Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jesus III
May 23, 2007
You're not fooling me. This is an exact repost of when both Cheese Bro and Sydney Powell plead out. Or, Freep just says the same things over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
They've been saying the same thing over and over for 30 years.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Yeah, even if Trump was sent to jail tomorrow, I don't think the average Freep post would change much. The mods would just leave the calls to violence up longer than they already do now.

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
One exciting new development is their grief of this 4th guilty plea seems to have triggered a few Freepers to admit reality. Rare sober statements of reality that should excite Freeper Anthropology researchers.

On the coming Civil War II:

quote:

Every 4 years we hear its the biggest election ever. It never is. My neighbors are busy enjoying life and buying new trucks/boats. CW2 ain’t coming any time soon. Sorry.

75 posted on 10/24/2023, 10:32:57 AM by lodi90

On the lack proof the election was stolen:

quote:

“ The left have never proven that the election was not stolen! “

How does one prove a negative?

131 posted on 10/24/2023, 12:23:16 PM by Reynoldo (BurnLootMurder)

On America’s Mayer:

quote:

The often intoxicated and incompetent Mayor? Unfortunately, he was past his prime and Trump gave his fellow New Yorker friend too much trust; e.g.:

124 posted on 10/24/2023, 11:59:37 AM by Swirl

Donald Trump in the Multiverse of Merica:

quote:

As physists are now discovering we live in a multiverse of millions of slices of reality packed together like a hive. As usual, President Trump was ahead of the curve and this is one reason he constructed a shrine called Truth Social - so the DS cannot control everything.

We each have our own alternate Truth. The problem is the DS seems to have an ability to "flip" the results. In one reality, Rudy was exposing election corruption on the highest level when he saw Ruby passing USBs and a crack pipe. But with one flip of the algorithm he found himself in a reality slice where she was just eating some mints.

135 posted on 10/24/2023, 12:30:05 PM by Observator

Jesus III
May 23, 2007
These guys are already in acceptance? Most of Freep is still in denial

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Fruity Rudy posted:

Donald Trump in the Multiverse of Merica:

Some purestrain internet crazy bullshit right there. We all have our own reality but only mine is real, yours is fake and only happened by changing mine.

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!

bird food bathtub posted:

Some purestrain internet crazy bullshit right there. We all have our own reality but only mine is real, yours is fake and only happened by changing mine.

Freeper legit believes the Deep State has the reality gem. Joe Biden = Thanos

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'm sorry america has one Mayer and Rudi ain't it

Ah, the only real job Paul Ryan ever had.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
America seems to be dying a lot.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
How long has this powder been drying and just how dry is it? poo poo's been drying since at least 2016 by my count, when Obama was gonna take all the guns and FEMA camp everyone, so that's pretty loving dry.

How much more dry can it get at this point?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

That powder could’ve been used as a desiccant when I started reading, and that was in 2012.

God I have been reading these fuckers way too long.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

BiggerBoat posted:

How long has this powder been drying and just how dry is it? poo poo's been drying since at least 2016 by my count, when Obama was gonna take all the guns and FEMA camp everyone, so that's pretty loving dry.

How much more dry can it get at this point?

I think it helps to remember how much they sweat when they think about a black person possible walking through their neighborhood; cry whenever they're not owned, not owned; and masturbate to fantasies of the coming race war. Lots of humidity to contend with.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Freep: Keep your powder dry. Learn how to make beef jerky. Get some laying hens.

Edit: This has to be one of you goons, doing a bit, does it not?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Dry black powder reeks of farts about two seconds after firing. This is a lot like freep takes, except for the first two seconds.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

To: hoagy62
Don’t even drink beer anymore except a couple of Shiners on holidays. I’m a whiskey guy.. when they go gay , I’m just gonna stop drinking.

15 posted on 10/24/2023, 11:36:59 PM by waterhill (I Believe!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Or you could just not live a life of misery where everything you enjoy is taken from you one piece at a time for "going gay". Would be better for everyone on all sides if you could only stop being miserable, hateful fucks. Just...stop. Stop being hateful poo poo stains. Let other people live their lives and enjoy your own too.

No? Ah well go gently caress yourself, getting what you deserve. Enjoy your baloney sandwich solo on thanksgiving then die alone.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's amazing. Heteropatriarchal culture spent forever rigidly policing the boundaries of what is 'straight' and 'gay', "can't have gays in this industry" "can't enjoy that and be straight" that they have turned their own world into a hell of their own making. If they didn't fear 'looking gay' so intensely they could just have a beer.

