Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

ahahahahahahahaha https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/oct/27/boris-johnson-join-gb-news-presenter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

I mean, it's hard to deny he's a good fit

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

sebzilla posted:

My copy of Poetry for the Many just arrived. No sign of Russell Brand's involvement.

Yes they postponed it a bit so they could make sure of that.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PolitlcsUK/status/1717850309337255962

:allears:

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I had been looking forward to a podcast that could reliably put me to sleep.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

I mean, it's hard to deny he's a good fit

buddy he's not even a good fit for his suits

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
Surprised he didn't just say it was an AI Deep Fake & he never said it.

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

I'll be listening to this right after I finish watching Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank, and Arm Wrestling with Chas and Dave

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1717798639483908246

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

That would mean acknowledging we exist. It's much funnier him pretending we don't.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Oct 27, 2023

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

Deep down you know his ego would shatter into a thousand shards to admit that he's so robotic and lifeless that people can be so thoroughly fooled by AI.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

lmao isn’t the post-PM life supposed to be flouncing about doing expensive speaking gigs and being ambassador to something or other? This is almost a regular person job; if actually being PM is just managing party infighting and achieving nothing of substance and you don’t get an easy ride afterwards why are they all so keen on it?

zhar
May 3, 2019

good article on the online safety bill. note the gov said they would only issue notices where it's technically feasible but didnt change the text of the bill at all and theres nothing stopping them targeting platforms like signal if they wish as it stands.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/PippaCrerar/status/1717914004062982170

Hahahahaha

e:f;b

still lol & lmao

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 27, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

TACD posted:

lmao isn’t the post-PM life supposed to be flouncing about doing expensive speaking gigs and being ambassador to something or other? This is almost a regular person job; if actually being PM is just managing party infighting and achieving nothing of substance and you don’t get an easy ride afterwards why are they all so keen on it?

I feel like boris johnson needs attention and PM was just a method of getting that.

Zalakwe
Jun 4, 2007
Likes Cake, Hates Hamsters

Cookie Cutter posted:

I'll be listening to this right after I finish watching Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank, and Arm Wrestling with Chas and Dave

NM

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Kier Starmer and his latest Policy Shift.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

I feel like boris johnson needs attention and PM was just a method of getting that.

I think back to Ash Sarkar's description of Boris Johnson ending with "fundamentally the only reason he is the Prime Minister is he lacks the flexibility to suck his own dick."

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

History Comes Inside! posted:

My YouTube usage is entirely just watching weird tech nerds gently caress around with novelty electronics and old hardware yet this week every single pre-video ad I get has been for the opportunity to claim a free sex toy from lovehoney

We hedged against Ever Given getting through the Suez and now have to clear fifty shipping containers of sex arses in 24 hours. Please accept this free gift!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Mildly tempted to claim as many sex toys as possible and attempt to achieve the giganut, or possibly die trying if it's weird stuff off alibaba.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

the giganut
The dominus cumming

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Kieth either about to uturn, or he's lost the backing of his most trusted toadey.

The National posted:

ANAS Sarwar has called for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, putting further pressure on Keir Starmer to call for an end to the violence.

In a video post on social media, the Scottish Labour leader said too many innocent lives have been lost in both Israel and Palestine.

He said: “We are all so desperate for peace and are desperate to see the end of violence.

“And that is why we need to see the immediate release of hostages, immediate access to humanitarian supplies, food, medicine, electricity, water, into Gaza, the immediate cessation of violence, with an end of rocket fire into and out of Gaza.

"And let me be clear, that means a ceasefire right now.

READ MORE: WATCH: Humza Yousaf speech Elon Musk called 'racist'

"That’s the only way we can see a safe, secure and free Palestine and a safe, secure and free Israel."

https://www.thenational.scot/news/23884027.anas-sarwar-calls-ceasefire-israel-hamas/

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

To be fair a Keith podcast would solve the problem of him making up policy on the fly to try and impress LBC's fattest racist.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

quote:

I am not a gimp - I do not own a gimp suit. I am not in a gimp suit

Unfortunately his claims were weakened by the van full of skintight black clothing, masks, and self insert erotic fiction about a man who purchases a gimp suit in order to become a gimp.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Keef starting a podcast sounds too much like a decision. Ain't happening.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Jakabite posted:

This is the sort of thing rich people should be doing imo. If all rich people spent their time doing stuff like this I’d hate them quite a bit less

Bezos has dedicated his life to giving people poo poo they don't need

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Microplastics posted:

Bezos has dedicated his life to giving people poo poo they don't need

Bottles full of piss?

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Jeff Benzos gives people the gift of grand pianos they forgot they ordered

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Didn't glinner just post a pic of himself with like a wall full of copies he's hoping to sign? It would be hilarious if over half the 3k were purchased by him.

sitting in his living room at his wee folding table he eats his divorced dad microwave dinners for one off, signing them for himself, alternating between crying and laughing maniacally

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
starmer twitch channel when. want to see him get roasted for being bad at league of legends

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Starmer tries to go solo mid but then just feeds a bunch of levels

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I want to see starmer try to decide which ending to go for in elden ring.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

"Starscourge Radahn I'm opposed to what you're doing, go ho-" *gets one shot by gravity arrow*

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008
Starmer would choose the NCR ending for Fallout: New Vegas, if only because of how they dealt with Bitter Springs

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Nuclear Spoon posted:

starmer twitch channel when. want to see him get roasted for being bad at league of legends

Julio Cruz posted:

Starmer tries to go solo mid but then just feeds a bunch of levels

Off topic but the new LoL song is a banger imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDErQ1KTzaI

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

that's a rough-looking 32.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

That would discredit AI, and then how can he let McShitter use it to replace all the locum doctors?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
Bull semen: Artificial insemination tanks stolen in County Tyrone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-67235631

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

As with the last time I cannot help but interpret "artificial insemination tank" as what you get if you ask lockheed martin to increase birth rates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

Say whatever else you like about them, but those thieves have a lot of spunk