Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
For which system will you be getting Assassin's Creed: Mirage?
This poll is closed.
PC 14 18.67%
PS5 5 6.67%
XSX 3 4.00%
PS4 1 1.33%
XBO 1 1.33%
I am going wait for the Switch port 51 68.00%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You got the purple-haired woman and also 25 purple-haired woman wrenches... Epic draw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Video Games Thx posted:

You got the purple-haired woman and also 25 purple-haired woman wrenches... Epic draw

Junko Jenko was a hero. :colbert:

I don't know what the wrenches do.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

wenches

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gripweed posted:

Junko Jenko was a hero. :colbert:

I don't know what the wrenches do.

I'm assuming that's a level up currency since it's a dupe draw.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm assuming that's a level up currency since it's a dupe draw.

oh poo poo you're right, when you collect enough wrenches you get a character piece, and when you get enough character pieces you can potential unleash

Don't call the Shrike Team that

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

haveblue posted:

Yeah this is probably an anti-piracy thing somehow. There is a chain of trust running through the entire console and that connection is required to add a new link to it
signed and encrypted discs read by signed and encrypted drives communicating over signed and encrypted usb to signed and encrypted consoles. gaming... has changed

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lol holy poo poo in blitz the league I grabbed a runner by the back of his shirt pulled his helmet off and smacked him in the head with it he fumbled and I returned for a touchdown. This game rules

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Next Animal Crossing looks legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qciKxoEN-ig

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Aren't those the Granblue free roll gromlins

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

I thought you were just making a joke and was trying to imagine an AC where you play as a random battle character and try to spruce up the town to entice Kiryu and others to wander around and want to fight you... Then the actual animal crossing bit started and wow you weren't joking and I realized I need to forget trying to finish 3-6 and just finish 7 so I can play this at launch

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

gently caress

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Oh my god, that island stuff looks amazing.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Waffleman_ posted:

Aren't those the Granblue free roll gromlins

Is Ichiban gonna get a Mukku Frenzy?

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

I want what they're smoking, this looks dope

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOsNavOluw
Who's a dirty boy

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

procedurally generated goop

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

gently caress me, this looks amazing

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

somehow these eggheads can figure out how to make a man look realistically covered in swamp slime but we still can't have hair that doesn't look like sculpted marble.... hosed up

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Vermain posted:

somehow these eggheads can figure out how to make a man look realistically covered in swamp slime but we still can't have hair that doesn't look like sculpted marble.... hosed up

Lol remembering biomutant a game where everyone covered in fur but they couldn't render fit worth a drat so everyone was covered in weird rectangles like a pinata

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Khanstant posted:

Lol remembering biomutant a game where everyone covered in fur but they couldn't render fit worth a drat so everyone was covered in weird rectangles like a pinata

i remember watching one of them postmortem vids on that game and it turns out the team thought that the best thing they could do for their fledgling title was to quadruple the map size during development which seems, in hindsight, like a rather poorly thought-out decision

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Khanstant posted:

Which is ironic because Viva Pinata had great fur

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

hatty posted:

drat you got Ramba Ral in your first pull, lucky

this no lootbox, boy, no lootbox

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

ive never played a yakuza game, can i just jump in with infinite wealth?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I'd probably at least play Like a Dragon first

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what does the Δ stand for

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Delta

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what the gently caress is a "del-ta"

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It's pronounced del taco

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's an airline

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Where'd the missing 5 from MGSV go?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Morpheus posted:

But they do - the answer of 'this guy did X and Y and Z' is the correct response to a question of "who is this guy?"

It's a bizarre concept though, who was the one who thought that the trivia show should be formed like this?

if I ask you who abraham lincoln is, you're not going to say "This American President was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth", are you? Even if that's the only fact that comes to your head you'll say "He's the president who was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth". And if that sounds petty, you're right, it's exactly as petty as dinging people for not sounding like an idiot and going "who is" before their answer

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Well, it could've been an emoji

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Is the delta meant to be read as triangle, as in Monster Hunter Tri? :shrug:

Video Games Thx posted:

Where'd the missing 5 from MGSV go?

The 5 is held hostage by Peace Walker.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

No, it's meant to be read as Delta.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Dabir posted:

if I ask you who abraham lincoln is, you're not going to say "This American President was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth", are you? Even if that's the only fact that comes to your head you'll say "He's the president who was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth". And if that sounds petty, you're right, it's exactly as petty as dinging people for not sounding like an idiot and going "who is" before their answer

skill issue

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
He's most remembered for his logs

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
The only rule is that the answer must be phrased in the form of the question, so technically it's legal to just say "Is it Abraham Lincoln?". But die-hard Jeopardy fans would probably go apeshit if you did that.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Volte posted:

The only rule is that the answer must be phrased in the form of the question, so technically it's legal to just say "Is it Abraham Lincoln?". But die-hard Jeopardy fans would probably go apeshit if you did that.

One of the top jeopardy players in recent memory answered every clue with "What's _______?" and if anyone was mad about it they didn't dare speak up

Also if the answer is already in the form of a question (quotation, song lyric, title of a work, etc) you can just say it unmodified and it still counts

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Gripweed posted:

I'm on a new gacha game, did my first character pull, got two Junkos

Congrats!

I start a new gacha tomorrow. I'm excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I know I'm slightly late to them but are the "La Mulana" games worth playing y/n