Reminds me of the book Carpe Jugulum, where a clan of vampires inoculate themselves against all religious symbols so that they can dominate a town unopposed, but the minute that they're no longer in complete control of the situation start to notice that everything is just a bunch of crosses and stars and squares and completely lose their poo poo.

Yes, everything is gay now, enjoy nothing.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Furiously typing to make clear that I do NOT want to be invited anyway, because my kids are all gay, and their kids? Gayer still. I prefer this sandwich.

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
Freep: When They Go Gay , I'm Just Gonna Stop Drinking

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

They go gay, we go dry.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
I don't follow the legal stuff too much but afaik this story doesn't have much veracity outside of it's a thing in the Supreme Court's queue and its not even directly related to Trump or the presidential elections.
Also worth pointing out that the source for this article links to miamiindependent.com which, according to their own website, was founded in 2022 and whose domain is owned by Epik Inc., a well known haven for right wing bullshit on the Internet.
The juxtaposition of freepers trying to calm other freepers down as they fly off on tangents about sovereign citizen poo poo is amusing at least.
BREAKING: 11th Circuit Emergency Writ Accepted To Hear Case To Invalidate Fraudulent 2020, 2022 Elections - Justice Clarence Thomas To Rule

quote:

To: bitt

Here’s hoping Justice Thomas gets payback for the racist confirmation hearing lead by the bidet.

6 posted on 10/25/2023, 2:10:52 AM by Sgt_Schultze (When your business model depends on slave labor, you're always going to need more slaves)

quote:

To: Sgt_Schultze

> Here’s hoping Justice Thomas gets payback for the racist confirmation hearing lead by the bidet.

revenge would be sweet...

46 posted on 10/24/2023 8:02:42 PM PDT by SteveH
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SteveH
Here’s hoping Justice Thomas gets payback for the racist confirmation hearing lead by the bidet

I’m buying toilet paper, and Diet Coke tomorrow - cities are going to 🔥 when the left finds out about this
66 posted on 10/24/2023 10:28:24 PM PDT by 11th_VA (<><)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies ]

quote:

But wait, if the 2020 election is set aside then what? Does that mean that Trump has been president all these years in which case can he run again in 2024?

8 posted on 10/24/2023 7:11:18 PM PDT by Mercat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Mercat

Yes and yes. Trump will get a third term because he dissolved the US Corporation and its now defunct. Trump is serving his 1st term now as 19th President of the original united states. The fake Biden is being allowed to preside over a bankrupt corporation and a bunch of empty buildings.

When Trump talks about the 4 year pause this is it. Its to let everyone experience how bad things would be if the cabal was allowed to be in control.

52 posted on 10/24/2023 8:18:05 PM PDT by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: All

Re: 52 - LOL, the “Trump” is the 19th President” willful ignorance.

No thread would be complete without a conspiracy theory.

70 posted on 10/25/2023 2:31:13 AM PDT by Fury
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Senormechanico

Every time I think someone in power will wake up and smell the coffee the rug gets pulled out from under them.

15 posted on 10/24/2023 7:18:47 PM PDT by Bullish (...And just like that, I was dropped from the ping-list)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies ]

quote:

Trump won Florida,this Writ is from a Christine Scott who lost her bid to be elected to the House.

Trump has nothing to do with this case...

29 posted on 10/25/2023, 2:41:43 AM by montanajoe ( )

quote:

Oh, good grief.

Filed does not mean accepted.

Come on, people. This is just embarrassing.

40 posted on 10/25/2023, 2:58:37 AM by Fury

quote:

To: Fury

The entire article is nonsense, it’s not clear who is the plaintiff or the case has gone thru a normal court process from district court to appeals court and now before the Supreme Court.

If a case could seriously threaten the outcome of the 2020 and 2022 election outcome it would be a national story on every newscast in America not some newspaper no one has ever heard of

It should get no serious attention from anyone

64 posted on 10/24/2023 10:18:00 PM PDT by srmanuel
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 40 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Reno89519

Personally? I wouldn’t care. What has been done to Trump has caused extraordinary circumstances, and if it is officially ruled that fraud occurred, not only should an exception be made for a “third” term, but I’d be okay if Trump was allowed a fourth term as well for compensation for all the absolute horsecrap they’ve put the man through.

55 posted on 10/25/2023, 3:37:11 AM by cross_bearer_02
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

Every election related criminal charge against Trump et alia is based on the unproven theory that the 2020 election results are lawful and accurate.

Job #1 for Trump and every secondary defendant...

Make the prosecution PROVE that Trump lost the election.

