Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Tanev is incredibly dumb. Refs were doing everything to not call a penalty on Calgary this period until he did the most blatant illegal thing he could

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
One whole game scheduled tonight. Thanks, NHL! :argh:

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

...! posted:

Jesus Christ, Saros went literally three minutes without his stick because none of our dumbass players would go pick it up and bring it back to him. This team is a joke

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

Was it broken in some way? If so, touching it is a penalty.

This is what I get for only reading the last few words of a post

No, it wasn't broken. It was knocked out of his hands and skidded almost all the way to the neutral zone somehow. I don't know how guys can watch their own goalie panicking and flailing around for literally minutes without taking the five seconds it would take to go retrieve his stick and bring it back to him. Someone finally did but it took way too long

Just the dumbest poo poo imaginable

...! fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 25, 2023

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

unstoppable force vs immoveable object when it comes to scoring first tonight

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

the new jersey devils' first 1-0 lead of this season will occur in december

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
don't particularly care for this akira schmid

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
I thought everyone was saying Washington was very bad this year and here they are playing okay and also scoring.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
yank him

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
they had to spot the caps 3 to make it a game lol

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this team never stops being hysterical, although i could do without the dogshit first periods

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this team rules

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol the devils sure are a team this year

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I truly love this team

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

there's the 2023-24 caps

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Celebrini is really gonna kickstart the Caps rebuild

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Hughes has another 2 points with half the game left

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Uh Tyler Toffoli is insane. The Devils having a top tier garbage goal guy now is so cool

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

secret volcano lair posted:

the new jersey devils' first 1-0 lead of this season will occur in december

and they'll still be comfortably in a playoff spot

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
The Caps are gonna lose 60 games this year

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Once they get rolling it really is nuts lol

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Another assist for Jack. 3 more points so far, god drat this team

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

fawning deference posted:

Uh Tyler Toffoli is insane. The Devils having a top tier garbage goal guy now is so cool

He was so good with the Canucks. I truly hate that Benning gave up futures to acquire him then didn't even bother to resign him after he fit the team like a glove.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

christ..... jack's puck possession on that penalty he just drew. ridiculous.

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

I've liked Lazar's game to start the year and the 4th line generally has been solid

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

ThinkTank posted:

He was so good with the Canucks. I truly hate that Benning gave up futures to acquire him then didn't even bother to resign him after he fit the team like a glove.

Lol you are genuinely an artist. No matter who you're talking about or when you're doing it, ThinkThank will at some point appear and relate what you're saying to pure Canucks misery and then disappear as if it were a dream

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
oshie is looking rough in these highlights

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Strome is like the only bright spot on this Caps team

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
make a loving save

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

can't buy a save tonight

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Should've been interference.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Lmfao

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

clownpuck

Jhet
Jun 3, 2013
This game is ridiculous.

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

it's ok. the devils will come right back and score 5 goals in the 4th

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Very funny game. I still think the Caps lose 60 this year.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lovely loss. can't take off the first period.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

mcmagic posted:

lovely loss. can't take off the first period.

Or the third

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

i knew the defense was gonna take a hit this year but the goaltending regressing at the same time is not great

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Excited for a Penguin level extinction event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Hey, this Johnny Hockey guy is a p decent passer. :siren: