Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

I love that this thread has Costco members who would never consider eating at the food court, and then there are other goons who go to Costco WITHOUT A MEMBERSHIP just to eat there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
ayo im thinking of feeding a bunch of people smores

does regular costco have skewer sticks and blowtorches? Or do i gotta go to Business Center

Big Mac
Jan 3, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

ayo im thinking of feeding a bunch of people smores

does regular costco have skewer sticks and blowtorches? Or do i gotta go to Business Center

Blowtorches perhaps, I'd be stunned about skewer sticks though. Honestly if you ask at the meat counter they might hook you up with some of the ones they use for kabobs?

bizwank
Oct 4, 2002

There are free sticks outside, you can just take them. I have 400 sticks at home

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bottom Liner posted:

I'm not buying a membership to buy a hotdog. Not even 5.

They're not even Nathans.

Ok. BYE.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

I DIDNT WANT THE poo poo FOOD ANYWAYS IT WAS JUST THE QUICKEST OPTION

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Try Sam's Club

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

mods?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

He’s right

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Bottom Liner posted:

I went to a Costco in LA last week that had an outdoor cafeteria area. Waited in line 15 minutes to get a hotdog combo and they told me I couldn't get it without a membership, the lady behind me offered to swipe her card for me but the cashier said they could only do that if I was paying cash. WTF? I've eaten a hundred hot dogs at Costco over the years and never had a membership card or needed one to buy a loving hotdog and liter of diet coke for $1.65.

gently caress off

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Posting because in a couple years I'm going to need to get a job at Costco

Friendly reminder to the employees that post here

Thank you :love:

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Has anybody listened to Acquired's podcast about Costco? It's pretty fascinating stuff that's engrained a fierce loyalty* of Costco in me.

Non-members eating the only loss leader is why our membership price will eventually go up :colbert:

*mostly kidding

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Yeah, I'm sure Costco is really broken up over losing a worse than worthless customer who can only lose them money.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Bottom Liner posted:

I DIDNT WANT THE poo poo FOOD ANYWAYS IT WAS JUST THE QUICKEST OPTION

you are mad at not getting what you did not want. not sure what costco did wrong here.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

thathonkey posted:

you are mad at not getting what you did not want. not sure what costco did wrong here.

It's a very serious matter that's why I typed in all caps

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

non-members should be allowed a hot dog occasionally, as a treat. have none of you any mercy??

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yes, well we can talk about something else now, like how both the sanders caramels and those chocolate coconut almonds are gonna be on sale in the holiday discount book.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yes, well we can talk about something else now, like how both the sanders caramels and those chocolate coconut almonds are gonna be on sale in the holiday discount book.

Truly a holiday miracle!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

My sad admission is that I no longer buy the hotdog because I hate the Pepsi product selection so much, and the food court members really really hate when you say you don’t want the cup, and insist you take it anyway.

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

My sad admission is that I no longer buy the hotdog because I hate the Pepsi product selection so much, and the food court members really really hate when you say you don’t want the cup, and insist you take it anyway.

How about you get some soda water?!?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

diet lemonade is a pro choice

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Forgot I took this selfie over the weekend

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Soul Dentist posted:

Forgot I took this selfie over the weekend

I

HRachi Machi. I gotta get in on that.

I got a very nice snow broom today from Costco. Looks like a big upgrade from the last one! And fairly priced.

Plus some workout shorts that were getting clearanced out for $4.97!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Is the beef in those buckets separated into portions at all or is it just one hunk of frozen beef inside

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

it is really dog poo poo. their new sprite knockoff is serviceable enough for me to wash down the hotdog with though.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
For counter balance I love a nice cold Pepsi with my dog.

large hands
Jan 24, 2006
Picked up a few 18 packs of full sized chocolate bars for Halloween. Started to put a pretty good dent in them already... I should have known better

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002

by VideoGames
Hell Gem

Just drink the sugar free lemonade.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Is the beef in those buckets separated into portions at all or is it just one hunk of frozen beef inside

I dunno im not eating meat, just took the picture because I figured fellas would appreciate it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Making salsa Fresca to take to a friends house for Mexican night out of peppers and onions from Costco.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Yeah that certainly looks like a bird prepping food via regurgitation.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

very...fresca...

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

bird with big dick posted:

Making salsa Fresca to take to a friends house for Mexican night out of peppers and onions from Costco.

The Guernica of party foods

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
7 layer dipshit

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Nice dark roux and trinity by geauxd

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Alucard posted:

7 layer dipshit