The prosecution cannot prove that.
60 posted on 10/25/2023, 4:35:30 AM by zeestephen (Trump "Lost" By 43,000 Votes - Spread Across Three States - GA, WI, AZ)

quote:

If there are some old voting machines or processes that need to be upgraded then great.

But anyone thinking the 2020 election will be re-held for the benefit of Trump is off in Qook land.

Redoing 2022 is unlikely, but that is probably the main target here - trying to destroy Florida’s great governor DeSantis - by Trump supporters, who gauge everyone and everything solely by how subservient someone is to him. Nothing else seems to matter. Nothing.

95 posted on 10/25/2023, 2:22:23 PM by Golden Eagle (Jesus 2024)

Vichan
Oct 1, 2014

I'LL PUNISH YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR CRIME

quote:

Yes and yes. Trump will get a third term because he dissolved the US Corporation and its now defunct. Trump is serving his 1st term now as 19th President of the original united states. The fake Biden is being allowed to preside over a bankrupt corporation and a bunch of empty buildings.

...I'm speechless.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Have you considered that in my mind, I am always winning?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > Freep: Come on, people. This is just embarrassing.

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

quote:

They...they should have sent a poet.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

OwlFancier posted:

Have you considered that in my mind, I am always winning?

Wasn't there an old thread title, "Your facts are interpreted as lies by my brain" or something like that?

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Where do they get the 19 from?

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

quote:

To: Reno89519

Personally? I wouldn’t care. What has been done to Trump has caused extraordinary circumstances, and if it is officially ruled that fraud occurred, not only should an exception be made for a “third” term, but I’d be okay if Trump was allowed a fourth term as well for compensation for all the absolute horsecrap they’ve put the man through.

55 posted on 10/25/2023, 3:37:11 AM by cross_bearer_02
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

Trump's rotting corpse just sitting in the oval office until 2032 is the only just outcome.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Nitrousoxide posted:

Their rear end.

More specifically, depending upon the sovereign citizen, it’s either a “this country was dissolved by court ruling in the 1880s but everything before that was fine” or “I disagree that the Articles of Confederation were ever suspended and I only recognize John Hansen and not that foul usurper Washington-if-that-was-his-real-name”

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

I'm also curious how Trump is serving his first term as president. Was his time in the White House him usurping it from the then rightful president whoever?

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Nitrousoxide posted:

The 18th president was Ulysses S. Grant, so I assume it has something to do with Reconstruction and the readmission of the former Confederate states into the Union.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster
My favorite genre of Freep posts are the posts where someone states an obviously insane thing as if it were totally normal and then follow up with chiding someone else for being a crazy conspiracy theorist.

"Well, obviously, we all know that the election was stolen because China sent in ballots made of bamboo with Joe Biden's name pre-printed on them and the DNC hacked the Maricopa County Arizona voting machines remotely with the assistance of Venezuela, but you are making us all look crazy with your ridiculous story about the Supreme Court overruling the 2020 election."

The Obama birth certificate saga had a lot where people were all agreeing that Obummer obviously photoshopped his birth certificate, but they couldn't agree on where exactly he was actually born.

Some people would absolutely lose their mind if anybody claimed he was born in Kenya because he was obviously born in Indonesia and raised in a radical Muslim madrassa, so people saying he was born in Kenya just discredit the whole movement.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Nitrousoxide posted:

Insane illuminati deep state conspiracy crackpot nonsense

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Nitrousoxide posted:

I'm also curious how Trump is serving his first term as president. Was his time in the White House him usurping it from the then rightful president whoever?

Because the Dems harassed him his first term shouldn't count.

Yes, that really is the argument.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Xiahou Dun posted:

Because the Dems harassed him his first term shouldn't count.

Yes, that really is the argument.

Technically, the theory is that the 2020 election was never properly resolved and since Biden is illegitimate, it means Trump was never inaugurated for his second term so he is still serving the 6th year of his first term right now as the legitimate President in exile.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Technically, the theory is that the 2020 election was never properly resolved and since Biden is illegitimate, it means Trump was never inaugurated for his second term so he is still serving the 6th year of his first term right now as the legitimate President in exile.

Nah, they've been bitching since 2017 that his first term shouldn't count. It's an old (and very stupid) idea.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

Even if Biden's election was illegitimate shouldn't it fall to the next in line of succession who's still in office? Which should have been the speaker of the house since the VP would also have had their term end.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Uh Pelosi was also illegitamate too I think

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Everyone is except Trump, who is being illegally detained. Someone get King Ralph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Freeper posted:

No way in Hell this person doesn't have a handful of pocket sand at the ready at all times.