Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

30.5 Days posted:

Israel dipped its toe into potentially starting its ground invasion. Toe eaten by hamas. Israel is within gaza at one point of entry less than a hundred meters from the border, according to hamas, but is fortified there. Israel lost multiple tanks. Bombing was the most brutal it's been so far with many dead. Israel is continuing to attempt incursions all around gaza with low success although apparently they managed to get some squads into unpopulated resorts on the coast.

UAE has now taken a position against israel for the first time ever and has called for a new security council meeting. KSA's minister of defense is trying to meet with Biden in Washington.

Didn't Israel also talk about breaking off diplomatic relations with Turkey and the UN? Or was that a fever dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Jel Shaker posted:

ok, doing ukraine style PR victories already is not a good sign

vibes based army

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

RC Cola posted:

Didn't Israel also talk about breaking off diplomatic relations with Turkey and the UN? Or was that a fever dream

They did! Although with Turkey it seemed more like a "you can't fire me I quit" kind of situation

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Honky Mao posted:

Hundreds of IDF soldiers walked into Hamas traps carefully designed to blow to smithereens their cock+balls with a small explosive charge

good

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Death By The Blues posted:

Zionists "claiming victory" planting their flag in Gaza territory but in an unpopulated beach front area

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1718386234467168573

Another queue taken from ukrainen

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

I wonder who will win the battle of Washington corruption, Gulf Money or Aipec money. There must be a lot of conflicted Think Tanks right now.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

30.5 Days posted:

If you're only willing to do good when the israeli K/D ratio hits a certain multiple, then I don't think anyone can really count on you.

Correct but he's offering support now so use it while it's available

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
I believe the UAE are the ones who fund the most think tanks and those guys normally love Israel so I don't think this has happened before. On the other hand, I doubt the UAE is explicitly pro-palestine, they probably just want a ceasefire which has become the standard lib position.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

"be like water" i whisper to myself one last time as i ram my speedboat full of tnt into the greenpeace yacht for being libs

Did not know you were French.

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

RealityWarCriminal posted:

vibes based army

hope hamas kills them all cuz tiktok pogroms would be loving cringe.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I wouldn't be surprised if the UAE threatened to spike oil prices unless a ceasefire is reached or the US withdraws from the region so they can handle it. Greater Israel (as the Zionists have outlined) includes the upper half of the UAE iirc, so much like with everyone else in the region them doing this now should be extremely concerning because it means that they're next.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Israel, like Rhodesia, is a criminal state created by the De Beers Diamond consortium.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Even if the Israelis wipe the world clean of Palestine (they won’t, they’re too loving poo poo at the only thing they have ever wanted), they will never know a moment of peace ever again, they will be eating assassinations and terrorist attacks on a level never seen before until the end of their rogue nuclear welfare state.

Optical Inch
Oct 26, 2002

Soiled Meat
Woof Blister

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Honky Mao posted:

Hundreds of IDF soldiers walked into Hamas traps carefully designed to blow to smithereens their cock+balls with a small explosive charge

found the guy who came up with it

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

PawParole posted:

I wonder who will win the battle of Washington corruption, Gulf Money or Aipec money. There must be a lot of conflicted Think Tanks right now.

You know Israel is undefeatable in DC.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/nytimes/status/1718394732647453114?s=20

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

The real attack must be coming in just another Friedman Unit

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lord of Pie posted:

Al Mafud

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Death By The Blues posted:

Zionists "claiming victory" planting their flag in Gaza territory but in an unpopulated beach front area

https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1718386234467168573

hmm weird that those osint dipshits didn't expose this, seems right up their alley

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Some photos from the Brooklyn Museum protest today. I saw alot of people with the Palestine headscarf, I always brought the same one on Amazon prime. But there are vendors that sell flags and tee shirts on site. They closed the museum and the nearby Brooklyn public library due to the protest. There were at least a few hundred cops standing by in the Grand Army Plaza right next to the museum.

Worth the 3 hr round trip to show some support.

quote:

Here is the link, in case timg tag doesn't work
https://imgur.com/a/UQTsgdO

edit: VVV thank you

stephenthinkpad has issued a correction as of 23:43 on Oct 28, 2023

Weka
May 5, 2019

Grapplejack posted:

I wouldn't be surprised if the UAE threatened to spike oil prices unless a ceasefire is reached or the US withdraws from the region so they can handle it. Greater Israel (as the Zionists have outlined) includes the upper half of the UAE iirc, so much like with everyone else in the region them doing this now should be extremely concerning because it means that they're next.

Are you thinking of Jordan? To include part of the UAE it would need to include like half of Saudi Arabia.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

stephenthinkpad posted:

Some photos from the Brooklyn Museum protest today. I saw alot of people with the Palestine headscarf, I always brought the same one on Amazon prime. But there are vendors that sell flags and tee shirts on site. They closed the museum and the nearby Brooklyn public library due to the protest. There were at least a few hundred cops standing by in the Grand Army Plaza right next to the museum.

Worth the 3 hr round trip to show some support.

Here is the link, in case timg tag doesn't work
https://imgur.com/a/UQTsgdO
you replaced "imgur" with "timgur"

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Weka posted:

You know Israel is undefeatable in DC.

I'm not sure I agree. Israel owns the politicians but UAE owns a lot of the apparatus. If all the staffers and paid "foreign policy wonks" are pushing ceasefire or whatever else UAE wants, it will be difficult for politicians to operate and I think ease is probably more valuable to them in the long run than specific commitments of campaign funds.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Weka posted:

Are you thinking of Jordan? To include part of the UAE it would need to include like half of Saudi Arabia.

i think the big one does indeed do that

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

boo boo bear posted:

tiktok pogroms

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

excellent

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Weka posted:

Oh I meant Saudi Arabia, whoops

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Strep Vote posted:

This really slayed my heart inside my chest tbh, been sobbing off and on all day.

please do something kind for yourself tonight.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

the future is cool

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Lord of Pie posted:

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

thanks for the update everybody

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Israel i demand you give the innocent people of Gaza safe passage from that accursed land. My local tinder needs a new influx of refugee hotties

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Apologies if this is a repost, but here's the latest Honest Government Ad about Israel & Gaza: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Zb9iUi0JM

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Calibanibal posted:

Israel i demand you give the innocent people of Gaza safe passage from that accursed land. My local tinder needs a new influx of refugee hotties

hmmm

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

?

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
Everyone assumes the neighboring countries will intervene at some point, but it kind of seems like they're just going to give token meaningless rockets as Palestinians become extinct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mossad has the opportunity to do the funniest thing.