Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

where did you come from, why won't you go?
where did you come from Genocide Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

i donated to msf so i can post 1 (one) ai garbage

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Lpzie posted:

thread in the burger why
thread in the burger why
i don't understand....

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
im gonna do a discrete self-defence precision strike

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

The funny thing about all this is watching the IDF prove all the “YOUR GENERATION COULDNT HANDLE A WAR” boomers right as they complain on tiktok about how they can’t get vegan food at the genocide rave

They couldn't handle war either. Their parents barely could. It's wankers all the way down.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

wars usually need to last longer than a year before militaries will figure out their problems and reform into effective fighting forces.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

err posted:

Yeah I saw some Gaza news livestream of the skyline from tonight and it's pitch-black.

So sad.

They can inflict every misery they can think of on the Palestinians, but in the end they are going to win and Israel is going to lose.

Genuinely in awe at the resolve of the Palestinians. There, I said it without sounding like a moron.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
https://twitter.com/Mondoweiss/status/1717707731950317995

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I have moved from critical support of hamas to complete and uncritical support of hamas

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
the palestinians aren't going to beat israel on their own, and israel knows this. they learned the lessons from the fall of apartheid south africa extremely well; everyone here's familiar with the extent to which they've embedded themselves in the west's political leadership. the only hope for the palestinians is if western political leadership begins withdrawing the unconditional support israel's enjoyed up until now, and honestly that isn't showing any signs of happening any time soon.

it's really hard to imagine how this is going to end or what kind of status quo is going to be established.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

I have moved from critical support of hamas to complete and uncritical support of hamas

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

FirstnameLastname posted:

on crack ?! 🤯

Well molly actually

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1717778463426252965?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

half of Israelis don’t even want the ground invasion to happen yet, with another 22% being unsure. if the settler electorate is already this politically paralyzed the Israel is hosed. Israeli political leaders are already waiting for public cues to decide what policies they should pursue, and now the public has no idea what the gently caress it wants.

last week support for an immediate invasion was 65%, which means the go in now side has lost half its support.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"Last week I was 100% yes on genocide and this week it's a soft yes on eradicating a people."

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

Haha, oh Frosted Flake :burger:

lmao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Captain Magic posted:

it's wild to me that we can just bomb whoever and it's like, yeah we're bombing them but it's not even a war or a conflict man, it's just some bombs get over it.

stop bombing yourself, stop bombing yourself

Um actually america bombed Iranian assets in an entirely different sovereign nation (Syria) which is actually a war crime. America has a right to preemptive defend.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Stringent posted:

the only hope for the palestinians is if western political leadership begins withdrawing the unconditional support israel's enjoyed up until now, and honestly that isn't showing any signs of happening any time soon.

I don’t agree with this, I’m sorry. They don’t need us, and they don’t need our bullshit validation for their existence.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Mantis42 posted:

did someone order steamed hams because these burgers are grilled

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

dti

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/reuters/status/1717778463426252965?s=46&t=UyfxoSAUKW7QZlR_GhkuYA

half of Israelis don’t even want the ground invasion to happen yet, with another 22% being unsure. if the settler electorate is already this politically paralyzed the Israel is hosed. Israeli political leaders are already waiting for public cues to decide what policies they should pursue, and now the public has no idea what the gently caress it wants.

last week support for an immediate invasion was 65%, which means the go in now side has lost half its support.

Like the US, even the bloodthirsty freaks in the public start to lose their taste for it once they don't get the immediate hit of glorious victories and toppling statues and instead just keep seeing coffins.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Clip-On Fedora posted:

I don’t agree with this, I’m sorry. They don’t need us, and they don’t need our bullshit validation for their existence.

oh, i didn't mean they need any sort of moral validation from the west, but they do need the west to stop their unequivocal support for israel. everything we've been seeing these past few weeks is only possible with that support.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nick who?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
IDF Super Babes Rip Apart Hamas Vehicle With Bare Hands
by Peter Puffer

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Stringent posted:

oh, i didn't mean they need any sort of moral validation from the west, but they do need the west to stop their unequivocal support for israel. everything we've been seeing these past few weeks is only possible with that support.

They can win this militarily. Israel can obliterate Gaza and cause hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths but they can't achieve their stated goals.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Stringent posted:

That’s right. Israel would have folded like two weeks ago without western support. They would have never been able to throw this sadistic temper tantrum without its backing. But the Wests’s war machine and industrial complex is a shadow of what it used to be. Even with the west’s funding and military support I don’t think Israel can win this. Maybe if this happened three decades earlier, but not now.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Clip-On Fedora posted:

This. Only regional voices really matter. Whether that's people directly aiding the Palestinians or pushing their governments to act. America and other Western governments are mostly spectators. They can bomb people, hand out some arms, and cause more misery but they can't affect the outcome on their own anymore.

This drives Americans nuts because they expect to always be driving global affairs. It's all up to us to decide whether to be merciful or wrathful. It's always our story.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
the only thing palestine needs from american people is for us to have the balls to start destroying our genocidal overlords domestically

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

anyone got links of debunking of the idf-released phone calls? already memory holed on the internet.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

broke: boycotting israel
woke: blockading israel

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
lmao @ the ad linking to dnd

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

The Oldest Man posted:

They can win this militarily. Israel can obliterate Gaza and cause hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths but they can't achieve their stated goals.

I am openly skeptical of this at this point. They can claim more civilian deaths, but that may be about it.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Neurolimal posted:

IIRC hostage rescue operations objectively have a way worse survival rate for hostages than just, negotiating

Considering negotiation is not an option Israelis are willing to consider and them normally killing all of the hostages via shelling anyway, I guess "slim chances" are the only thing on the menu.

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

guidoanselmi posted:

anyone got links of debunking of the idf-released phone calls? already memory holed on the internet.

there’s this:

https://twitter.com/lowkey0nline/status/1714775482283991172?s=46

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Israeli drone has been shot down in Gaza

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1717790771439432183?s=20

Israel also tried to do another 'reconnisance in force' last night, ate poo poo and then ran away.

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Like the US, even the bloodthirsty freaks in the public start to lose their taste for it once they don't get the immediate hit of glorious victories and toppling statues and instead just keep seeing coffins.

Wow, a lot of Israelis are really anti-semitic

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

new ghost of kiev just dropped

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

i been looking for this vid for like 3 years!!! drat, nice.

death to israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

israelis spoofing a radio call in arabic must sound like a shatner impersonator singing despacito