dudes lol

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Well a bit longer than I'd thought but lol Pens. I don't know who the gently caress Ludwig is but he's probably not close to NHL caliber.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Starsfan posted:

lol they've been outscored 2-4 on the PP this year

More like here comes the Penguins insurance goal

Unless you turn the puck over to EK I don't think the Pens could get a shorty. They are so slow.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Ludwig is Czech for "not Chad Ruhwedel"

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

oh my god how do you miss that

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

.Spec posted:

Ludwig is Czech for "not Chad Ruhwedel"

now it's Czech for "not anymore"
poor bastard

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo that was a big one

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

how did Ludvig knock himself out there? did Faksa get his arms up?

**It's an evil thing to think, it's probably not a good reflection on me that my reaction to that hit was "atleast it was Faksa"

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Holy poo poo :ohdear: well rip that guy

Edit: not seen a replay so it's probably not very good.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

Starsfan posted:

Looked like faksa might have gotten his elbow up from what I could tell from rewind.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Starsfan posted:

**It's an evil thing to think, it's probably not a good reflection on me that my reaction to that hit was "atleast it was Faksa"

Yeah I mean he was the one doing the hitting, not sure how he got the worst of it

but my god he is not awake even on his feet

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

I'm always kind of uncomfortable when they drag a guy back to his feet and off the ice.. I know the players don't like it but bring out the stretcher when the guy clearly was out cold with a brain injury

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Ludvig was in another universe being helped off there, holy moly. I was in the kitchen so I missed that one.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

yeah that didn't look like anything in real time. Really sucks considering it was his first NHL game.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Starsfan posted:

The Pens broadcast didn't show a replay but I thought that Ludvig somehow hit his head in the collision. Helmet to helmet perhaps or maybe Faksa put up his hands to protect himself

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

oh yeah Faksa had his helmet down so that Ludvig basically ate the crown of his helmet

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Well he looked decent for the few minutes we got to see him play but he's gonna be out for a good long while so, welcome back Ruhwedel

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

oh man I did not need that slo mo reply of Ludvig, unconscious, falling to the ice

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

I've got to say I thought it would be great this year to finally have 3 guys on the blueline that can handle / pass the puck, cause the Stars wouldn't end up with the Hakanpaa / Lindell pairing that was perpetually trapped in their own end

That being said, on reflection maybe they should go back to having the Hakanpaa / Lindell pairing and create one pairing that can operate as part of a 5 man offense generating unit

Always having one of Suter, Lindell or Hakanpaa on the ice is still just killing this team

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I missed the first two periods of Sabres/Sens.

Sabres… good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
God drat the Pens suck