Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Spaghett posted:

Shout out all the unemployed mother fuckers smoking weed right now. I love you. I'm with you. You are seen. Respect

Yeah I was one of you not long ago and this one's for you all

got a few friends among the ranks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."

Spaghett posted:

Shout out all the unemployed mother fuckers smoking weed right now. I love you. I'm with you. You are seen. Respect

Hell yeah

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Spaghett posted:

Conan was asked once "what is best in life?" and he just responded "weed and chillin'" and I gotta agree with that poo poo.

102423_9
Oct 25, 2023
maxxed out, ay?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
work sucks get high

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

work sucks get high

high right now... maybe at work :ssh:

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!

Spaghett posted:

hell yeahhh mang!! gently caress the chamba! smoke that mamba! yeeesss sirrrrr

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
why the gently caress would anyone pay for an HDR monitor. just take a fat rip off a dynavap, cough real hard and watch dummy

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Code Jockey posted:

why the gently caress would anyone pay for an HDR monitor. just take a fat rip off a dynavap, cough real hard and watch dummy

accurate. if you want "HDR" just loving go outside LMAO.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's not called 'high' dynamic range just because it allows for greater contrast

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

LifeSunDeath posted:

accurate. if you want "HDR" just loving go outside LMAO.

the upper range of Real Life's HDR hurts my retinas sometimes

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

3 days left of tolerance break. gummies at the ready. its like three christmas eves in a row

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I have a friend that wants a dynavap that'll work with a bong for Christmas, can anyone point me in the right direction?

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

I think their vong or whatever, the thick wood ones, are for this, though any of them can work with a silicone adapter.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

TheKingslayer posted:

I have a friend that wants a dynavap that'll work with a bong for Christmas, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any dynavap (get the M+ it's best bang/buck) and a "bonger" adapter.

Or specifically the Vong.

Regardless of which one you go for, either get the armored cap or a Simrell FMJ mod.

I'd suggest M+, bonger adapter and Simrell FMJ or armored cap.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

TheKingslayer posted:

The "B" is a silicone basic model pretty much made for bong use. Cheap and simple. ~$50

The "M" Plus is the standard model, stainless condenser and midsection. Can use a silicon adapter to bong, or bb midsection. ~$90 +~$30 for bb stem.

The Titanium models are the Titanium M, Vong, and Omni. Vong more specifically for water pieces. ~$120 - ~$160 - ~$190

The "BB" are glass stem with glass bb's in them made for bongs/water pieces again. ~$75

If they want a "full" Dynavap experience the basic stainless steel M Plus with an additional BB stem/midsection would get you there but you can do it cheaper or fancier if you want.

Many people additionally like the armor cap/ FMJ and a iSpire wand induction heater is the cherry on top.

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

The wand is everything to me. More important than the type of dynavap - they all work well with the right cheap piece.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

TheKingslayer posted:

If he's a good friend, get him a B ($50)

If he's a really good friend, get him a BB6 (full vaporizer not just stem) ($75)

If he's a really really good friend, get him a Vong ($135)

e: and if it's for Christmas, wait until Black Friday to buy, there will almost definitely be sales

Blotto_Otter fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Oct 27, 2023

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

JNCO BILOBA posted:

The wand is everything to me. More important than the type of dynavap - they all work well with the right cheap piece.
this post reminded me to get my wand out of storage. i quit using it after i got the official dynavap induction heater, which doesn't appear to be for sale anymore. that's a shame because it's much better than the wand. charge with type-c, turn it on, drop the dynavap in and it turns on automatically. when you're done there's a magnetic area where you can park the hot dynavap

i did find this which seems very similar

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I had some weed and I saw into the future.

the future was also weed.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Thanks for all the Dynavap advice. The M+ w/ bonger seemed like a good place to start.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TheKingslayer posted:

M / M+ and the "Ol Stubby" glass adapter. It's the way

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I just use the fat mouthpiece.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Pack of silicone washers and some odds and ends and you've got lots of options to use the M with most anything. Here's some 5/16 ID tubing with an elbow adapter. Looks like a pipe in reverse. Do not stick a hot Dynavap in your mouth. I've heard it's a bad time.

I like using my Stickybrick as a Dynavap pseudo stem. Just add a silicone washer. Easy to set down.

It's very versatile. I've got a silicone Master adapter around somewhere as well. And a couple of Sneaky Pete's glass stems. Works just as good.

:hmmyes::420:

102723_4
Oct 28, 2023

102723_4
Oct 28, 2023
how it was made:

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s35d4s2FGe1qe959e.mp4

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

hope and vaseline posted:

slowdive makes such good fall rainy weather to get stoned to indoors music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWtlDuzHc4g

Really enjoying this album, but I like all their stuff.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
BONGER BONGER BONGER

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard released a new album today.

The extended tracks go incredibly well with weed.

https://open.spotify.com/album/7iY6PA1ftgY8OKOzc2vBdo?si=7_T95lrdQ0GJxVKbR_DVdg

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wildtortilla posted:

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard released a new album today.

The extended tracks go incredibly well with weed.

https://open.spotify.com/album/7iY6PA1ftgY8OKOzc2vBdo?si=7_T95lrdQ0GJxVKbR_DVdg

jesus christ those guys release a new album every 3 months

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

jesus christ those guys release a new album every 3 months

those guys freaking rule, i'm so glad they are just continuing to do their thing

also its about every 4 months lol 3 a year or so

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I don’t think I’ve ever been into a band like I am with King Gizz. I’ve been following them since 2016 and every time they release an album I get giddy.

This new album and the previous, Petro Dragonic, have blasted beyond my expectations. They are such good albums.

Everyone should give King Gizz a chance.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I don’t have the attention span for KGLW

E- theyre cool though

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
took a 1 day tolerance break and this high feels so diffy

Oct 28, 2023
chargin my layzer

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

those guys freaking rule, i'm so glad they are just continuing to do their thing

also its about every 4 months lol 3 a year or so

idk how those guys do it, I've been in bands, I've been a roadie, I've been a drum tech, just absolutely amazing levels of output and it's all good, too.

poo poo, I see Al Cisneros pretty regularly at shows and that dude is supposedly putting out the first Om album in 11-12 years sometime soon.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

MrQwerty posted:

poo poo, I see Al Cisneros pretty regularly at shows and that dude is supposedly putting out the first Om album in 11-12 years sometime soon.

Tell him to get his rear end back home writing riffs!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Snowy posted:

Tell him to get his rear end back home writing riffs!

evidently they're just mastering it at this point, I saw them at Sister last October and they played a new song after he did his little Al Cisneros Dub set

it's fun running into him, he's just some big mexican dude with a santa beard so he blends into the crowd real well at shows in albuquerque

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

102823_3
Oct 28, 2023
cannabis on that 4