Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Spergin Morlock posted:

his stepfather was Robert Maxwell's attorney and hes known Ghislaine since they were both kids

smarxist posted:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

poo poo did I post the same thing like three times in the past two pages? lol. I need a tolerance break

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

America's elites are all so connected that I'm half-convinced that one day we'll discover they're all actually the same person in a series of disguises

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
Didn't someone post earlier some sort of connection between Clinton and Bush. Something about him being an illegitimate son.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Marenghi posted:

Didn't someone post earlier some sort of connection between Clinton and Bush. Something about him being an illegitimate son.

gradenko_2000 posted:

code:
https://twitter.com/HuntClancy/status/1675709731338330112
Wikipedia lists Prescott Bush's skull & bones code name as "The Japanese" and I'm trying to figure out if that is accurate or an incredibly funny wikipedia joke. (George HW Bush was code name Magog, which was given to the initiate with the most sexual experience) GW was "Gog"

Magog was in Arkansas same time Bill Clinton was conceived.👀

consider, if you will, a possibility: on the way to midland, texas, to seek his fortune George HW Bush stopped off in Hot Springs things got out of hand. 9 months later, he got a letter. He made arrangements, looked after the boy, helped from afar, and passed him the White House

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/AngletonOrchids/status/1717636475133563312

periodic reminder that Blinken was at the Dalton School while Donald Barr was its headmaster

drat it's uncanny

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Cookie Cutter posted:

drat it's uncanny

goddamn that's a perfect post/avatar combo

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/DailyMail/status/1718075048886501378?t=7exNgBNgvgtIGKMG9VIPLA&s=19

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

US cable news seemed relieved to have a mass shooting to cover instead of an unpopular genocide

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Love to see American Gladio resolve itself

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

That detail was left out of the news push notification apple sent to my phone

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

could’ve used a af2011, no reason to jump to foul play

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

two? drat that’s hardcore

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/iFightForKids/status/1717971745146053079?s=20

https://x.com/iFightForKids/status/1718109744106180866?s=20

He’s not suicidal.
https://x.com/iFightForKids/status/1718073848069767174?s=20

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Endman posted:

America's elites are all so connected that I'm half-convinced that one day we'll discover they're all actually the same person in a series of disguises

Mother. FUCKER

you know who

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Endman posted:

Jeff Epstein, New York Financier :smug:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
wait do we have a cult thread? is this it?

so what's the deal with Twin Flame Cultists and Human Design?

someone mentioned the former in discord so i did some searching to see what was up and stumbled onto Human Design weirdos

this dude sells 2 hour "audio courses" for $170 lol

seems like it's all marketers and consultants trying to find a spreadsheet or graph that will give their worthless lives meaning

you're 40 years old and own a white leather couch and are an "innovations director" at a fortune 500 company and you basically haven't formed a coherent sentence in 10 years

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Serpentshrine Cavern attunement was a real slog I tell you

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

It's new and improved Ibiza-goer astrology with lots of add-on modules. Twin Flames is unrelated, but internet searches for the topic will show it revolves around being a catchy phrase that people can latch onto and project solutions for a perceived lack in their life on the need to find theirs.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Sextro posted:

It's new and improved Ibiza-goer astrology with lots of add-on modules. Twin Flames is unrelated, but internet searches for the topic will show it revolves around being a catchy phrase that people can latch onto and project solutions for a perceived lack in their life on the need to find theirs.

If someone says "twin flame" theres a 100% chance they're in an MLM and will try to sell your scented candles or lovely knives or whatever. Dunno why, just is.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Isn't Human Design the one that's (apparently) based on Nen affinities from HxH? Like, you're a manipulator or a transmuter or an enhancer, right?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

looks Gnosticism

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

smarxist posted:

someone mentioned the former in discord so i did some searching to see what was up and stumbled onto Human Design weirdos

seems like it's all marketers and consultants trying to find a spreadsheet or graph that will give their worthless lives meaning

you're 40 years old and own a white leather couch and are an "innovations director" at a fortune 500 company and you basically haven't formed a coherent sentence in 10 years

looks like a failed kickstarted boardgame

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/AngletonOrchids/status/1717636475133563312

periodic reminder that Blinken was at the Dalton School while Donald Barr was its headmaster

I don't even want to be around anymore

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

smarxist posted:

I could never get into those COIN games

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I don't even want to be around anymore

stay strong krang you are just stuck in a particulatly large crack. the ping will come.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Atrocious Joe posted:

I could never get into those COIN games

the lead designer was CIA (not a joke)

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Frosted Flake posted:

the lead designer was CIA (not a joke)

yep. I gave all my COIN games away. reading cspam really just made a these games unappealing to me.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

smarxist posted:

human design combines a few different divination processes in a wonky way, including astrology and the i ching.

i really can't grok it, because i am not familiar with its idiom, but i think the idea is to map a similar kind of symbolism onto the human body that tarot and astrology do for external matters.

i personally don't buy it? but i've never seen anybody pushing that stuff that gave me cult vibes (although astrology twitter and the human design guys seem to enjoy getting snippy at each other, and the Design folks do fall into lockstep pretty fast)

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Real hurthling! posted:

stay strong krang you are just stuck in a particulatly large crack. the ping will come.

It's a tim robinson i think you should leave reference, blinken looks like a character from a sketch. Krang is fine!

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

my brain is just sliding off of that stuff

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Endman posted:

my brain is just sliding off of that stuff

thread title lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1718320666804379788?t=XOcHcqqCuuarH8fzcx97Lw&s=19

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol yes the US for sure used the pancreatitis gun on graeber while he was in Venice

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
How the heck can you even take a guy named Kevin Zeese seriously

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

lol yes the US for sure used the pancreatitis gun on graeber while he was in Venice

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Private Cumshoe posted:

How the heck can you even take a guy named Kevin Zeese seriously

Kevin zeese nutz bitch

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

okay wtf

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001