Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

My Spirit Otter posted:

you idiot, you stupid moron, ITS A BOAT

A schooner *is* a boat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

HonorableTB posted:

The telegram fanfiction authors General SVR who brought you PUTIN CONVULSING ON THE FLOOR HAVING A HEART ATTACK have published a sequel

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I can't help but wonder if Steve's latest video might get him a polite knock from an alphabet agency, because just how did he get a Russian prisoner ration? :psyduck:

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I'm sure he got it similarly to how Russian soldiers didn't get body armor, someone put it on eBay instead of delivering it to its intended recipient.

Fast and Furious: Moscow Grift

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Yeah he's mentioned before he gets his stuff from ebay or just trading with the other mre community members. Good chance he's getting it third, fourth, fifth hand sort of thing. As to the rations origin itself. Could be something from a prisoner exchange? He mentions in the video that its a prisoner transfer ration for moving someone between prisons or other locations. Might not be nefarious in origin as much as would you eat your lovely russian ration last day you were being exchanged back to ukraine? Then it's just mailed pretty normally I'm sure.

The ration itself is super basic kinda bad but not terrible he seemed to think.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

its dust/residue from the tea bags. If you look inside a box of iced tea packets, its the same stuff.

EDIT

I think he mentions someone reached out to him about the prisoner ration.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

weg posted:

No, the grift is that it tastes pretty good, and only 20 were made but now the human rights community will think, "Oh, those zeks eat pretty good, this is yummy."

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

the popes toes posted:

No, the grift is that it tastes pretty good, and only 20 were made but now the human rights community will think, "Oh, those zeks eat pretty good, this is yummy."

:smith:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

El Jebus posted:

A schooner *is* a boat.

YOU KNOW WHAT? THERE IS NO VLADIMIR PUTIN! THAT GUY OVER THERE IS JUST A PILE OF poo poo IN A VLAD SUIT!!!

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Hannibal Rex posted:

Someone sold them BattleTech blueprints as an upcoming American wonder weapon and they scrambled to develop this as a countermeasure, and you'll never convince me otherwise.

Just needs Scott Malcomson to be involved somehow.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

weg posted:

I'm sure he got it similarly to how Russian soldiers didn't get body armor, someone put it on eBay instead of delivering it to its intended recipient.

I am aware of some airsoft nerds that are rolling in exceptionally authentic uniforms these days thanks to online deals.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Nice piece of fish posted:

Why. The gently caress. Put a square table in that room. Like for gently caress's sake if there was EVER an opportunity to do a round table, this room is it.

Round tables come with the implication of equality.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Moktaro posted:

Just needs Scott Malcomson to be involved somehow.

Is...

Is StarLink Comstar?... :tinfoil:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Burns posted:

A coup by Vladimir Putin to depose Vladimir Putin?

4 body doubles burst into the room and do the Spiderman meme.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Known russian asset and Dutch extreme right conspiracy nutjob politician Thierry Baudet was hit in the face with a foldable umbrella yesterday evening. Baudet was at the University of Ghent in Belgium to give a lecture. The attacker was attested on the spot, shouting "no to fascism, no to putinism" in Ukranian.

https://nos.nl/l/2495501

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Look at these dollar store nazis with their caps and sashes

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Lammasu posted:

Round tables come with the implication of equality.

There's also a theory he sits far away from everyone so if they lunge and try to kill him his goons can intervene.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Nope, my brain is not parsing it at all. :stare:

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

spankmeister posted:

Known russian asset and Dutch extreme right conspiracy nutjob politician Thierry Baudet was hit in the face with a foldable umbrella yesterday evening. Baudet was at the University of Ghent in Belgium to give a lecture. The attacker was attested on the spot, shouting "no to fascism, no to putinism" in Ukranian.

Never heard of this guy, but he does have a very punchable face.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

He's our requisite village idiot anti-Ukrainian russian shill politician. Also anti vax, anti EU, loves Orban. You know the type.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Just Another Lurker posted:

Nope, my brain is not parsing it at all. :stare:

It's a tractor in the foreground and a tank in the background.

malder
Feb 7, 2005

Grimey Drawer

spankmeister posted:

The guy in the middle of the second row has a moustache that was rather popular in the 30's and 40's.

And a big lol for not being able to fill a bigger classroom for hosting known Nazi clown Baudet

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Why on earth did they unlock the doors after? We could easily have gone without such a small fart huffing classroom.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
:tutbutt::gas:

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

spankmeister posted:

It's a tractor in the foreground and a tank in the background.

That was already mentioned, for me it's just a pattern... guess the MS fried that bit of my brain. :brainworms:

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

spankmeister posted:

Do the Dutch also have this Mansur fencing bullshit with face scars to show off?

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Sekenr posted:

Do the Dutch also have this Mansur fencing bullshit with face scars to show off?

That's a German thing. The Catholic Flemish University Student Association seems pretty dorky in it's own right though. Per the Dutch wiki it's:

quote:

a student association that focuses on national-conservative principles. Founded in 1887, it is the oldest Association department and also one of the oldest student associations in Flanders

Jasper Tin Neck fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Oct 27, 2023

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Karate Bastard posted:

Why on earth did they unlock the doors after? We could easily have gone without such a small fart huffing classroom.

They should have pumped in some carfentanil

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I wish fart upon them.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

spankmeister posted:

Wanna give everyone in that room a massive wedgie.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired

spankmeister posted:

I hope it keeps happening to him.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
What's with the hats on the people in the second row?

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couleur

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

CommieGIR posted:

student clubs

quite traditional at most large universities, nothing damning

Like the only occasions wearing that would be events like that one and sitting around a table drinking beer and singing songs

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

CommieGIR posted:

Basically fraternities in Yurop.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
oh well :byetankie:

beloved by all :lol:

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

spankmeister posted:

Those Dutch ain't much.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Mikojan posted:

student clubs

quite traditional at most large universities, nothing damning

Like the only occasions wearing that would be events like that one and sitting around a table drinking beer and singing songs

Gotcha.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Tarquinn posted:

Basically fraternities in Yurop.

Somehow even worse. Only very, very few students are involved with them. They are almost exclusively male and have strong nativist tendencies (a couple of years ago their national association tried to expulse a frat because they let in an Asian looking German).

Some of them are what's called "schlagend", i.e. they intentionally cut up each other's faces with swords to get scars because it looks manly). Lots and lots of hosed up poo poo that would take a psychiatrist a life time to unfold. People join them mainly out of family tradition and for the high-octane nepotism. You are basically set for life after graduation and there is a huge expectation that you "give back" once you are in a position of authority yourself.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

sauer kraut posted:

How are S-400 installations several 100 million dollars a piece :confused:
They look like 4 tubes on a yeah quite fancy, large truck.
No way are they in the same cost category as the 750M flagship cruiser that Russia lost.

How does my computer cost more than a boat?

What's that doghnutty thing on the right?

HonorableTB posted:

The telegram fanfiction authors General SVR who brought you PUTIN CONVULSING ON THE FLOOR HAVING A HEART ATTACK have published a sequel

They were forced to deny it: https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/worl...urs/ar-AA1iWnGq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

But, they didn't deny the pants making GBS threads, did they