Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://thehill.com/business/4272973-americans-are-struggling-to-pay-their-debts-as-economy-tightens/

Americans are struggling to pay their debts. This is Good Actually and represents a return to normal!

labor must be crushed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!
Lol NPR is describing Gaza as an “enclave”

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

lmao

After the Covid 19 national disaster declaration in April 2020, overall card utilization declined to historically low levels with slight seasonal fluctuations,” Equifax analysts said in their October report on national consumer credit trends.
The uptick in delinquencies is likely a sign of the economy re-normalizing after the pandemic rather than a harbinger of an impending downturn, economists say.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

spoilers: they will

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

loving SCUMBAGS god I hate capitalism and all it’s nasty little toadies

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

temu

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

despite making more than I ever have in my life money is always tight and my savings have been emptied out. very cool thanks Brandon you loving poo poo rat bastard

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Spaced God posted:

Oh my god wait they didn't even get the dude in Maine he popped like thirty people and then just left and now no one can find him
Why do we even have cops

Police exist to protect property and capital, they do not exist to protect you

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

piss guzzler 420 posted:

despite making more than I ever have in my life money is always tight and my savings have been emptied out. very cool thanks Brandon you loving poo poo rat bastard

yrump!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Toop, also Toui[p

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

ex post facho posted:

Police exist to protect property and capital, they do not exist to protect you

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://x.com/mrjeffu/status/1717391403347857788?s=46&t=I-gsjpvNkUNcOBofs8OOk

military training exercises against harton

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Japan's greatest threat is racist youtubers

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
My dual covid-flu booster is loving me up today

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!

piss guzzler 420 posted:

The economy is healing

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Went to bed lat night and had full body chills which only went away after adding two more blankets. This morning my arm feels like someone hit it with a 2x4 and I'm tired af

Do never vax

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

ex post facho posted:

im feeling fine. skill issue

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

ex post facho posted:

Went to bed lat night and had full body chills which only went away after adding two more blankets. This morning my arm feels like someone hit it with a 2x4 and I'm tired af

Do never vax

same. apparently the novavax or w/e doesn't have any side effects but it wasnt available near me

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I knew that meadows tweet was going before the judge immediately

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

ex post facho posted:

oh poo poo that reminds me I still gotta do that

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Nonsense posted:

Japan's greatest threat is racist youtubers

lol johnny somali is so hosed

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

TRUMP: LET'S SHUT DOWN THE MOTHER FUCKAH

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

ex post facho posted:

when I got that it was weird because aside from an hour of random minute-long headaches I actually felt unusually good all day (except the sore arm, but I'm an extreme wimp)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Scarabrae posted:

lol johnny somali is so hosed

Isn't he still in a Japanese prison

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Radical Left Judge who should not be handling the FAKE & FULLY DISCREDITED CASE brought against me by the New York State A.G. (It should be handled by the Commercial Division, but should never have been brought!), fined me $10,000 yesterday under his so-called gag order. He is a judge that found me GUILTY before the trial even started, and long before he had the real facts, like Michael Cohen collapsing and choking yesterday under cross examination, and completely admitting that I did nothing wrong. He committed MASSIVE PERJURY, at a level seldom seen on the stand before. It was like watching the end of the best Petty Mason episode, where the defendant breaks down and cries, “Yes, I did it, I did it, I did it.” This case should be ended, NOW, but this Judge and his “boss,” Letitia Peekaboo James, will never let that happen. He even refuses to accept our big win in the Appeals Court. It is a disgrace to the legal system in the State of New York. This is a RIGGED CASE!

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Spaced God posted:

Isn't he still in a Japanese prison

ya thats what I mean and they won’t be letting him out for awhile lol

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

the end of the best Petty Mason episode

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Petty Mason

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

The Radical Left Judge who should not be handling the FAKE & FULLY DISCREDITED CASE brought against me by the New York State A.G. (It should be handled by the Commercial Division, but should never have been brought!), fined me $10,000 yesterday under his so-called gag order. He is a judge that found me GUILTY before the trial even started, and long before he had the real facts, like Michael Cohen collapsing and choking yesterday under cross examination, and completely admitting that I did nothing wrong. He committed MASSIVE PERJURY, at a level seldom seen on the stand before. It was like watching the end of the best Petty Mason episode, where the defendant breaks down and cries, “Yes, I did it, I did it, I did it.” This case should be ended, NOW, but this Judge and his “boss,” Letitia Peekaboo James, will never let that happen. He even refuses to accept our big win in the Appeals Court. It is a disgrace to the legal system in the State of New York. This is a RIGGED CASE!

Petty Mason is an absolutely outstanding nickname he could have given to any of his opponents, it's wasted here as a typo

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

If anything I'll use my next covod shot to get out of work the next day

When I got my original 2nd shot the next day was my last day at a job I hated and it gave me a convenient out

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

the milk machine posted:

*as in the sound of an orchestra warming up and tuning* Donald Trump

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

is a petty mason above or below a freemason?

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Hope he gets a $20k fine for talking poo poo about Michael Cogen in this and that it keep doubling every time.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Floor is lava posted:

Hope he gets a $20k fine for talking poo poo about Michael Cogen in this and that it keep doubling every time.

No, I think he's learned his lesson. We'll give him another chance.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
*as in the sound of the THX warmup* Donaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllld TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMP

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
[Ozzy at 90 years old]: Petty Mason

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Floor is lava posted:

This will not happen.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

100%

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

The Judge in the New York State A.G. case refuses to accept the overturning of his decisions by the Appeals Court. This is a first in the history of the State! HE HAS GONE CRAZY IN HIS HATRED OF “TRUMP.” Also, their “STAR” witness just admitted his statements were all a big lie. He broke down in court. The Radical Left Judge said he doesn’t care. He is trying to protect RACIST A.G. Letitia James, who has no case, lost the appeal, but has a tyrannical and unhinged Trump Hating Judge. She campaigned for A.G. on, “I Will Get Trump,” long before she knew anything about me. This is Judicial Misconduct, coupled with Prosecutorial Misconduct, and somebody from the State of New York must step in and stop this Complete & Total Miscarriage of Justice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

piss guzzler 420 posted:

lmao

After the Covid 19 national disaster declaration in April 2020, overall card utilization declined to historically low levels with slight seasonal fluctuations,” Equifax analysts said in their October report on national consumer credit trends.
The uptick in delinquencies is likely a sign of the economy re-normalizing after the pandemic rather than a harbinger of an impending downturn, economists say.

For a very short period in 2020, people stayed at home and engaged in personal enrichment instead of indebting themself for today's newest toy. That can never under any circumstances be permitted to happen again