Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blarghalt posted:

Being a religious Jew and still supporting Israel must be some wild doublethink. like you of all people should know what God does to his chosen people when they turn wicked and sinful

People who still support Israel are people who don't think that Israel's genocidal actions are wicked or sinful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Many such amelekites!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Amalek was a bad hombre.

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

fizzy posted:

People who still support Israel are people who don't think that Israel's genocidal actions are wicked or sinful.

https://x.com/ettingermentum/status/1718422692959830499?s=20

quote:

As for the current state of affairs in Palestine, Ben-Gvir's take is that it's apartheid, and that it's a good thing. In his own words: "My right, the right of my wife and my children to move around [the West Bank] is more important than freedom of movement for the Arabs." In the same interview, he turned to his interviewer, an Arab-Israeli named Mohammad Magadli, and said, "Sorry Mohammad, my right to life precedes yours, that is the reality."

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
amalek you finish

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/GiardiniNoronha/status/1718377714313203868

quote:

Gabriel Chaim on Globonews this Saturday stated that he WITNESSED THE EXTERMINATION OF PALESTINIANS while covering the war between Israel and Hamas, but was interrupted by commentator Marita Graça. At the time, the commentator changed the subject after her colleague's revelation.
GENOCIDE IN GAZA

The translation doesn't capture that the correspondent is too traumatized to speak and can only manage to mutter out phrases like "they're exterminating them."

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

PawParole posted:

lol tankbuster was Indian and he somehow was banned for “anti-indian” racism by a fly-by mod from the Games Forum (hitlerite central)?

That’s messed up.

if only we had multiple designated thread IKs that are familiar with regular posters so that forum mods who basically only post in one non-chat thread would not be forced to act hastily.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1718427946392682803?s=20

Street-level footage of the bombing campaign. Nothing NSW other than the shriekingly loud volume.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/davidsheen/status/1718393088824000737?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Kind of maddening, not going to lie.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

some kinda jackal posted:

Kind of maddening, not going to lie.

Maybe Israel should be nuked asap

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

mycrimes.mp4

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
It is what becomes of a settler state under pressure, extermination-ism is the only thing they know.

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.
Israel as an entity can no longer be allowed to exist. Its contrary to all basic human values. DTA DTI

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

not gonna lie ive rarely felt such impotent rage as over the last few days

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://twitter.com/MayadeenEnglish/status/1718430513243803847?s=20

You see the Panthers deployed in the West Bank lately all the time, so I've looked more into them. The Panther is a relatively new MRAP design introduced in 2019 that's based on a 2.5 ton Oshkosh truck. It has enough armor paneling to stop small arms and has fittings for a Kornet or machinegun but you almost never see them with one. The Panther is basically designed to be an armored cop wagon specifically designed for policing duties in the West Bank. It's only armored enough to protect it from the kind of IEDs that West Bank Palestinians could get their hands on, and this is what they're sending into Gaza. In comparison to the Namer, which is allegedly more armored than a Merkava, the Panther is a coffin on wheels.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I think one of the most annoying things about this whole are ideal is that the US and Israel keep putting people's ranks in quotes to act like they're fake. Like the minister of economy had his title and quotes.

This is a subtle tag to get delegitimizing the government of the Gaza strip. And continuing to call everything a terrorist front is absolutely insane. I mean it's surprising that they didn't do this during the Iraq War, and I guess that's because the intention was the positions like ministry of defense and administry of economics and all this would be occupied by American puppets after the war. But in the gaza's case none of those positions will continue to exist after the war if Israel is allowed to carry out its Nazi genocide.

What I'm really wondering about is the water situation, I'm in a week or so ago we talked about the possibility that lots of gossins would start dying from dehydration. And I'm not sure that I'm seeing that just yet, I mean if someone has something to the contrary great but I thought there would be a pretty major casualty event after they turned off the water supply.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

This is something I would expect from country from the Middle Ages if they had access to modern technology. It’s like looking back in time.

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Nairbo posted:

Vancouver protest was massive. Sikhs showed up.

:hai:

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
this makes me so angry and sad

but also, from Israeli's pov, what exactly is the point of it? to make the entire world hate you?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Homocow posted:

but also, from Israeli's pov, what exactly is the point of it? to make the entire world hate you?

their domestic fash base brays for blood, that simple

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

drat just loving putting it out there like loving freaks

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

FizFashizzle posted:

Mossad has the opportunity to do the funniest thing.

The agency made a name for itself killing Nazi senior citizens, I mean what are the odds?

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Homocow posted:

they don't give a poo poo what the rest of the world thinks about them, as long as the Americans have their back. It is a sorry state of affairs.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

gently caress israel, death to america

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Live genocide scoreboard.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
imagine any other country on the planet doing what Israel has been doing, saying what they have been saying

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Spoondick posted:

mycrimes.mp4

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
edit: wrong thread

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Horizon Burning posted:

imagine any other country on the planet doing what Israel has been doing, saying what they have been saying

There was at least 1.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

MRAP design based on a Oshkosh truck.

RIP Bozos

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Horizon Burning posted:

like germany?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

There was at least 1.

lol

Complications
Jun 19, 2014

Starsfan posted:

they don't give a poo poo what the rest of the world thinks about them, as long as the Americans have their back. It is a sorry state of affairs.

unfortunately, there's nobody that can project more conventional power into the region than the assholes with two carrier groups hanging out nearby

fortunately, the destruction of Israel doesn't seem to require conventional power

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Horizon Burning posted:

Azerbaijan keeps doing this and nobody gives a gently caress.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

someone said it earlier or maybe it was a tweet posted but the majority of the world sees this poo poo as the loving horrific genocide that it is and it's a very small percentage, the rulers and evil fucks in charge, that allow it to keep going

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
you know who else kept a tally of all the people they genocided?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Starsfan posted:

Nobody cares what the rest of the world thinks of them more than Israelis and Zionists. That's why they're getting so apopleptic.