Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
this is definitely the type of speech and behaviour that comes out of a country that isnt a nazi state thats losing their war:-

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1717098788131930496?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

smarxist posted:

I know one decision Bibi can make that fascists like to avail themselves of when out of options

A good spine decompress with some gravity boots from a street lamp?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
From pages ago but the tweet with Pvt. Chaim is from 2019. He's either safely out of harm's way or a general by now

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

mcclay posted:

Evans isn't bad for like, general news and poo poo so long as you just tune him out whenever he talks about anything releated to historical communism. It Could Happen Here's stuff on Stop Cop City down in Atlanta is pretty good.

Its pop, vaugely left radio. I don't think Evans is a CIA dude, I think hes just a dumb anarchist who likes military geekery so much that he was happy to work with OSINT freaks like Brown Moses.

Anyways DTI, you do not have to hand it to Jackson 'one of like 4 actually existing Nazbols' Hinkle and Gaza will win. All power to the PFLP and the DFLP. Palestine will be Bibi's grave

Thank you for your sincerity

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the whole israel has to win all the time because it can only lose once , really makes sense to me now i know it’s an endgame fascist ethnostate build on sand

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Neurolimal posted:

Went to check out the Haaretz article and lmao

Zelensky-rear end relating

Didn't Israel teach US police the compliance techniques of knee's on throats which lead to the deaths which kicked off BLM. Maybe not a good idea to draw a connection between them.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Neurolimal posted:

Zelensky-rear end relating

*Zelenskyshly* "Pfft, Middle Passage? Brother, try receiving fewer Challenger tanks than you asked for!"

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Jel Shaker posted:

the whole israel has to win all the time because it can only lose once , really makes sense to me now i know it’s an endgame fascist ethnostate build on sand

It's like the Sardaukar, their fearsome reputation is also their weakness such that a single big loss shatters them completely (except without much actual fighting ability).

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Al-Saqr posted:

this is definitely the type of speech and behaviour that comes out of a country that isnt a nazi state thats losing their war:-

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1717098788131930496?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Screaming about "my rights" as I declare the judge illegal because of the admiralty flag being the wrong color or something, before getting tasered by a deputy of the court.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

DancingShade posted:

Screaming about "my rights" as I declare the judge illegal because of the admiralty flag being the wrong color or something, before getting tasered by a deputy of the court.

Judge Judy but Hassan Nasrallah is the Judge.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
Hi I am a D&D poster, allow me to respond to this human tragedy by going *well actually!* Isn't everyone a setter colonial state? How can you be against colonialism and still want Palestinians to have their own state? Wouldn't that itself be a colony? I mean aren't Native Americans actually colonists? They settled this land 30,000 years ago. So there are no different at all from Europeans who genocided them because they were just settling just like the Native Americans were. I am a champion at debate club. Please hand me a law degree.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Trying to explain to a left-wing Israeli how it is the Western left aligns itself with a genocidal theocratic death cult instead of the Israeli left, which is an absolutely crunchy old-school collectivist kibbutz left, is an intellectual journey, let me tell you.

so I'm not just posting a drive-by SYQ, let me also rebut this junk at the same time

from Ilan Pappe's "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine"

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Cookie Cutter posted:

It's like the Sardaukar, their fearsome reputation is also their weakness such that a single big loss shatters them completely (except without much actual fighting ability).

So that hotcouch guy is actually the Kwisatz Haderach?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Zoeb posted:

Hi I am a D&D poster, allow me to respond to this human tragedy by going *well actually!* Isn't everyone a setter colonial state? How can you be against colonialism and still want Palestinians to have their own state? Wouldn't that itself be a colony? I mean aren't Native Americans actually colonists? They settled this land 30,000 years ago. So there are no different at all from Europeans who genocided them because they were just settling just like the Native Americans were. I am a champion at debate club. Please hand me a law degree.

Degrees these days come 500 to a roll, 2 ply, help yourself.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Ardennes posted:

So that hotcouch guy is actually the Kwisatz Haderach?

Exactly. and Leila Khaled is Stilgar

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
wouldn’t go to bat for either Hinkel or Evan’s, unless I had an actual bat

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

listen. all you shitposters were right. and you were right for exactly the reasons you said you were. and we were wrong for exactly the reasons you said we were. and yes, this is the hundredth time this has happened. but lets not jump to conclusions

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

its genuinely incredible how good we are at being right

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israelis literally stole the art of a Jordanian polictical cartoonist and replaced benjamin netanyahu with Hamas, these uncreative nazis have to steal art as well!

https://x.com/emadhajjaj/status/1717112130401403274?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Peanut butter fascist

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I feel bad for that downs guy, hope he's ok.

