Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

an evaluation of the summary of the investigation of the analysis of the evidence will have definitively led to the conclusion that the indicators have demonstrated that there is conclusive reason to believe that there has been a thorough examination of the events that have led to the situation in which the explosion occurred. furthermore,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Dreylad posted:

someone said it ages ago but israeli defenders online have mastered both woke and anti-woke arguments for israel, they are truly masters of their craft

I'm reminded that apparently the sinfest guy is anti-israel because they're woke or something

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
It's up to 20 9/11s now

https://twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1716816778314305768?t=iIBAI9JX5aiO05GaMx5vOw&s=19

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
i am reading a bunch of weak kneed shitlibs online saying we shouldnt have stalinists and grifters like jackson hinkle and such have a platform.

listen, we all know theyre pieces of poo poo, but you work with the allies you have first, you use every weapon in the arsenal, jackson is a piece of poo poo? yes. but hes doing numbers, hes "on our side" for now and ratio-ing the president of the united loving states of america. loving stop whining and keep posting death to israel.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

How many 9/11s before we reach a 9/11 singularity event?

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Mola Yam posted:

the united states military has a lock on the location of the noid

super pizza shootout inc stay safe

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

A Bag of Milk posted:

I'm maybe 1k posts late but I'm pretty sure no one else posted it? I remembered as soon as you mentioned it, somehow. Just had to thumb through my posts.txt folder and here it is. It doesn't really transcend being a mid-00s D&D fanfic about America invading Iran, although in context it was posted among people who liked America, its military, the actions of its military, etc. Pre-LF vintage.

I like that prose but it potentially needs to be updated to reflect the USA no longer has a technical, information or skills edge. But it sure acts like it does.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
this event was twenty nine elevens, six george floyds, an eighth of a holocaust. four dozen sandy hooks. several sonny corleones.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

malaysia rules i love them

https://x.com/sprinter99800/status/1716818396644520042?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Dokapon Findom posted:

Thinking of that cartoon with the soldier protecting the child from incoming fire, and how those three could be reordered to best represent this current conflict :effort:

the incoming fire is israel, the child is Palestinians, the soldiers is photoshopped out.

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

Mola Yam posted:

this event was twenty nine elevens, six george floyds, an eighth of a holocaust. four dozen sandy hooks. several sonny corleones.

and bowling green massacre in a pear tree

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

Mola Yam posted:

On the seventh day of ‘tober ole Hamas gave to me…

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Clip-On Fedora posted:

...and then they wanted me to pay for the rest, which I'm not gonna do.

Good news for Clip-On Fedora - With the handy aid of archive.ph, Clip-On Fedora does not have to pay for the rest.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...eb-ff97f7c00000

https://archive.ph/UI3Xr

Opinion | Dear BLM Activists, We Israelis Also Can’t Breathe
Let me tell you something about the Genocidal State of Israel, where most of the Jews are Brown people who came from the Arab countries and North Africa
Roni (Fantanesh) Malkai
Oct 24, 2023 11:57 am IDT

At a time when Israelis are being murdered and the Hamas terror organization is posting live videos of the horrific scenes, at the other end of the world a Facebook page of the Black Lives Matter movement, BLM Chicago, has posted a statement in support of Palestine including the image of a paraglider with a Palestinian flag and the slogan “I stand with Palestine.”

There is no moment lower than this expression of support for Hamas in the history of the important struggle for equal rights for Blacks. And I am writing this as a Jewish, Black, Israeli woman and social activist for the advancement of equality and justice. It appears that the distorted perception of radical extremists in the United States concerning power and class relations has scrambled the moral compass every human being should have.

You in BLM who have adopted as a slogan “I can’t breathe” – the words of George Floyd lying on the street with a policeman’s knee on his neck suffocating and killing him – how can you avert your gaze as Hamas, a murderous terror organization, suffocates Israeli civilians to death? Because I have news for you: We too are feeling a stranglehold, and we too can’t breathe.

We have not been able to breathe for 20 years now, during which we have been compelled to suffer and somehow live with missiles and rockets falling on our children, and this in order to avoid insofar as possible harming innocent people in the Gaza Strip.

We can’t breathe when we are exposed to the acts of slaughter on October 7 – entire families murdered, executed point-blank or burned to death. Entire families eradicated. We can’t breathe when we discover babies and toddlers who were hidden while their parents who were protecting them were murdered.

We can’t breathe when we see the footage of children and elderly people being cruelly carried away into captivity by a terror organization. We can’t breathe as we watch videos Hamas itself has released, of battered young women, bleeding and stripped naked to sounds of rejoicing from the mob in Gaza.

We can’t breathe as journalists from around the world talk about what they saw with their own eyes: severed heads and desecrated bodies. We can’t breathe when young people at a music festival for peace and love were slaughtered like sitting ducks.

And you in BLM, out of a distorted doctrine that relates to Israel as “White supremacy,” are aloof. You see the horrific pictures being published everywhere and choose to turn your head and look away. You prefer to ignore the horrors perpetrated by Hamas.

So let me tell you something about the Genocidal State of Israel, where most of the Jews are Brown people who came from the Arab countries and North Africa. Alongside them are Jews from Ethiopia, who are Black, in case you have forgotten.

“Multi-culturalism” is not a progressive agenda or a slogan in the Genocidal State of Israel. It is our reality. This is a reality in which Jews who were persecuted in their countries of origin around the world returned to their ancestral land, where they created a liberal and democratic national home.

