Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Netanyahu is COVID 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/bigmeaninternet/status/1716982796428755228?s=46

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
The average German has escaped accountability for far too long, imho

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Israel has been broadcasting their crimes to the world for decades. Both sides.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

lol I don't understand the JIDF line that this prison break is worse than the Holocaust, it's pathetic.

Hamas NATO Chief of Staff when?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I got ahold of the link before you edited it and now im rolling in cash money apps, cya suckers

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

mags posted:

Netanyahu is COVID 2

COVID 2 defeated by... Hamask???

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

mags posted:

Netanyahu is COVID 2

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

E Depois do Adeus posted:

I've read that Netanyahu's motivating thing is that his father, on his deathbed, told him that if he ceded one inch to the Palestinians, he would disown him in heaven. Combined with the war hero dead brother, you can see how the guy is somewhat unbalanced

What kind of coward evils his way to hell just to avoid an argument with their dad?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Dokapon Findom posted:

COVID 2 defeated by... Hamask???

a man in a papr flying a hang glider into a Costco

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Jel Shaker posted:

Yuval Noah Harari backs critique of leftist ‘indifference’ to Hamas atrocities

That approach may be founded in a “belief or fantasy that absolute justice is possible [where] one side is absolutely to blame for everything, including the crimes of the other side”.

“[But] reality is complex,” he said. “The same people can be victims and perpetrators at the same time. In most conflicts the blame for crimes and atrocities is not shared 100%/0% but somewhere in between. This is quite banal, but still people find it hard to accept this.”

The tenor of the response of international leftist groups was important to the left in Israel, he said, because it felt it was the last bastion of hope for a peaceful two-state solution and so needed international support.

He highlighted a letter signed by the actors Tilda Swinton and Steve Coogan and the director Mike Leigh calling for “an end to the unprecedented cruelty being inflicted on Gaza” without specifically condemning the Hamas assault, although it condemned “every act of violence against civilians and every infringement of international law whoever perpetrates them”.

“There is not a single word about the massacre [of 7 October],” Harari said.

wowww i can't believe nobody's talking about the handful of deaths on october 7th after weeks of continuous nonstop bombing of civilians

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
News - Mainstream Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported that Families of the Israelis taken hostage by Hamas were subjected to pressure by Foreign Minister Eli Cohen on Tuesday to cancel their scheduled meeting with U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres over controversial remarks he delivered earlier in the day

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...fb-67fd89090000
Judy Maltz
Oct 24, 2023 11:59 pm IDT

Families of the Israelis taken hostage by Hamas were subjected to pressure by Foreign Minister Eli Cohen on Tuesday to cancel their scheduled meeting with U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres over controversial remarks he delivered earlier in the day.

Several of the families met with Guterres nonetheless, unwilling to squander the opportunity for a personal meeting with the world’s top diplomat.

Cohen, who had also been scheduled to meet with Guterres, cancelled after the secretary-general said that the Hamas attack on October 7 “did not happen in a vacuum,” suggesting that Israeli shared responsibility for the deadliest assault on Jewish people since the Holocaust.

Relatives of about half a dozen hostages attended a session of the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday morning and were scheduled to meet privately with Guterres later in the afternoon.

At a press conference before the scheduled meeting, Ronen Neutra, the father of Omer Neutra – a U.S. citizen who had volunteered for service in the Israeli army and was taken hostage while guarding the Gaza border communities – called on the international community to “work together to help free these innocent hostages and bring them back.”

When asked why the meeting with Guterres had been cancelled, he said: “The decision was taken not to meet with him after his harsh remarks regarding the responsibility of Israel.”
Neutra added: “It was not our decision.”

His wife Orna said she and her husband had received no information whatsoever about the whereabouts of their 22-year-old son, who grew up on Long Island. “We’re not satisfied knowing that it’s been 17 days and nothing seems to be moving. We haven’t heard anything from anybody.”

When asked for her response to Guterres’s remarks, Alana Zeitchik, an American who has six family members from Kibbutz Nir Oz being held in captivity in Gaza, said: “I have no reaction. I don’t care what he said today. I just want the world to come together and help us bring our families home.”

While addressing a large crowd gathered in Dag Hammarskjöld Square, across from the United Nations, just before the press conference, Cohen was heckled by a group of Israeli expats. “Shame. Shame,” they shouted at him. “Resign.”

Among the family representatives that met with Guterres were Rachel Goldberg and Jonathan Polin, the parents of Hersh Goldberg-Polin, who was taken hostage at the dance party near Kibbutz Re’im. They were among a group of relatives to have flown in especially from Israel in order to make their voices heard at the United Nations.