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

Zoeb posted:

Akshually pre-contact America was an ethnonationalist state.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Al-Saqr posted:

its genuinely incredible how good we are at being right

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

keep punching joe posted:

I feel bad for that downs guy, hope he's ok.

im doing great thanks

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Erdogan is making a speech in the turkish parliament and said some really hard hitting things, by far the strongest anti israel speech in the region after Iran.

https://x.com/ragipsoylu/status/1717114802592497965?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://x.com/ragipsoylu/status/1717117129802022997?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1717117228162936959?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Erdogan: Hamas fighters are a liberation group that is protecting its land

Erdogan: Supporting the Israeli attacks on Gaza amounts to assassination and mental illness

Erdogan: The West showed its hypocrisy by remaining silent about what is happening in Gaza

Erdogan: We will continue to use the necessary political, diplomatic and military means

Erdogan: The West does not want stability for the region and is working to continue the colonial regime

Erdogan: A humanitarian corridor must be opened to bring aid into Gaza without obstacles

Erdogan: we have already begun sending field hospitals, generators both big and small

Erdogan: we are prepared to be the guarantours of the palestinians and their interests

its hard to take him seriously on this because of his recent warming up to israel and he still hasnt done anything like cut relations or trade of anything, but hes clearly reading the room and trying to make himself more popular in the arab world, but people here have already written him off as a self-serving hypocrite so unless he actually takes action this means nothing sadly actions and policies are what matter if youre serious, Erdogan.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 11:12 on Oct 25, 2023

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

well if you look at it from the standpoint of america deserving 9/11,

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Hubbert posted:

there's a really great clip when sy hersh interviews the war nerd about Nordstream and he makes his derision absolutely clear about Bellingcat just being the CIA boy scouts

What makes it hilarious is how completely dismissive Hersh is of them. He very strongly implies that his sources in the US IC are similarly dismissive.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Lmao talk about a partial walk back. They're now talking about pieces of evidence that those of us who paid even slight attention to already knew several days ago.

The Bellingcat dorks aren't ready to give up yet but they know there's only so much bullshit they can peddle without losing any credibility they have. So they have to take these gradual steps toward admitting what actually happened, which again was incredibly obvious in real time.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

There are way better people to waste your time listening to than known idiot robert evans

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

from Ilan Pappe's "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine"

Henrique Cymerman is a huge example of this bc anywhere else he'll make NPR esque reports on African Israeli migrants living in containers, Indigenous people in Brazil railing agwinst Bolsonaro or just give an old rear end PLO the time of the day or brag about Rabin, but he'll also do stab vest ads with Discount Surviving Edge Weapons type cinematography on pt news, make gush pieces about the ""missing"" Syrian and Iran royals and hoot about beheaded babies days after people all of that happened.

Oh God they're entertaining the "plush octopus' poo poo here. We're slow as hell.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Popy posted:

There are way better people to waste your time listening to than known idiot robert evans

I also listened to You're wrong about, if books could kill, qanon anonymous, respect the dead, some more news, polite conversations, and citations needed.

I apologize if my favorite podcast are not cool enough for you

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Goldberg from the mighty ducks

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

not my problem

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Zoeb posted:

I also listened to You're wrong about, if books could kill, qanon anonymous, respect the dead, some more news, polite conversations, and citations needed.

I apologize if my favorite podcast are not cool enough for you

what about that Obama/Bruce Springsteen podcast

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

my bony fealty posted:

what about that Obama/Bruce Springsteen podcast

No I would rather not

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

we regret to inform you that your podcast cv is not a match for our thread at this time. we wish you the bset of luck with your future posting endeavors

Phobos Anomaly
Jul 23, 2018
Re: Released hostages

The more humane faction lives underground, while the more powerful side indiscriminately rains down hellfire from the sky. Comparisons to the Old Testament are stacking up.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I only listen to Ice-Ts Daily Game

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Phobos Anomaly posted:

Re: Released hostages

The more humane faction lives underground, while the more powerful side indiscriminately rains down hellfire from the sky. Comparisons to the Old Testament are stacking up.

but HG wells’ The Time Machine told me the opposite though? not sure who to believe rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so how exactly did the israelis think the words “teach the UN a lesson” would resonate around the world?

literal blofled talk