Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Nice low crouch there Sammy. Missing Price again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Please for the love of god fire Todd Reirden.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Hooray for Rielly Smith

Kale
May 14, 2010

Arber Xhekaj defeat all man

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I feel like if Girard isn't flipping around like a fish there, he pretty easily could have cleared that puck.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Xhekaj and Voronkov seemed inevitable.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol Zahorna unlucky.

Kale
May 14, 2010

Seriously gently caress off with the boarding poo poo already Columbus

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

sweet goal, bjorkstrand

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

shore too!

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

Reports of the Penguins demise have greatly been exaggerated.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Kale posted:

Arber Xhekaj defeat all man

It is written.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

40 more minutes like that and we're golden

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: Emil Bemstrom may finally have arrived. :siren:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Simplex posted:

Reports of the Penguins demise have greatly been exaggerated.

Not really. 2 goals from the top 6 and otherwise not a whole much else going on. Lots of sloppy zone exits with the Avs due at least a powerplay or 2. Give it time.

Kale
May 14, 2010

neoaxd posted:

It is written.
Habs defeat themselves unfortunately

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Gostars

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

TK rules

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Ryan Graves might, in fact, not be very good.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Leafs always seem to play the Stars tough, luckily Nicholas Robertson isn't in the lineup tonight to show up his brother :)

Go Stars!

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lot to like thus from from the Pens tonight so definitely going to be really crushing when they poo poo it up.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

3rd line goal!

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Was that a goal from the 3rd line :O

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

doing the Jack Skeleton what's this? What's this???? There's something in the air......

Oh my god a goal from the 3rd line.

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
lol, what was that from manson

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Flyers unironically look pretty decent

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Justin Barron being on the ice doing good things is an interesting development in the past few games.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

That puppet behind Torts lmao

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I’m not sure Josh Anderson could score on an empty net right now

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Chill tf out, Columbus

Kale
May 14, 2010

This Voronkov guy seems like a huge goon

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

kraken are for the leading but seem like theyre barely able to keep up with the hurricane’s speed

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
Watching tonight's game at UBS and the Islanders might be good again. Still two periods for them to screw it up

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
The Stars somehow went from the 2nd best PP team in the league last year (at generating xGF on the PP) to the absolute worst lol

Absolutely clueless out there every single time

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Jesus Christ Willy. Give that man his money

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

loving styles

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Ugh let them score on a 4 on 4

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

:siren: Emil Bemstrom may finally have arrived. :siren:

Kale
May 14, 2010

Habs killed killed by special teams again what a surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
as the only person in the entire universe with an emil bemstrom reverse retro jersey, i always knew he was the chosen one destined to transform the blue jackets power play.