Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

pixaal posted:

Dalle 3 Bing does not allow you to use President Donny Two Scoops to get Trump.
It took several goes to get there, but did a great job in the end!

(I love how as it gets closer to the final result, it gets more certain about the American flag lapel pin.)

code:
photo,a large elderly mob boss nicknamed "Donnie Two Scoops" with a white bad combover and blotchy amateurish dark peach makeup on his face wearing a badly fitted blue suit and red tie angrily hurling a glass bottle of ketchup at his dining room wall where it smashes while other people around the table look embarrassed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I appreciate this :wink:

a shrek wandering a post-apocalyptic landscape with a younger shrek in tow, in the style of the movie the road

slipknot performing in front of a concert crowd but the band is shreknot

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

This set was basically just experimenting with a mix of cybernetics with buddhist and egyptian themes.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Debunk This! posted:

This set was basically just experimenting with a mix of cybernetics with buddhist and egyptian themes.

Show this to MGM (actually I think Bezos owns it now) for a Stargate reboot I love the Ha'tak (pyramid) factory

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Something about this image makes me think it belongs on the cover of a textbook.

I guess these can as well, if you really want them to.

A biomechanical flesh and blood 3d multi-layered diorama of a village in the style of H.R. Giger

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

we're making some weed jesus in Dalle3, religious figures are a no-no but long jesus-hair is a go! Weed No, hops with purple highlights? yes.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
Well, two interesting things I've learned tonight.

One, Dall-E apparently does not comprehend the difference between a "masseur" and a "proctologist".

And two, its bizarre eggdog-defying obsession with butts is still rampantly out of control!
:nws: :nws:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
An Italian Renaissance version of :xcom:

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
some leftovers from the opossum necromancers thread: piglet demonologists.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Is it just me or did GPT4-DallE3 just limit the generation of images to 2 per request?

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Tarkus posted:

Is it just me or did GPT4-DallE3 just limit the generation of images to 2 per request?

If there is high traffic it will produce less images, it will then only send that many ask it to do 4 images this time specifically. It just defaults to the last amount it did and sometimes, because it's GPT, does the wrong thing. I've gotten an error back about it attempting to send more than 4 images once I reported that one.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

pixaal posted:

If there is high traffic it will produce less images, it will then only send that many ask it to do 4 images this time specifically.

Nope, won't do it. Every new chat does the same thing.

E: Even old chats won't produce more. weird.

Tarkus fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Oct 27, 2023

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Some good ol' mid-century food advertisements:

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Those are really good!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Indeed, a 'whimsical' appearance.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Tarkus posted:

Nope, won't do it. Every new chat does the same thing.

E: Even old chats won't produce more. weird.

Yeah it's specifically claiming now it can only generate 2 images at a time, not 4.

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that, despite its coherence, Dall-E-3 is ultimately useless for anything other than memes and hehs.

Really impressive nlp, but what is it practically useful for?

Maybe as an img2img or controlnet input...

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

KinkyJohn posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that, despite its coherence, Dall-E-3 is ultimately useless for anything other than memes and hehs.

We only have access to a single seed still, and inpainting is a planned feature so yeah it's just shitposts right now but why do we need AI to do anything but shitpost in 2023?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

KinkyJohn posted:

Being an advertisement model for the coming extremely expensive corporate licensed edition, as well as a mass-training session of its content and blocks.

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

New AI art technology just dropped. Latent Consistency Models. This is different from traditional latent diffusion models

Researchers have code out, claiming 1 second to generate 512x512 images based on stable diffusion using a 32GB macbook laptop

Paper:
https://latent-consistency-models.github.io/

Code and examples:
https://replicate.com/blog/run-latent-consistency-model-on-mac

quote:

Generate images in one second on your Mac using a latent consistency model
Posted October 25, 2023 by @fofr

Latent consistency models (LCMs) are based on Stable Diffusion, but they can generate images much faster, needing only 4 to 8 steps for a good image (compared to 25 to 50 steps). By running an LCM on your M1 or M2 Mac you can generate 512x512 images at a rate of one per second.

quote:

More Generation Results (4-Steps)
More generated images results with LCM 4-Step inference (768 x 768 Resolution). We employ LCM to distill the Dreamshaper-V7 version of SD in just 4,000 training iterations.

