Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

coconono posted:

Facebook dating got me laid a few times but Zuck has so much of my personality on cache that he could get me the best christmas gifts.

I have thankfully never slept with a full twitter brained person. A few tiktokers, lot of livejournalers, but twitter brains are vile vile vile secretion aggregates.

Couldn't even bag a GoDaddyer, sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

morningdrew posted:

yet still not as good as AliExpress or Microsoft Edge

lmao losing to the mobile version of edge

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

i support the extinction of slavers

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

oh hell yes

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

CaptainBeefart posted:

Couldn't even bag a GoDaddyer, sad.

I didn't even mention all the forums tail!

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Elon pouring all of this modern dating knowledge into X: The Everything App dating tab.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1718047573779390645
please post

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

withak posted:

Elon pouring all of this modern dating knowledge into X: The Everything App dating tab.

You don't swipe, you give them horses.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

hot bluechecks in your area!

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

ben shapino posted:

youve never had sex in your life

Lol

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/1717927245476745621

lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Just flailing around like if OkCupid emailed me in 2005 saying they were now also in the potato selling business and how would I like fresh potatoes delivered straight to my door every month.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1717890779492798762?s=20

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

It's not called tweeting

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

xeeting

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:lmao:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loving hell hes so pathetic

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol that is at least his second time begging directly to a social media intern running @diablo to please notice his site. theyre automated posts bud

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

should have spent that $44 billion on activision blizzard retard

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1717930716229435511?s=20

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

a.lo posted:

should have spent that $44 billion on activision blizzard retard

it cost $69 billion

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Just realized that was posted this morning and not at like 1am, presumably during working hours

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
can't wait to ask couples how they met at social gatherings and hear them reply "on x, the everything app"

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Lmao I tried to use twitter for the first time in months (don't have an account of course) to look at the page of a company and it took me a while to figure out why the top tweets were all from years ago. Lmfao I forgot how insanely poo poo and useless he made this garbage, it's actually not even usable now for the average non-addict.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

shyduck posted:

Just realized that was posted this morning and not at like 1am, presumably during working hours

every hour is a working hour for elon musk

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

it continues to bring me joy that at least some of the dipshit bankers and investors who leant him money to buy twitter and believe hes a good 3x ceo still probably also see these posts

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

only 26 likes 13 replies? lol how is that even possible

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ben shapino posted:

only 26 likes 13 replies? lol how is that even possible
It was posted in the Diablo Community subforum or whatever. It's a public group within Twitter but you have to subscribe to it to interact, I think?

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

thathonkey posted:

it continues to bring me joy that at least some of the dipshit bankers and investors who leant him money to buy twitter and believe hes a good 3x ceo still probably also see these posts

this and the tesla engineers working 16 hour shifts to unfuck the cybertruck

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

shyduck posted:

It was posted in the Diablo Community subforum or whatever. It's a public group within Twitter but you have to subscribe to it to interact, I think?

sounds dumb

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

spaceblancmange posted:

hot bluechecks in your area!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

ben shapino posted:

sounds dumb
That community has like ~5,000 subs and nobody appears to use it. Most of the posts have maybe a like or two. Elon is practically going viral there with that post

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

shyduck posted:

That community has like ~5,000 subs and nobody appears to use it. Most of the posts have maybe a like or two. Elon is practically going viral there with that post

i mean yeah @diablo refuses to post there despite being politely asked no less than twice now

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

d2em

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

the whole concept seems like they're going for a forums/reddit experience but with tweets and it just doesn't work

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ben shapino posted:

i mean yeah @diablo refuses to post there despite being politely asked no less than twice now

I hope more companies treat him with quiet contempt, because I imagine that would get under his skin

They crunched the numbers and figured it's lame enough to be unprofitable to be seen interacting with him

Alternatively he will chase off more advertising money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
turns out musk is the discord mod that chides people for posting memes in general chat instead of the dedicated meme channel