Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Topaz has a GUN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Pretty sure I had to go to 80 for her but gently caress it, she's such a blast, jesus christ.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Got Topaz! Now to go for the Light Cone and- oh i have nothing left now :(

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

guinevere throws sticks of dynamite that rules

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I love her Dog Fireworks ultimate

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Yep, Seele was on pull 79

it keeps getting worse :negative:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think guinafen's overworld attack animation is the same as one of hu tao's normals in genshin, that's a cute reference

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

I am not the biggest fan of her personality (or weird one piece romper outfit) but I got Himeko 15 pulls in so just went the rest of the way for Topaz. E6 Sushang and Luka, but only a single Guinaifen. At least I got her I suppose.

Eimi fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Oct 27, 2023

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Meowywitch posted:

Topaz has a GUN

A gun that shoots gold coins!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
Oh nice they’re starting reruns. Is blade’s cone worth it?

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
Got Topaz in 77 pulls (won the 50/50), and got Guinafen E4 in the process. Then got Topaz's LC in 40 pulls (won the 75/25), so overall not bad. My B-Team of Topaz/Clara/Tingyun/Lynx seems great in the couple of SU runs I tested them out with.

Also hit 600 Starlight so I finally bought Bronya's LC which should be a pretty solid boost to her.

Now if I can just get really lucky and get HouHou with my remaining 40 passes, I'll be all set.

MadHat
Mar 31, 2011
Huh did Sushang get a visual upgrade on her Technique?

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Detheros posted:

100k points on the final.

Just. Throw. Tiles. At. The. Problem.

The answer is to always gamble.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

padijun posted:

Oh nice they’re starting reruns. Is blade’s cone worth it?
Blade's cone is really good and his only competitive 4* option is a gacha one. He's totally fine without it but it's about a 13%-30% upgrade over Secret Vow, depending on what superimposition yours is at. It's a much better investment than his E1.

The only real issue with it is so far the only other destruction character it's that good on is uhhhh Arlan.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Is the Light Cone banner pity at 40 or 50? I just did 30 pulls on it for the first and i don't remember which number it is.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The Shame Boy posted:

Is the Light Cone banner pity at 40 or 50? I just did 30 pulls on it for the first and i don't remember which number it is.
65 for soft pity, 80 for hard pity.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I lost the 50/50 to Clara, which pushed me into going all in on getting Topaz. I have way less jade than I wanted for Silver Wolf/Argenti and now I have a bunch of characters I need to level. Because E4 Guinafen shall not be ignored either.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Endorph posted:

65 for soft pity, 80 for hard pity.

oh yikes i'm way more off than i thought i was!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Kanos posted:

I feel somewhat punished because I like the weird mechanics characters who enable and support weird team setups so I went hard on Kafka and I'm going hard on Topaz and I skipped all three of the monstrously overpowered destruction trio. :v:

The true Kafka time is just over the horizon, hold onto hope

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy
I got Topaz but lost an early 50/50 afterwards to E2 Himeko. Which means I have a guarantee.... I guess I'm waiting until 1.5 then maybe.

Although I wouldn't say no to some more 4-star eidolons... I guess the question is what are the 4-star eidolons for 1.5?

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Revitalized posted:

I got Topaz but lost an early 50/50 afterwards to E2 Himeko. Which means I have a guarantee.... I guess I'm waiting until 1.5 then maybe.

Although I wouldn't say no to some more 4-star eidolons... I guess the question is what are the 4-star eidolons for 1.5?

I don't think there's been any leaks of the 1.5 4*s beyond Hanya.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

natasha, dan heng, serval, arlan, asta, and yukong are the 6 who have gone the longest without banners.

huohuo and natasha probably wont be together and hanya is taking one of the slots, so my guess is

Huohuo/Arlan/Asta/Dan

Argenti/Natasha/Hanya/Yukong

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
I got Topaz and then rolled 70 for her LC only to realize I was still rolling on her banner.

Long story short I got her LC and now in prepped to fail at 50/50 on Huohuo!

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
holy poo poo, even my crapass build topaz loving destroyed this SU event with Clara and March on Elation

hit 95000, and topaz only came close to dying once

Kale
May 14, 2010

mycot posted:

I mean that's not a Twitter or recent phenomenon at all, characters who are weird or flawed or unconventional are generally going to be less popular than characters who are straight up badasses. She might be written well but nobody fantasizes about being a Space Capitalist.

Elon. Or at least he used to, now hes more into fascism and right wing stuff though.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

is there a website that will tell me how to make my Jingliu super Jacked???

Cone is a problem, cause i have no destruction cones. not even the herta store one (though, I can finally pick it up the very next reset)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Meowywitch posted:

is there a website that will tell me how to make my Jingliu super Jacked???

Cone is a problem, cause i have no destruction cones. not even the herta store one (though, I can finally pick it up the very next reset)

https://www.prydwen.gg/star-rail/characters/jingliu

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I feel like I’m missing something, I can’t even beat 4/8 of the new event with jingliu. Team was fu xuan, jingliu, lynx, and silver wolf

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

thanks. more blood for the sword lesbian

Zurai
Feb 13, 2012

Wait -- I haven't even voted in this game yet!

Very happy with my Topaz. Put her in a team with March, Jing Yuan, and Clara, as mentioned previously, and they utterly demolished the first event stage.

Samurai_Hitman
Sep 19, 2000

Okay, I guess I have DPS for a second team now.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

thanks. more blood for the sword lesbian

jinglu straight up murdered gepard an d now he is dead

Tree Reformat
Apr 2, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Meowywitch posted:

*Extremely CD-i Zelda Voice*: Good.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Samurai_Hitman posted:

Okay, I guess I have DPS for a second team now.

good grief

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

epic

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

drat i only got 47,000 points

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Is it just an event update, no story update yet?

Mile'ionaha
Nov 2, 2004

Meowywitch posted:

Jingliu+Blade did some WORK.

I can only imaging how nuts that combo is at E6.

Jing Liu: *breathes*
Blade: *Follow-up Attack*

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

padijun posted:

I feel like I’m missing something, I can’t even beat 4/8 of the new event with jingliu. Team was fu xuan, jingliu, lynx, and silver wolf

Well I used destruction and got 70k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiavahr
Oct 17, 2013

Outrageous Lumpwad
Was sitting right at soft pity and immediately lost the coin flip to E1 welt, but then 30 pulls later:

Lazy_Liberal posted:

got my numby 😎