Hadlock fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Oct 27, 2023

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

KinkyJohn posted:

I wouldn't go quite this far, as I've already used it for some projects I've been working on, but yes, more as base images that I have to take into other tools and heavily modify.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Looks like we may not actually be stuck on one seed anymore. I asked for two images with the same prompt and different seed, here's copy pasting directly from the copy prompt:

A dark and mysterious oceanscape with rolling waves and a moonlit sky casting a silvery glow on the water.

A dark and mysterious oceanscape with rolling waves and a moonlit sky casting a silvery glow on the water.

E:
Two more tests, using a prompt I liked previously and finally I can get some new versions with variety and consistency

AARD VARKMAN fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Oct 27, 2023

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Tarkus posted:

Horse with Cat Teeth
Beardbro Family Dentistry presents their latest client:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Okay 2 image limit for seed rerolling sounds like an okay trade off.

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023
So I wanted to try having AI figure out the Soul of Cinder.

bing posted:

dark fantasy film, the flames of the end of the world, the sky is burning red with a black sun. a knight clad in melted and burning iron armor with a crown of thorns, grafted to him and taking on the appearance of bone, his helm an iron skull. full body visible

Bing is cool with this and got pretty close. What does GPT have to say?

quote:

I apologize, but I was unable to generate images based on the provided description due to our content policy.

I started from the beginning to figure it out, since nothing I removed worked.

What ended up being the issue? Apparently a "black sun" and even the word "eclipse" is somehow against content guidelines in this context. Everything else was fine. Maybe it looked a little too much like Dark Souls 3.
In spite of the marginally better quality and different image dimensions I think the GPT version blows. Maybe I could trick it somehow but I dunno.

Hadlock posted:

New AI art technology just dropped. Latent Consistency Models. This is different from traditional latent diffusion models

Researchers have code out, claiming 1 second to generate 512x512 images based on stable diffusion using a 32GB macbook laptop

Paper:

Code and examples:
This seems pretty neat! And looks very simple to set up and try out.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hadlock posted:

Paper:

Code and examples:

Btw, there is nothing that makes this a Mac only demo: it is just all python and not a Mac exe. The Macbook is just being used as a benchmark as something with a good CPU with an okayish GPU because they wanted a GPU that sips watts

Edit: I am not looking for a fight about Macs! Apple just focuses on efficiency instead of a MSI Gam3r Jooice Type RRRR type laptops that heat to the point of fusion before burning out

EVIL Gibson fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Oct 28, 2023

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023
I downloaded it to test it out; the provided main.py (which you don't need at all, everything important is in the model) does require editing if you're not on a Mac since it specifies an MPS backend. But yeah, it just works. It's neat.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Various things happening in the sky above an austere woodcut 19th-century town square.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

I'm glad he's doing so well now

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

EVIL Gibson posted:

Edit: I am not looking for a fight about Macs! Apple just focuses on efficiency instead of a MSI Gam3r Jooice Type RRRR type laptops that heat to the point of fusion before burning out

*Flips out switchblade* I'll loving fight you :ese:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Gawr Gooner posted:

So I wanted to try having AI figure out the Soul of Cinder.

Bing is cool with this and got pretty close. What does GPT have to say?

I started from the beginning to figure it out, since nothing I removed worked.

What ended up being the issue? Apparently a "black sun" and even the word "eclipse" is somehow against content guidelines in this context. Everything else was fine. Maybe it looked a little too much like Dark Souls 3.
In spite of the marginally better quality and different image dimensions I think the GPT version blows. Maybe I could trick it somehow but I dunno.

This seems pretty neat! And looks very simple to set up and try out.

Midjourney did this with that prompt.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
Someone please show me product concepts for "Uncle Trump's Strawberry Flavored Bleach"

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

EVIL Gibson posted:

MSI Gam3r Jooice Type RRRR type laptops that heat to the point of fusion before burning out

There's your next prompt

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Bing didnt know what i was asking and gave me this and i love him. Was trying to generate a friends BG3 dragonborn running on the beach.

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Oct 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkandbananas
Jun 24, 2006

My plan is to hug and kiss those cute little wrinkles on your brain!