Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I don't ever want to be even near a scooped bagel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1718027396199129276

Israel is a little confused by Ron DeSantis, as are we all

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

RealityWarCriminal posted:

so tired of this world

yeah it's not a great one

and its only going to get worse! incredible really

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

Since the New York Post went “bad” on TRUMP, there numbers have fallen, tremendously. Great, people are tired of hearing Fake News. It used to be sooo good, but not anymore!

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Buddykins posted:

so nothing eh? An hour with no post

post without rhythm and you won't attract the tromp

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

post without rhythm and you won't attract the tromp

but i want to attract him, i want to hug him and kiss him on the lips

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

snow

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Thanks, Shifty Nipples, mind if I ask what makes this thread different from the GBS Trump thread? I don't see much overlap in the posters. You guys got any weird culty rules or rituals I need to be aware of?

Do you know the many names of He That Presides?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
He has many Names

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tep

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tup

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
teup

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Stay in GBS dumb REDACTED BY Ham Cheeks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 14:43 on Oct 28, 2023

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
treeum

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
toop

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tump

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
termp

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tumurmp

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
tringle dongle

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
troogle

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
donald dump's

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
These are a few of His many Names

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Ham Cheeks you are a worthy steward of the integrity of this thread

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

a.lo posted:

Stay in GBS dumb REDACTED BY Ham Cheeks

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmao GET EM

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

My daughter, Ivanka, was released from this Fake Letitia James case by the Court of Appeals, but this Trump Hating, Unhinged Judge, who ruled me guilty before this Witch Hunt Trial even started, couldn’t care less about the fact that he was overturned. I also won on Appeal on Statute of Limitations, but he refuses to accept their decision. I truly believe he is CRAZY, but certainly, at a minimum, CRAZED in his hatred of me. This case should have never started, but now must be dismissed. Financial Statements were LOW, NOT HIGH, had a 100% Disclaimer Clause, Banks were fully paid, “on time, on schedule,” with never even a minor default, there was NO VICTIM, EXCEPT ME. Any other Judge in the Country would have thrown this case out on day one. He’s an out of control “Nut Job,” who fined me $10,000 over a ridiculous Gag Order so that the publicity for the day would take over from the fact that Racist James and the Judge’s Star Witness admitted LYING TO CONGRESS on the stand - CASE OVER!

Ugly Tony
May 6, 2005

It's not even Tuesday, dog
tromp

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
wretched lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

[TOOP] NO VICTIM, EXCEPT ME

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Trump needed the character limitations of twitter to punch up his writing

when he can just ramble, he doesn't really come up with those soundbites that radiate in the lexicon

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

My daughter, Ivanka, was released from this Fake Letitia James case by the Court of Appeals, but this Trump Hating, Unhinged Judge, who ruled me guilty before this Witch Hunt Trial even started, couldn’t care less about the fact that he was overturned. I also won on Appeal on Statute of Limitations, but he refuses to accept their decision. I truly believe he is CRAZY, but certainly, at a minimum, CRAZED in his hatred of me. This case should have never started, but now must be dismissed. Financial Statements were LOW, NOT HIGH, had a 100% Disclaimer Clause, Banks were fully paid, “on time, on schedule,” with never even a minor default, there was NO VICTIM, EXCEPT ME. Any other Judge in the Country would have thrown this case out on day one. He’s an out of control “Nut Job,” who fined me $10,000 over a ridiculous Gag Order so that the publicity for the day would take over from the fact that Racist James and the Judge’s Star Witness admitted LYING TO CONGRESS on the stand - CASE OVER!

trying to imagine the consequences of any of us saying this about the judge actively presiding over our trial and really coming up short with how bad it would be.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
judges are cowards armed only with a tiny hammer. I bet I could take most judges one on one. the robes are the liability, makes it easy to set up a hockey punch

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

new bagel place opened up down the street

they offer both bagels at double the price of the local joint that's been here and they also have, guess what, that's right, scooped bagels

invlwhen
Jul 28, 2012

please do your best
tūp

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

kaleedity posted:

new bagel place opened up down the street

they offer both bagels at double the price of the local joint that's been here and they also have, guess what, that's right, scooped bagels

mother of god

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

https://youtube.com/shorts/BW1xERVViyI?feature=shared

heck of a room!

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lol :yooge: NO VICTIM, EXCEPT ME

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Also, you get same amount of nutrition if you eat a bowl of sugar cubes as you do a bagel.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Also, you get same amount of nutrition if you eat a bowl of sugar cubes as you do a bagel.

That's why I order my bowls of sugar cubes scooped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

Only registered members can see post attachments!