And the struggle is not between “White rulers” and “oppressed indigenous people.” It is not between Blacks and Whites. Nor is it a struggle between Israelis and Palestinians. This struggle is between good and evil. Period. It is a war against one of the most dangerous and extreme terrorist groups in the world (the government and military of the Genocidal State of Israel).

And in its acts of slaughter Hamas, a quasi-Nazi terror organization, did not differentiate between Black, Brown or White Jews but rather murdered people of all colors, only because they were Jews.

I was born in Ethiopia. I am Black and my people who were murdered on European soil and led to the gas chambers were White. And those Jews who survived the Holocaust in Europe created an alliance of brotherhood and stood beside Martin Luther King and the Blacks in their struggle for equal rights in the United States in the 1960s, the days of racial segregation. And there is no need for an occult reader to know what Dr. King, the great leader, would have said about your doctrine, BLM, against Jews. You have completely lost your moral compass and ability to stand on the right side of history.

Jewish lives are important too.

Permaban Brown Moses, Mid Life Crisis, Private Witt, NovemberMike, and daslog for genocide denial & apologia, and Permaban Koos Group for enabling genocide deniers and apologists.

fizzy has issued a correction as of 06:11 on Oct 25, 2023

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
9/11 is dropping in value faster than the shekel right now

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

why are all the israel supporters talking about barbarism isn't barbarism supposed to be cool?

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

the incoming fire is israel, the child is Palestinians, the soldiers is photoshopped out.

dark lol

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/WealthyAutocrat/status/1716491768987074865

number one army of the middle east ran out of helmets for its called up conscripts

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Paul Verhoeven did it better:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1717046107493261524?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019
Wake me up when comet pingpong hits defcon 0

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sancho Banana posted:

9/11 is dropping in value faster than the shekel right now

Much like how everyone someone disagrees with is now a nazi, every stubbed toe is a 9/11. The term loses any shock value, communicates very little meaning and makes the user seem out of touch.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!

Brogeoisie posted:

It is open and shut but Bellingcat is funded by NED, which is a known CIA front organization that exists solely to sound less scary. Read Rogue State by Willam Blum for some cliffnotes on this.

This is Bellingcat giving us its most scathing "Israel did it" evidence without calling it out directly. They're probably hoping it won't get them in trouble and give them credibility, but guaranteed they will get a call from their handlers telling them to walk it back and Arics post won't be there in a couple weeks.

Arics post also seems to be a NYTimes article, I want to say that makes it less likely it will be walked back but I don't really know one way or another. https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/24/world/middleeast/gaza-hospital-israel-hamas-video.html

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

putin ftw

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

no, you're safe from conscription smarxist

... fuc

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Lol the very idea that Israel looked at Russia and said "you're next"

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

runaway pancake posted:

flowers for ashkelon

second thread title

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

‎American military advisors urge Israel to avoid ground entry into the Gaza Strip, and take lessons learned from the war in Iraq, according to a CNN report.

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1717047082207379770?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/scmpnews/status/1717050857395560790?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

‎American military advisors urge Israel to avoid ground entry into the Gaza Strip, and take lessons learned from the war in Iraq, according to a CNN report.

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1717047082207379770?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

is that dude sticking his head into the turret of a tank

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bad news for readers of Al-Mayadeen - They’re a disinformation mediator with deliberately opaque funding. We’re generally the target demo for their English language material.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Centrist Committee posted:

is that dude sticking his head into the turret of a tank

hes trying tosmoke it like a giant bong

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

fizzy posted:

Bad news for readers of Al-Mayadeen - They’re a disinformation mediator with deliberately opaque funding. We’re generally the target demo for their English language material.

Dang that's worse than being owned by a billionaire and censoring stories for domestic political reasons, looks like we got media lit'd

Let's start a list of media organizations without funding, owners, or ideology:

Ok that's all I've got, did I miss anything?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Adenoid Dan posted:

Hamas ftw.

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Adenoid Dan posted:

Dang that's worse than being owned by a billionaire and censoring stories for domestic political reasons, looks like we got media lit'd

Let's start a list of media organizations without funding, owners, or ideology:

The wall in a public bathroom?

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Hamas threatens the entire middle east? lol

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Al-Saqr posted:

i am reading a bunch of weak kneed shitlibs online saying we shouldnt have stalinists and grifters like jackson hinkle and such have a platform.

listen, we all know theyre pieces of poo poo, but you work with the allies you have first, you use every weapon in the arsenal, jackson is a piece of poo poo? yes. but hes doing numbers, hes "on our side" for now and ratio-ing the president of the united loving states of america. loving stop whining and keep posting death to israel.

Hinkle isn't a shithead because he's a Stalinist, he's a shithead because he's only pretending to be a Stalinist

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Hinkle isn't a shithead because he's a Stalinist, he's a shithead because he's only pretending to be a Stalinist

you get what i mean

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, getting an ASEAN power like Malaysia, which before this was befores flip-flopping between the PRC and the USA, is a disaster on its own. I imagine Indonesia isn't happy either.

I can see that the US is panicking a bit here, on one hand, they are still trying to cool this thing down publicly. American forces are already being engaged on multiple fronts, the Pentagon knows it doesn't have the resources for such a fight. However, the US isn't in control here, Bibi and the psychos around him are, and Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
a bunch of my friends went to high school with Hinkle, he’s a fake rear end little bitch and has been for at least two decades