Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

In TERF Island, the Minister for Women and Equalities has decided to investigate the number of trans people in the UK, having decided there are too many

quote:

The minister for women and equalities has said she is looking into whether the number of trans people in the UK, as revealed by the 2021 census, was “overestimated” due to “skewed methodology”.

Speaking in the House of Commons on Wednesday (25 October), Kemi Badenoch told MPs she shares “concerns” with the Office for Statistics Regulation (OSR) about the numbers, and has instructed officials to explore with the Office for National Statistics (ONS) “whether the census got the number right”.

During oral questions for Badenoch’s department, fellow Tory and Kettering MP Philip Hollobone asked: “In its 2021 census, the Office for National Statistics estimated that there were 260,000 transgender people in the UK. Does the minister agree with the separate Office for Statistics Regulation that due to skewed methodology this number is likely to have been a huge overestimate?”

Before Badenoch answered, there were loud cheers from some fellow MPs.

The minister replied by expressing her concerns about the figures and noted she had ordered an investigation into whether there had been a “lack of understanding of the question” in the census.

“We need to be very careful about the language, people don’t often understand what we mean when we use terms like ‘transgender’, ‘gender identity’, we’ve got to make sure they understand that,” she said, adding that the ONS would publish the results of its review by the end of the year.

Can't erase them from existence (yet), so they have to work on defining them out of existence bureaucratically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Oh no I got a charged lemonade from Panera

I don't drink caffeine normally

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

smoobles posted:

who the gently caress is Mike Johnson, boring rear end white boy name. get fuuuucked

i don't know but tomorrow they will come back and cut him off if i don't have their money

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
so clearly this is all about laying the groundwork for trying to steal 2024 right

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

JAMOOOL posted:

so clearly this is all about laying the groundwork for trying to steal 2024 right

They don't need to steal 2024

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss guzzler 420 posted:

everything is so loving stupid Jesus Christ

more and more people are saying this

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

piss guzzler 420 posted:

gently caress you

idiot...

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

anybody wanna start guessing?

Looks like a 6-7 letter last name, and based on the redaction size, I think "his" fits better than "her".

https://twitter.com/rparloff/status/1717228204891467872?s=20

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

excited for Mike Johnson to lead a new era of Republican dumbassery

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

congrats on your speakership Mike Hunt

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Spaced God posted:

that's right. 2024+ will be Trump all the time. I'm joining Trump in his victory and the people that only liked Trump ironically will be destroyed. you know who you are.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Spaced God posted:

if 2018 and 2020 and 2022 and virtually every special election in between is any indication the Trumpy poo poo ain't really a winning strategy anymore and I'm not convinced committing 100 felonies in the interim is gonna help him much. hard to win against people who aren't Hillary Clinton I guess

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Spaced God posted:

i mean truempo might keel over and die from an extra explosive diarrhea any moment really and then what

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Spaced God posted:

this is correct, dems will just let it happen, countering with a letter written "in the strongest condemnation" then gather on the capitol steps and sing another dumb rear end song

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

mdemone posted:

anybody wanna start guessing?

Looks like a 6-7 letter last name, and based on the redaction size, I think "his" fits better than "her".

get a copy and undo the highlight color

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

JAMOOOL posted:

if 2018 and 2020 and 2022 and virtually every special election in between is any indication the Trumpy poo poo ain't really a winning strategy anymore and I'm not convinced committing 100 felonies in the interim is gonna help him much. hard to win against people who aren't Hillary Clinton I guess

have you seen the current president recently?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Joementum posted:

Jordan is a huge rear end in a top hat and they didn't want to work with him is basically the whole story.

they guy who covered up rape is an rear end in a top hat? :wth:

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
do you really think desantis can fill the void lmao

or mike pence extra lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Qurnah posted:

i mean truempo might keel over and die from an extra explosive diarrhea any moment really and then what

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Qurnah posted:

but it's schlong o'clock

snart helg?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

JAMOOOL posted:

stealing it in the house is the backup plan if they don't steal it during the election

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Mike Johnson, the little fascist that could

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

even biden is more likeable than this obvious interdimensional reptilian

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

The judge is now closing the courtroom with Trump and lawyers still in there.

Trump just exited the courtroom. He refused to say what happened during the conference.

He denied that his earlier comment was about the clerk but he refused to answer multiple questions about who he was referring to.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

The Democrats actively want another trump presidency and the public is seeing them perpetuate a wildly unpopular and very public genocide so all toop needs to do is shut up about the Middle East (impossible difficulty) or at least tow a two state solution and also talk about how much better he'll make the economy and bingo boingo

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Bethamphetamine posted:

The judge is now closing the courtroom with Trump and lawyers still in there.

Trump just exited the courtroom. He refused to say what happened during the conference.

He denied that his earlier comment was about the clerk but he refused to answer multiple questions about who he was referring to.

that's my turempo

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Spaced God posted:

Oh no I got a charged lemonade from Panera

I don't drink caffeine normally

RIP.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Mike "Big Dick" Johnson is our new House Speaker

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

good. let the MONEY FLOW

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Spaced God posted:

The Democrats actively want another trump presidency and the public is seeing them perpetuate a wildly unpopular and very public genocide so all toop needs to do is shut up about the Middle East (impossible difficulty) or at least tow a two state solution and also talk about how much better he'll make the economy and bingo boingo

kushner can fix it!

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

The first and only time I ever had a red bull I was storm chasing at 3 AM and ended up making GBS threads and puking in the fetal position in a field during a thunderstorm so I'm excited to see how my 2pm meeting goes

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Spaced God posted:

trump is telling his supporters to not bother voting lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Spaced God posted:

The first and only time I ever had a red bull I was storm chasing at 3 AM and ended up making GBS threads and puking in the fetal position in a field during a thunderstorm so I'm excited to see how my 2pm meeting goes

you can already reach the sky, wings won't help....

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Qurnah posted:

do you really think desantis can fill the void lmao

or mike pence extra lmao

Desantis can if he leans into the fact that he
might be completely unlikeable but he is the guy who will actually murder everyone who they hate

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Schmoe Cwead posted:

he knows what he's doing. Trust the Plan/Man

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Schmoe Cwead posted:

voting isn't going to matter

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Spaced God posted:

yeah, if u want a moderate who refuses to use inflammatory rhetoric that will most likely incite violence, donald j trump is ur guy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Powell pleaded guilty Thursday to six charges related to her involvement with the breach of election equipment and stealing sensitive voter information in Coffee County. Prosecutors agreed to drop racketeering and other charges and allow her to avoid prison in exchange for her plea and cooperation with investigators.

Just days before, she had shared content on X arguing that the 2020 election was rigged against Trump and that law enforcement was biased against conservatives.

Since her plea, Powell has also used her Truth Social and Telegram accounts to promote the Substack newsletter published by her dark-money group, Defending the Republic, urging followers to "hold fast" and share articles and YouTube videos claiming her guilty plea was "extorted."

It's not clear whether Powell will face any repercussions for her post-plea claims, but legal experts said her behavior was unusual for a cooperating witness.