Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
What the gently caress was that stupid loving change that left a 3 on 2 down low.

This team is really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Tye Kartye is moving up the ranks of my Favorite Player list.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
TT hat trick

gently caress my life

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

The slash that missed, which conceivably was a dive by MacTavish, was the one they called. :downsbravo:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
I stopped watching because the ESPN player randomly crashes and I cannot be arsed to get it started again just so I can watch the Pens spray diarrhea all over the ice, so all I can say is :rubby:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

rex rabidorum vires posted:

What the gently caress was that stupid loving change that left a 3 on 2 down low.

This team is really bad.

I think he's a great coach but man if this continues I don't see how you don't fire Sullivan.

I'm not even sure it's his fault and there might be no move that makes this team relevant again but they've tried just about everything else.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Ginette Reno posted:

I think he's a great coach but man if this continues I don't see how you don't fire Sullivan.

I'm not even sure it's his fault and there might be no move that makes this team relevant again but they've tried just about everything else.

I mean Dubas has given him the exact roster he's been begging for
if Karlsson doesn't move the needle nothing is going to and it's time for Sullivan to go

bring in Boudreau, let the boys have some fun

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
well that 1st period was awful but the Stars rebounded with 2 great road periods to take the win.

I still think Pittsburgh could have earned atleast a point in this one with better luck, but things have been bouncing the Stars way this year :)

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Call Your Grandma posted:

get hosed corey perry :getin:

Also this avs game is silly

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1D1l7mdgU8

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Starsfan posted:

well that 1st period was awful but the Stars rebounded with 2 great road periods to take the win.

I still think Pittsburgh could have earned atleast a point in this one with better luck, but things have been bouncing the Stars way this year :)

The Stars are how the Pens should be playing. Old team that clogs it up and plays disciplined hockey defensively and then buries their chances.

Though I guess it helps to have Jake Oettinger in net too

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Mikko Rantanen? he’s cool!

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Kaprizov is way too good for this Wild team

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Ginette Reno posted:

Though I guess it helps to have Jake Oettinger in net too

Yeah.. the Stars have been living this blessed life with their goaltenders the last 5 or 6 years where they win basically every game they deserve to and around half the ones they don't. It's pretty sweet when you have that guy in the net :) Oettinger basically picked up the ball from Bishop and Khudobin

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

Mikko Rantanen? he’s cool!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Starsfan posted:

The Pens don't put the puck in the net and haven't consistently going back since when they traded Phil Kessel for no loving reason other than stupid bullshit. It's kind of what they deserve.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Jesus Christ was that the save of the decade from Jack Campell? Kaprizov faked everyone in the building and watching at home out lol

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

drat it tatar. But also ....

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
ha ha Islanders thank you

fermun
Nov 4, 2009

RC Cola posted:

drat it tatar. But also ....

accidentally high sticking the guy as he is frantically trying to touch the puck to get the whistle to blow is funny

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Minny/Oilers has some hilarious panic stuff going on.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

The stream quality this evening has noticeably been terrible. Normally it's pretty bad on ESPN+ but this is absurd.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Minny.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

gently caress yeah! I'm happy with that pickup

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: :lol: Adam Fantilli scores on the Ducks :siren:

And a snipe, it was.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

The kraken cannot PK to save their life

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lmao, that colton goal

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Pad those GF stats let's loving goooooo

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Lol 15 straight road wins

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Seattle blows a 3-1 lead in the 3rd by giving up three power-play goals. :negative:

VOTE1
Aug 23, 2007

If they are going to cross to Parros, they could atleast show the wheel of justice. Doing a live spin on air would be right up ESPN's alley.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Refs trying to hit the penalty parlay tonight or something.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Jared McCann is still pretty cool

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Holy poo poo, Anaheim almost gave the game away with one second to go in regulation.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

hell yeah kraken

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat
way to go ebbs. nice to win....two

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Seattle blows a 3-1 lead in the 3rd by giving up three power-play goals. :negative:

kraken havent god a pp goal, on the other hand, in 3000000 periods.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Alright, maybe Detroit isn't actually good, but at least they can score this year

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
I’m sure he’ll do something incredibly dumb soon but I don’t know how the hell Gustafsson was sitting there to be signed for peanuts.
So far there are few teams in the league that wouldn’t be improved by him on the third pairing and 2nd PP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Petey needs to work on his aim