Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

I can't fathom what purpose this would serve at all except to give people likely to become radicalized a criminal record. Is this real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Zoeb posted:

I can't fathom what purpose this would serve at all except to give people likely to become radicalized a criminal record. Is this real?

You're going to have to trust me on this.

It's not actually a joke.

Welcome to the best thread on the internet.

borgnar
Dec 30, 2018

Zoeb posted:

you hit the nail on the head, that was exactly the purpose of this poo poo

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Zoeb posted:

I thought he was Mossad

two great tastes that taste great together

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Zoeb posted:

I thought he was Mossad

Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine, was probably Mossad.

But really, it all seems more like one big happy Intelligence Community. For those who don't fall off their yachts, anyway.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Zoeb posted:

I thought he was Mossad

one love

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

borgnar posted:

you hit the nail on the head, that was exactly the purpose of this poo poo

What a convenient way of tracking citizens concerned enough to become active in climate politics, while also saddling them with a criminal record so the courts can come down harder when they are arrested for protesting.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
for any non native English speakers who may not know, being "caught red handed" is an idiom that means being apprehended in the act of committing a crime. it's a very funny joke and i commend whoever came up with it.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

sleeptalker posted:

Robert Maxwell, father of Ghislaine, was probably Mossad.

But really, it all seems more like one big happy Intelligence Community. For those who don't fall off their yachts, anyway.

I think the "special relationship" between the US and UK is a pedophile ring

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Scarabrae posted:

An American Bedbug in Paris

So that's who was in Paris, finally someone tells me

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

rodbeard posted:

You don't even have to come up with conspiracy theories for Israel, there's an official lobbying group. Our government saw fit to set up an official channel for a foreign government to bribe your local congressman because what the gently caress are you going to do about it. I was under the impression Epstein was CIA but I don't remember why.

All the passports of his they found definitely make it seem like intelligence “made” Epstein

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zoeb posted:

https://twitter.com/XRebellionUK/status/1185172325819400197

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Top G posted:

All the passports of his they found definitely make it seem like intelligence “made” Epstein

he was definitely intelligence and his sweetheart deal in FL suggests he was indeed CIA

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

he was definitely intelligence and his sweetheart deal in FL suggests he was indeed CIA

it seems pretty clear he was an asset but not actually an officer and i dont think he was a directly cia controlled or created project. if he was, he probably would have never gotten arrested in the first place

instead it does really seem like he was part of a transnational private intelligence operation that served as an asset to several western intelligence operations while also perusing their own goals. it seems like he wasn't at the top of the org chart either.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Trabisnikof posted:

it seems pretty clear he was an asset but not actually an officer and i dont think he was a directly cia controlled or created project. if he was, he probably would have never gotten arrested in the first place

instead it does really seem like he was part of a transnational private intelligence operation that served as an asset to several western intelligence operations while also perusing their own goals. it seems like he wasn't at the top of the org chart either.

I imagine Ghislaine outranked him due to her pedigree. a literal Bond villain was modeled after her dad lol. the main thing that makes me think CIA is that Donald Barr was OSS.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

of course he wasn't an agent or officer, way too much of a liability, way too easy to manipulate

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Spergin Morlock posted:

The prosecutor (later appointed secretary of labor) who offered him that deal claimed that an unspecified person made clear to him it was all part of an intelligence operation and to drop everything and he complied. https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Zoeb posted:

The prosecutor (later appointed secretary of labor) who offered him that deal claimed that an unspecified person made clear to him it was all part of an intelligence operation and to drop everything and he complied. https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epsteins-sick-story-played-out-for-years-in-plain-sight

yup. also the pic of him with his family made me hope his kids are ok. it seemed like they might really not be

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
So I'm on a cruise and we had excusions in the US virgin islands and didn't realize we would be passing little st. James. I was in for a shock.

Here are the 2 best pictures I have of the island we took.
The temple

The mansion

Our captain also said he is drinking buddies with the guy who used to ferry the former epstein workers. He said the workers worked on the island until 2-3 days before epstein would come back and the workers would come back to the island 2-3 days after epstein ledt.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the worst level in Viscera Cleanup Detail

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
Were there ever any pics taken inside the temple or mansion released?

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Listening to the Ghost Stories episodes on the Clintons and I'm not sure if he will say this exactly but it clicked for me that vast right wing conspiracy against them is real, but serves primarily to make it impossible to find out anything at all about their designated role in the deep state rather than to, idk, hurt their electoral chances. And you betcha that they cultivated those conspiracies themselves.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

von Braun posted:

Were there ever any pics taken inside the temple or mansion released?

rusty shackleford on YouTube uploaded hours of drone footage of the island, he recorded people taking evidence from the island, at one point he got in front of the temple and if I remember right there was some broken furniture and it looked like it had been turned over already

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

my bony fealty posted:

Listening to the Ghost Stories episodes on the Clintons and I'm not sure if he will say this exactly but it clicked for me that vast right wing conspiracy against them is real, but serves primarily to make it impossible to find out anything at all about their designated role in the deep state rather than to, idk, hurt their electoral chances. And you betcha that they cultivated those conspiracies themselves.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

my bony fealty posted:

That's right

Having the only people investigating your crimes be right-wingers whose findings can always be disregarded as partisan hatchet jobs is itself a form of censorship

So with Juanita Broaddrick, as with Tara Reade

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

quote:

Law enforcement officials in Maine tell CNN that Card is a certified firearms instructor and a member of the US Army Reserve. Card had recently made threats to carry out a shooting at a National Guard facility in Saco, Maine, and also reported mental health issues, including hearing voices, the officials said.

Programmed to Kill still relevant after all these years.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

my bony fealty posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqXLSxENag

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Programmed to Chill with the voices in my head :cool:

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

halfway through Aberration in the Heartland of the Real. glad I took a chance with this book because it's outstanding

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I cannot afford access to patreon, is there any way to listen to the clinton episodes without it?

i hate asking but also like usually these things end up on youtube and poo poo, and i am curious now.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

lol king norm

i love how over time the audience laughter comes more easily with each clip

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/sneako/status/1717670005880611143?s=20

https://x.com/jakeshieldsajj/status/1717691628595359926?s=20

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Sneako's just mad he wasn't invited to the party.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Mr Hootington posted:

So I'm on a cruise and we had excusions in the US virgin islands and didn't realize we would be passing little st. James. I was in for a shock.

Here are the 2 best pictures I have of the island we took.
The temple

The mansion

Our captain also said he is drinking buddies with the guy who used to ferry the former epstein workers. He said the workers worked on the island until 2-3 days before epstein would come back and the workers would come back to the island 2-3 days after epstein ledt.

📋

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/AngletonOrchids/status/1717636475133563312

periodic reminder that Blinken was at the Dalton School while Donald Barr was its headmaster

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

periodic reminder that Blinken was at the Dalton School while Donald Barr was its headmaster

didn't remember this lol :nsa:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

I cannot afford access to patreon, is there any way to listen to the clinton episodes without it?

i hate asking but also like usually these things end up on youtube and poo poo, and i am curious now.

check yo pms

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

his stepfather was Robert Maxwell's attorney and hes known Ghislaine since they were both kids

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Spergin Morlock posted:

his stepfather was Robert Maxwell's attorney and hes known Ghislaine since they were both kids

:crackping:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!