Representatives of the families were scheduled to meet in the evening with New York City Mayor Eric Adams and with the leaders of several Jewish-American organizations.

An installation of 220 pairs of shoes, symbolizing the number of hostages known to be held by Hamas, was set up at Dag Hammarskjöld square during the gathering.

Permaban Brown Moses, Mid Life Crisis, Private Witt, NovemberMike, and daslog for genocide denial & apologia, and Permaban Koos Group for enabling genocide deniers and apologists.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

moths posted:

What kind of coward evils his way to hell just to avoid an argument with their dad?

Nobody sees themselves as evil

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
Yuval noah harari is like a zionist malcolm gladwell

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why does kirby always look like he's about to cry

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1716974130166218975?s=20

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

He looks like he's in an antacid commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZisHG2Mtzv4

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Where are the Zionists finding the Hamas propaganda celebrating atrocities. (this is a rhetorical question)

The Hamas produced videos from the prison break didn't show them shooting unarmed settlers or kids. It was an operator aesthetic, not an ISIS execution video. They want to be seen as a professional fighting force. The actual brutal videos were mostly from Israelis video taping poo poo going down around them.

Hamas propaganda videos since then are stuff like rocket launches or them giving snacks to old women.

Hezbollah propaganda videos are of their fighters shooting rockets at listening stations and tanks synched to Ozzy Osbourne.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Stairmaster posted:

Nobody sees themselves as evil

100% not true. The Romanian Iron Guard fascists were all about seeing themselves as evil vampires and ritually drank blood.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

100% not true. The Romanian Iron Guard fascists were all about seeing themselves as evil vampires and ritually drank blood.

they were a pretty rare breed though. all like "we're going to burn in hell for what we've done but it was all worth it!"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

I'm sure the Germans thought, when they saw columns of their Jewish neighbours penned into cattle wagons to never return, that they were only sent on an extended vacation.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

go on a diet you samin bitch

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Frosted Flake posted:

lol I don't understand the JIDF line that this prison break is worse than the Holocaust, it's pathetic.

It's pretty simple: During the Holocaust Jews had no IDF. During Oct. 7 the IDF did nothing.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Why does kirby always look like he's about to cry

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1716974130166218975?s=20

him and Blinken are sad boys in over their heads

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

mags posted:

Netanyahu is COVID 2

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ben shapino posted:

go on a diet you samin bitch

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

Yuval Noah Harari backs critique of leftist ‘indifference’ to Hamas atrocities

That approach may be founded in a “belief or fantasy that absolute justice is possible [where] one side is absolutely to blame for everything, including the crimes of the other side”.

“[But] reality is complex,” he said. “The same people can be victims and perpetrators at the same time. In most conflicts the blame for crimes and atrocities is not shared 100%/0% but somewhere in between. This is quite banal, but still people find it hard to accept this.”

The tenor of the response of international leftist groups was important to the left in Israel, he said, because it felt it was the last bastion of hope for a peaceful two-state solution and so needed international support.

He highlighted a letter signed by the actors Tilda Swinton and Steve Coogan and the director Mike Leigh calling for “an end to the unprecedented cruelty being inflicted on Gaza” without specifically condemning the Hamas assault, although it condemned “every act of violence against civilians and every infringement of international law whoever perpetrates them”.

“There is not a single word about the massacre [of 7 October],” Harari said.

that’s right. its called neither condemning or condoning, and its badass

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's pretty simple: During the Holocaust Jews had no IDF. During Oct. 7 the IDF did nothing.

:smuggo:

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

*snort

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

mags posted:

Netanyahu is COVID 2

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
look, samin, heres heres the deal

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
cspam on hamas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1Uh5T57SI

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

https://twitter.com/Huck1995/status/1716944589326885096?t=W9MCAXrsHfixZwbl8dWQVQ&s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I've just had an epiphany. the reason Israeli propaganda sucks lately is because the WGA just spent some time on strike. expect the narratives to "improve" as they get back into the swing of things

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

He really does look like Hitler doesn’t he? Even without the stache.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

dicks out for israel?!?

no thanks

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

PawParole posted:

https://twitter.com/seriations/status/1716890624111280514

I won’t eat chicken but I will blow up a children’s hospital
I'm not a vegan but isn't like the core tenet of veganism to not inflict cruelty on anything capable of feeling pain? How are you a vegan and in an occupying military force lmao I hope that person can only eat always save beef jerky gently caress them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
look who's back
back again
hitler's back
his name's ben