Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Hell yea Paul falling over to get my team into the bonus. It's a beautiful thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

Only thing cooked is Eric Gordon :stare:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

CP3 is such an insane upgrade over Poole, it's ridiculous

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Chris Paul still good for now, Nurkic still bad on D

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Vox Nihili posted:

Just a guy that won't dribble the ball off his foot in th clutch every time would be an upgrade

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

Easily the deepest they've been since the Livingston years.

I miss that guy so bad :(

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

eric gordon snowboardin' too hard

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Eubanks blocked the poo poo out of Kuminga

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

6'4 and a 7'0 wingspan? :stare:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TheKevman posted:

Easily the deepest they've been since the Livingston years.

I miss that guy so bad :(

better playoff player than steph

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

5 fouls gently caress

Okogie is the best suns player

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Nah it’s Yuta

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

everytime this goodwin guy scores i look up from my computer and go Archie Goodwin Is Still In The League?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Eubanks is good but the no-Looney lineups makes him look like Wilt Chamberlain on the boards.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Wiggins ain't got it tonight, Kerr should close with Kuminga

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

better playoff player than steph

already in April mode I see

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

TheKevman posted:

already in April mode I see

hating is a full time job

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

How long until DraftKings starts offering in-game live wagers on whether the call will be reversed or not, brought to you by DraftKings

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Refs fall for Devin's acting

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

"immaterial" while he bear hugs him

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
This is a good game and it's october yet but these two teams both look pretty flawed right now. I have more faith in Phoenix to figure it out, but maybe the warriors look more legit with Draymond.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Oh wow they're calling that a take foul...I thought he was just trying to stop Curry from getting a shot up in transition..." Yeah buddy that's the point

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I don't think this guy knows what a take foul is!!!

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

The suns appear to believe that bear hugs are legitimate defense :confused:

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Calm down, Frank, that contact was immaterial

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Clownball

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Kuminga please

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Insane cp3 push off

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Steph vs Eric Gordon duel just as we predicted

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Rick posted:

Steph vs Eric Gordon duel just as we predicted

Cooked vs Overcooked

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Woo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Big game from Booker tonight. MVP like.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

shrewd, booker knew payton ii wanted a clean steal to justify the curry offense defense swap so they ate up clock. nurkic had payton scrambling around the screen twice and looney ended on the wrong side of payton.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I couldn’t watch the games live, so watched them 8 hours after the fact. NBA app, of course, shat itself. Not the first time it has done it on the season opener. Glad i pay a lot of money for this service

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

toggle posted:

I couldn’t watch the games live, so watched them 8 hours after the fact. NBA app, of course, shat itself. Not the first time it has done it on the season opener. Glad i pay a lot of money for this service

android tv app is similarly poo poo, still the same as last year really. the video hitches so the audio runs fast and desyncs, and every remote press to play, pause, rewind, or fast forward is a lottery to crash the application, if not the entire os.

reminds me of when i was a kid, squinting and hoping to receive NBC from the neighboring town on an over the waves antennae. if the signal cuts out or if its too fuzzy to see the ball, i'll just stop watching.

the website still works.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

toggle posted:

Yeah the audio pass was broken too. Or it worked, they just forgot to load the English language feeds in before halftime of Lakers/Nuggets.

Maybe their policy of not turning the thing on until the first game and using the preseason to test stuff out would be smart but who could say.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Rick posted:

Yeah the audio pass was broken too. Or it worked, they just forgot to load the English language feeds in before halftime of Lakers/Nuggets.

Maybe their policy of not turning the thing on until the first game and using the preseason to test stuff out would be smart but who could say.

It happens every year, which is an amazing feat in of itself, but its super frustrating. it's fine by the end of the season, just the first week is an utter poo poo show

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

i hope your houston rockets win some games this year

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Goddamnit, I told myself I was going to try and decouple my spectatorship from emotional attachment for my own benefit this season but here I am, with butterflies in my stomach.

Go Celtics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Looks like League Pass now lets you choose between studio half-time coverage and the in-arena feed of the half-time show which is neat