Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

This has already been debunked ITT with someone else on Twitter pointing out those tanks are on the Egyptian side of the border.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

VoicesCanBe posted:

https://twitter.com/BoltzmannBooty/status/1716972935292813568

We're running out of ways to show how heinously evil this bombing campaign is. It gets worse and worse every day.

By the time the US even gets there the strip will be rubble and we'll continue bombing the rubble because otherwise what's it all for?

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Israel doesn't seem to have learned how to make their enemies look evil without making them look too powerful while doing so.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
https://twitter.com/muhammadshehad2/status/1716763249020899836

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008
al jazeera reporting another hospital just got bombed

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

time for israel to die then.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Al-Saqr posted:

anyways, not only are they delaying because they lost and cant do it, the more this drags on the more likely a violent revolution happens in Egypt or Jordan and then the palestinians will get everything they need including guns.

If aid is delivered by force they'll just attack the aid more than they already are. Other than the one Iranian transport that landed at the Russian base in Syria, are any of the combatants against Israel being supplied externally in any way? Is it reasonable to expect more than strongly worded condemnation from the Jordanian or Egyptian leadership?

With no food or water entering Gaza, waiting out the resistance probably was the plan to begin with. The invasion will be delayed until however long the last human can survive without basic supplies, until then I would hesitate to say Israel has "lost". Waiting them out aligns with their primary objective to begin with.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

according to twitter they didnt hit the hospital they hit the area in front of it

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1717210660726005847?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

TheLemonOfIchabod
Aug 26, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

according to twitter they didnt hit the hospital they hit the area in front of it

ah ok everyones fine then, phew

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Al-Saqr posted:

whew ok what a relief, for a second there it looked like they did something really bad

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

israel and their genocidal tendencies must be stopped at all costs

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
really everyone shouldn't jump to conclusions. we need to take a moment for the facts to come out... say like 20-40 minutes or however long it takes the idf to fake a phone call where a ten year old kid tells their dad how much they love satan and death, and how much they hate israel and life

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Jel Shaker posted:

so how exactly did the israelis think the words “teach the UN a lesson” would resonate around the world?

literal blofled talk

their government does not think beyond base bloodlust

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Dokapon Findom posted:

If aid is delivered by force they'll just attack the aid more than they already are. Other than the one Iranian transport that landed at the Russian base in Syria, are any of the combatants against Israel being supplied externally in any way? Is it reasonable to expect more than strongly worded condemnation from the Jordanian or Egyptian leadership?

Iran supplies hezbollah through Iraq, Syria, Lebanon. thoe are four coubtries that will absolutely enter the fight against Israel and the US once its go time.

the arab governments are US-israeli puppets, i would expect less than nothing out of them, however the level of anger and mobilization of their societies has not occured since 2011, there is a genuine anger and hatred happening and i dont know if those regimes will survive if they keep being as weakshit cucks as they are. but sadly they will absolutely kill as many people as it takes to stay in power so i dont know, but definitely i think we're witnessing a level of panic from all the rulers in the region that i havent seen them have in a decade.

israel could bomb the aid if the egyptians tried to force an opening but that would mean war with egypt. but Sisi is a cuck so he needs to be toppled before that forcing the border can happen.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Fellatio del Toro posted:

so according to them their approach is only hurting hospitals and hamas is fine? weird

Yeah, this is a giant self own for IDF

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

tangy yet delightful posted:

This has already been debunked ITT with someone else on Twitter pointing out those tanks are on the Egyptian side of the border.

Israel absolutely would have already bombed open air fuel tanks in Gaza by now.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Thread moves fast so i dont know if this has been posted

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1717165924048838950?t=knlx8DbGrju8NwcZd5bdxA&s=19

Also israel is bombing another hospital right now

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Lostconfused posted:

Seems like bullshit to even pretend that Israel should even have an exist strategy?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

also if their plan was to starve everyone to death thats not going to happen, the diplomatic pressure is really starting to build and today we saw erdogan do a 180 and now cancelled energy deals with israel and openly say Hamas is a noble resistance mujahideen group. public opinion has managed to force israel to allow a couple dozen trucks but thats a crack that will widen and break soon, the palestinians are suffering and dying but they are heroically staying put and refusing to engage in the mass panic and escape israel wants them to.

Born in Bexhill
Apr 9, 2007
it’s the end times, jack

-joe biden

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

beebee is supposedly about to address israel

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Iranian monarchist zionists are loving garbage

https://twitter.com/Safarnejad_IR/status/1717205731290529893

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
what's up with Germany?

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty
most normal israeli:

https://twitter.com/sarahnadav/status/1717159505257988464

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

keep punching joe posted:

what's up with Germany?

Nazis, hth

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

These are the same sort of gusano that propped up in honk kong. All of them probably directly or indirectly have their roots to some ops by the US.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

On somewhat light news, Guterres is actually getting defended by our president and prime minister over his remarks. Given both are of the political center I'm impressed by that.

UK seems to be particularly peeved about him while Germany and Spain agree with him. The fact that UK is starting poo poo over it could mean that our anglophilia could turn the tides on that.

Kunster has issued a correction as of 17:31 on Oct 25, 2023

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Al-Saqr posted:

if a regional war break out i genuinely dont think even the gulf monarchies would survive

There is a way...

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

She’s going to be so mad when she finds out israel is providing the Palestinians they murder free burial under the bombed out rubble. Lucky ducky!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

keep punching joe posted:

what's up with Germany?

overreaction to ww2

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

There is a way...

Glubb!

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

https://twitter.com/miyasandry/status/1717179888635928927?s=20

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

this guy looks like he drinks cream corn from the can

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

What exactly do they mean by "cope"?

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

RealityWarCriminal posted:

this guy looks like he drinks cream corn from the can

:hmmno:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

why does everyone think cream of corn soup is bad I like it especially when you season it and put some herbs. am I wrong lol.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Al-Saqr posted:

Iran supplies hezbollah through Iraq, Syria, Lebanon. thoe are four coubtries that will absolutely enter the fight against Israel and the US once its go time.

the arab governments are US-israeli puppets, i would expect less than nothing out of them, however the level of anger and mobilization of their societies has not occured since 2011, there is a genuine anger and hatred happening and i dont know if those regimes will survive if they keep being as weakshit cucks as they are. but sadly they will absolutely kill as many people as it takes to stay in power so i dont know, but definitely i think we're witnessing a level of panic from all the rulers in the region that i havent seen them have in a decade.

israel could bomb the aid if the egyptians tried to force an opening but that would mean war with egypt. but Sisi is a cuck so he needs to be toppled before that forcing the border can happen.

The US presence is a deterrent intended to prevent people from doing the right thing in a timely fashion, the second part being the most crucial. Their involvement would probably look more like Libya than Iraq- running interference and providing crucial air cover for an otherwise incompetent fighting force while keeping boots off the ground.

It does appear that there is universal condemnation from the people that is in stark contrast to the official government responses, but is it most realistic that a) the regimes respond to the will of the citizenry and begin assisting Palestine or fighting Israel whether out of an instinct of self-preservation or otherwise, b) they violently crush all dissent once it begins having a material impact on the functioning of the regime, or c) the people receive just a sufficient enough shift in rhetoric from their government to mollify them/keep the kettle at a low simmer while still nothing is done to save the people in danger at the time most beneficial to do so? I suppose I can't discount any other answer out of hand given just how hosed the whole thing is though. Unprecedented times!