Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Boro are back, well until Saturday probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
A midweek win

Put the flashscore printout in the trophy case

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

things not looking well for the Venky's, 4 losses in a row

oh yeah and Wednesday finally sacked Xisco

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Patrick Bamford is a dirty diving cheating oval office, pass it on

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Troy Queef posted:

things not looking well for the Venky's, 4 losses in a row

oh yeah and Wednesday finally sacked Xisco

Colin Wanker once literally said he'd sign a bunch of poo poo players, or play the poo poo ones we already have if that would do the trick and get us relegated, then laugh his way to retirement.

And if we hired him and he did exactly that, he'd still end being more successful than Xisco, so we should give him the job. Open sabotage could not be worse than the start Wednesday have had.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

lol at the sunderland player getting sent off via dissent

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

ItohRespectArmy posted:

lol at the sunderland player getting sent off via dissent

Sent off because the refs sick of your whinging, a rare honour

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I love my team

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Dell_Zincht posted:

I love my team

same

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
boro

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

We're back

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

good thing that isnt a derby or sunderland fans would be very embarassed

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Colin Wanker once literally said he'd sign a bunch of poo poo players, or play the poo poo ones we already have if that would do the trick and get us relegated, then laugh his way to retirement.

And if we hired him and he did exactly that, he'd still end being more successful than Xisco, so we should give him the job. Open sabotage could not be worse than the start Wednesday have had.

You managed a point today though. :v:

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Went to see QPR - Blackburn yesterday and it'll take an absolute miracle to keep QPR up. Maybe some more financial crimes can do the seemingly impossible

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Ah yes, those famous Amazonian lions.

Outing yourself as a thick oval office as well as a horrible racist, great job

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Birmingham sack John Eustace in order to bring in Wazza.

I hope it spectacularly blows up in their face like us sacking Southgate for Strachan did

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
rooney seems like one of the better ex-england players turned coaches but jesus they're 6th after spending the previous 6 seasons trying to dodge relegation. truly puzzling poo poo

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Dell_Zincht posted:

I hope it spectacularly blows up in their face like us sacking Southgate for Strachan did

This isn’t the first time Blues have done this: they fired Gary Rowett to bring in Gianfranco Zola a few years back and nearly got relegated for it

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.

Dell_Zincht posted:

Admittedly a little tinged because Eustace is One Of Our Own and all that, but this is just diabolical lol. Shades of us sacking Black to bring in Reid, why try to fix something that doesn't appear to be broken?

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

News: Reading have been in trouble and are looking for a new owner, to which enter this guy

https://vxtwitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/status/1712212014888616148

Views: That’s a load-bearing Fit and Proper test right there. Especially considering all the nonsense Rich Energy got up to in Formula 1 a few years back (they’re not a current sponsor by any stretch of the imagination)

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

First home game I've missed this season and we win 5-0

Better stay away for the rest of the season

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ffs

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

posts that aged poorly

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
boro

Only registered members can see post attachments!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Troy Queef posted:

posts that aged poorly

Never in doubt farke is god

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Good time for Rogers to get his first league goal. Ruddy was standing on his head today for Birningham, could easily have been 3 or 4 for us.

Adrianics
Aug 15, 2006

Affirmative. Yes. Yo. Right on. My man.
Former CCFC player and all around good'un John Eustace deserved far better than he got from BCFC and while I hope Rooney crashes and burns, I am also super grateful to BCFC and their fans who were supremely decent when we had to play at St Andrews for a while, so let's say I hope they finish, like, 20th

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

boro are gona win the league

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
That's 6 straight league losses now, and our last win was an unconvincing 1-0 vs the stone worst club in L1.

We should probably be thinking about a new manager.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

7 wins in a row, 6 in the league, shooting up the table now like

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Dell_Zincht posted:

7 wins in a row, 6 in the league, shooting up the table now like

I'll be honest I'm not looking forward to you utterly murdering us in the League Cup

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Bamfraud

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mfcrocker posted:

I'll be honest I'm not looking forward to you utterly murdering us in the League Cup

there's no shame in losing to the eventual winners

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

how's wonderkid Georginio Rutter doing?

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

tristeham posted:

how's wonderkid Georginio Rutter doing?

He’s been doing quite well and has been extremely fun to watch this season.

Just like against Newcastle last season I knew bamford was gonna spectacularly miss that penalty as soon as he insisted on taking it.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
Joey Barton got sacked

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

nawilo_420 posted:

Joey Barton got sacked

good, hope he never gets another job

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

mfcrocker posted:

We're hampered with injuries at the moment and play Plymouth a few days later, expect a very much second string side.

Plus we'll have Aussie garbageman Tom Glover in goal, a bloke who makes Joe Lumley look competent

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Do you know what I think Huddersfield might struggle this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

this man has just turned 38