Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Dongicus posted:

yeah lol ive got a few sick set ups like this for the new fairy mobs. wanna see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Forgot about the Limmy redstone torture devices they are so good

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Fairy torture guy ftw

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Wormskull posted:

Remember Demonius pleading with the camera “Aren’t I allowed to hate too?”

DemoniusX getting drunk and doxxing his ex girlfriend and telling everyone to buy a pocket pussy ftw, as well

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Terraria is ftw indeed and every "final update" only makes it moreso

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RevaHBorFs

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Dongicus posted:

yeah lol ive got a few sick set ups like this for the new fairy mobs. wanna see?

lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJUY6_7mmXM

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Dongicus posted:

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Dongicus posted:

As long as none of those fairies are named "Mom"

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

oh Plant I am so sorry :( so much love to you and Dijon. You did so much to care for Pesto and keep his life happy and comfortable for as long as you were able. You are such a good bird friend, always. I am so sorry about everything you've been through this year.

Losing a pet is always absolutely heartbreaking

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 29 hours!
Does Terraria have a Bible quote in the credits

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm afraid not, but I'm reinstalling it rn since apparently there have been new patches since last I played, so I'll get back to you if I find one

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Wormskull posted:

Remember Demonius pleading with the camera “Aren’t I allowed to hate too?”

back in 2005 or w/e when he was beefing with Vile from fyad and going off in some videos about mexican people bc of it, i told him on aim (Demonius00) that i was with "the mexican gangsters in michigan" and that we "were coming for him for talking poo poo" like verbatim it wasn't high effort
iirc at first he said something epicly tough about a long driveway and good aim then panicked and tried to deescalate saying things like "i have no problem with your people you have a beautiful culture" & took his account down for a couple weeks lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

FirstnameLastname posted:

back in 2005 or w/e when he was beefing with Vile from fyad and going off in some videos about mexican people bc of it, i told him on aim (Demonius00) that i was with "the mexican gangsters in michigan" and that we "were coming for him for talking poo poo" like verbatim it wasn't high effort
iirc at first he said something epicly tough about a long driveway and good aim then panicked and tried to deescalate saying things like "i have no problem with your people you have a beautiful culture" & took his account down for a couple weeks lol

he would have kicked your rear end and i would have on the sidelines pointing and laughing

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
your next

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

truth be told i didnt realize he was still around and thought he was a relic of a decade ago internet but no he put out a video just five days ago of Type O Negative karaoke and i've never been more inclined to just not be someone

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
some mfers always trying to log in uphill

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
wait what's type o negative karaoke

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

wait what's type o negative karaoke

Channeling literal big dick energy from the dead

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Wish I could play Terraria again but it crashes on startup on my new computer. If I delete the offending file (a .dll or something, I don't remember), I can run it but it has no sound. :smith:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Marcade posted:

Wish I could play Terraria again but it crashes on startup on my new computer. If I delete the offending file (a .dll or something, I don't remember), I can run it but it has no sound. :smith:

I was just going to start playing again on the Steam deck. I was looking at all the new poo poo that's been added since I last played it when it was released and drat... theres a lot there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he would have kicked your rear end and i would have on the sidelines pointing and laughing

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mess with the demon you get the horns. Bad Boys of gaming for life.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

https://mechafatnick.co.uk/2016/08/19/the-mysterious-legacy-of-the-snes-soundchip/

This is a good comparison of Genesis/SNES/TG-16 soundchips but short answer no

huh, i do stand corrected. interesting read, thanks GK!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Viles Demonius video was the first time I ever heard my username said out loud lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
weird that everyone's been getting back into minecraft lately cause I have too. I built a Marge effigy out of colored terracotta. I recommend.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

oh Plant I am so sorry :( so much love to you and Dijon. You did so much to care for Pesto and keep his life happy and comfortable for as long as you were able. You are such a good bird friend, always. I am so sorry about everything you've been through this year.

:unsmith: thank you. It has been a huge shock with the thinning of my flock over the year. It really feels like a whole chapter of my life just sort of finished abruptly. He's not hurting anymore, at least.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

this is an abomination

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
snes and genesis are both very good and have great games and music. the snes is what i had as a kid, though, so, you know...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plant MONSTER. posted:

weird that everyone's been getting back into minecraft lately cause I have too. I built a Marge effigy out of colored terracotta. I recommend.

:unsmith: thank you. It has been a huge shock with the thinning of my flock over the year. It really feels like a whole chapter of my life just sort of finished abruptly. He's not hurting anymore, at least.

That's how it felt when my cat passed away earlier this year. He was 18 and part of my life for over half of it, which is crazy to think about lol. A few weeks after I randomly started a new game, Hi-Fi Rush, and in the first 5 minutes you get a little grey cat companion. The universe absolutely clowns on us at times, I'm sure of it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

absolutely anything posted:

this is an abomination

this man beat Sonic Superstars twice for the true ending. his word is gospel

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
sonic do be ftw...

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The universe absolutely clowns on us at times, I'm sure of it

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I've been playing some Alan Wake 1 in anticipation of the new one and man the Children of the Elder God sequence is still incredibly rad.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Stux posted:

its rly not that bad, theres only really pressure from the bugs and you can just play the game with them as static/non-aggressive or entirely off if u want.
having them off just felt too boring, I tried it with them one pip below the insane max difficulty and it was intense, like the holy poo poo fuuuuuuck guy at his computer gif

Lost entire bases to them but thanks to redundant defensive bastions between bases it stopped them from just steamrolling from base to base

Factorio does indeed own, dev iirc kinda sucks though, he's an antivaxxer or some poo poo

Lady Dracula posted:

wrong. i loved this game
that doesn't mean people have heard of it, they only made like, tens of thousands of carts iirc. It's why the rental copy I bought from blockbuster going out of business wound up being worth hundreds of dollars and the manual worth even more, because that poo poo got next to no significant quantity made. It's a shame, the game is incredible

Stux posted:

minecraft is digital lego stop trying to optimise it like its a factory game
the only mods I add increase biome and block diversity and crops and stuff, no nuclear reactor bullshit, only vanilla exploration expansion. It's good

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

I've been playing some Alan Wake 1 in anticipation of the new one and man the Children of the Elder God sequence is still incredibly rad.

Just curious, they never patched out all the Verizon and Duracell ads in game did they?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Alan Woke

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Everyone needs to watch Pluto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Danaru posted: