Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

The Oldest Man posted:

didnt dr doom go back in time and find his arch rival as a toddler specifically for the purpose of teleporting that toddler to hell

reserving judgement until we can find out that toddler’s name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

The Oldest Man posted:

dissent from the imperial line is tolerated as long as it's contained and futile

any outcry against the machinery that looks like it might result in popular mobilization is destroyed without mercy; the more threatened the elite feel, the lower the bar gets for "might result"

your political views that were allowed as quaint progressive eccentricities and affectations yesterday will become prison sentences tomorrow

anybody who didn't realize this about the system we're living in was and quite possibly still is lying to themselves about the nature of that system

no argument there, it’s just quite a thing to witness in action

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
this piece of poo poo
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1717245490826272911?s=20

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

lol big ben looking rear end building wtf haha

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Biden: SHOW ME THE ICE CREAM TRUCKS

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

loving lol

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1717269856855146653

https://twitter.com/israel_elects/status/1717256874939081062

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Hamas was created by the CIA??

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Sephiroth killed that flower girl and even he's appalled by Hamas

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i mean the biggest difference there is that Ukraine is fighting a war on its own territory. regardless of whether Ukrainians would like to burn Russian towns to the ground and massacre their inhabitants, they don’t have the ability to do that and aren’t likely to anytime soon. it’s easier for western readers to blow off the occasional bloodthirsty comment as loose talk from a country fighting a desperate defensive war.

Israel is so much more able to inflict damage on Gaza than hamas is able to inflict damage on Israel that the difference is really noticeable and stark even to Westoids. when Israel says stuff like “the Palestinians are animals, not deserving of mercy” it’s accompanied by pictures of annihilated kindergartens and hospitals. it’s not just angry talk, they’re literally doing a genocide currently!

Oh I absolutely agree, the Ukrainian position is infinitely easier to argue. They are an invaded people defending against a genocidal oppressor.

I'm just saying that even after decades of pro-Israel propaganda directed at anglophone nations, the Israeli government is apparently completely incapable of not behaving like openly genocidal lunatics.
They've had the western media in thrall for decades, they have so many outlets queuing up to run cover for them, and they still can't stop themselves saying the absolutely worst poo poo imaginable.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

The compression on that thing first madw me think Honduras or someone had boomed out their support for genocide

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

wtf jesus

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

q’uran vs. karen

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Hamas was created by the CIA??

No it was created by Mossad.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

fuckin son of a bitch is so close to death he's just piping off whatever

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Al-Saqr posted:

its super duper commercialized outside of the mosque itself

So I could stop at a kiosk and pick up some "i pilgramiged to mecca and all I got was this t-shirt" and "Pobody's Nerfect in Mecca" swag? nice

Ham
Apr 30, 2009

You're BALD!

Al-Saqr posted:

holy poo poo wow i havent seen you in a while hope youre well brother

as well as can be in this decrepit failed state - poo poo is dire over here and cc has completely hosed the economy out of existence

insane levels of poverty and misery that dwarfs any period over the last 30 years and the only ray of hope is the palestinians' victory - a reminder of 2011 when the world seemed ours for the taking, when we thought we could make it

these governments cannot handle hope, and it will be their undoing

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Al-Saqr posted:

this is surprising, i know this is tucker carlson so anything he and his guest says should be assumed to be lies, but ive never heard a former US military officer outright say this, Douglas Mcgregor, a former pentagon officer, apparently american special forces actually went in with the israels to do their probing attacks recently, and according to him they were all blown apart pretty quickly

https://x.com/amansouraja/status/1717155227579634082?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

I saw that yesterday and did not want to link it, cause Tucker. But that McGregor guy was worth listening to.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

listen to this fucker talk ugh goddamn loving disgusting here mr president have some loving artificial saliva so you dont sound like a loving walking corpse

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

hey mom its 420 posted:

q’uran vs. karen

lmao

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

I know it’s old hat for this thread, but I’m still blown away that criticizing a foreign power became a fireable offense for apparently every major employer in the US. I don’t remember seeing anything like this, even after 9/11.

That only applies to Israel.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pookah posted:

Oh I absolutely agree, the Ukrainian position is infinitely easier to argue. They are an invaded people defending against a genocidal oppressor.

I'm just saying that even after decades of pro-Israel propaganda directed at anglophone nations, the Israeli government is apparently completely incapable of not behaving like openly genocidal lunatics.
They've had the western media in thrall for decades, they have so many outlets queuing up to run cover for them, and they still can't stop themselves saying the absolutely worst poo poo imaginable.

:yeah:

people are still losing their jobs over support for Palestine so I think it's fair to say whatever leverage they have their hands on is fuckin heavy and somehow they still can't manage their information campaign to make the not look like literal Nazis

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Tom Guycot posted:

So I could stop at a kiosk and pick up some "i pilgramiged to mecca and all I got was this t-shirt" and "Pobody's Nerfect in Mecca" swag? nice

jimmy buffet's mecca-ritaville

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

lol whats that statistic/study about 13% of people losing faith in government institutions before Funny Things start happening?

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

If someone were to throw a shoe at biden, he's gonna be smacked square in the face isn't he. I can't imagine biden having any of the reflexes of bush.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

or eat schwarma at MeccaDonalds

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://x.com/chloereilly21/status/1717253967673958435?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Liverpool comes out for Palestine

https://x.com/alarabytv/status/1717270438701662211?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Both China and Russia vetoed nazi america's UN resolution

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

god is there a mcdonalds in mecca

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

i think hes only lucid for a few minutes a day at this point, and is currently still thinking its last week

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Al-Saqr posted:

the ONLY way egyptians are going to be able to save Gaza is the egyptian military, theres no other way.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

ughhhh posted:

If someone were to throw a shoe at biden, he's gonna be smacked square in the face isn't he. I can't imagine biden having any of the reflexes of bush.

say what you want about george w. bush but his dodge was on point

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Glasgow (the non poo poo half) actually.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Settlers of Canaan

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

god is there a mcdonalds in mecca

sometimes

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Settlers of Canaan

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Oglethorpe posted:

lol whats that statistic/study about 13% of people losing faith in government institutions before Funny Things start happening?

an Israeli coup would be the funniest thing possible.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Plank Walker posted:

jimmy buffet's mecca-ritaville

built by... bah GAWD is that...?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

its super duper commercialized outside of the mosque itself

That stupid loving clock tower, over the grave of the Prophet's family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

Thats celtic (sorry)