Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
maxey seems good. no need for loser harden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
We have Steven Adams at home?

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1718461483418345633

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/pistons__talk/status/1718460995369136387?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

Jalen Duren Demon

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I had to double check that bulls line, when’s the last time a guy had 50% of a team’s points and the total was that low?

LaVine 2 OKC plz

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Lavine finally being able to play next to an actual initiator would be loving amazing to watch.

Shai and Lavine would be loving sick.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Please stop trying to push your empty stats man on to my team tia

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Love it!

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Metapod posted:

Mostly this mindset is why I want Zach to get some run on a real and not unserious NBA team where he doesn't have to be the lead initiator and play a role he's not good at.

Zach would loving rock as a secondary offensive option playing next to an actual lead guard/forward

Don't give a poo poo if Its OKC or wherever.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
https://streamable.com/trj50p

JORDAN POOLE

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Metapod posted:

Hey man his points count the same at the end of 4 quarters and he gets a lot of them

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

austin reaves for zach lavine and alex caruso. also you can keep lavine

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ghost Dog posted:

austin reaves for zach lavine and alex caruso. also you can keep lavine

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Dexo posted:

Mostly this mindset is why I want Zach to get some run on a real and not unserious NBA team where he doesn't have to be the lead initiator and play a role he's not good at.

Zach would loving rock as a secondary offensive option playing next to an actual lead guard/forward

Don't give a poo poo if Its OKC or wherever.

send him to the twolves for rudy gobert, straight up. salaries work out ok

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I tend to agree with Dexo that Lavine is pretty close to ideal as a ball dominant player's sidekick. I have no clue what his trade value is, like based on ~rumors~ it's all over the place.

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
I fully expect Charlotte’s new owners to do something stupid to make a splash and trade Gordon Hayward and picks for Lavine

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I am and killing blue Trey Youngs right now

:nice:

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
LaVine would be great on the mavericks and also the Mavericks should abandon defense.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

no………NO!!!!!!!’nn

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Is Biyombo good

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Lockback posted:

LaVine would be great on the mavericks and also the Mavericks should abandon defense.

- my subconscious, 2019-present

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im willing to bet he’s a lot better than you or me

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

https://twitter.com/Pacers/status/1718445675841572954

The threes are good but the best part is at the end when Hali yells at a fan "That's your fault, you did this" and McConnell's reaction.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Zion had a lot of nifty finishes and drives tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUebO9JmoVk

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

He can’t shoot free throws and his fg% is not great. But he will get boards and give max effort.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://x.com/DaneMooreNBA/status/1718485787900015034?s=20

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

This is really good.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
perhaps the Detroit Pistons will never lose again

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I dunno if anyone does defense highlight videos, but, man. Herb Jones would have had a pretty good one tonight.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

surf rock posted:

perhaps the Detroit Pistons Orlando Magic will never lose again

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

He’s my pick for most-rebounds-in-a-single-game this season. And it’s gonna be something absurd like 28

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
ill support the emancipation of zach lavine if people start pronouncing his last name correctly. its vine like what grapes grow on. sick of this tomfoolery

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Imagine if the Kings ended up signing him. It was wild to think about back then but he’d fit perfectly with what they’re doing.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
lol the Clippers are such a joke - KD and a bunch of random dudes can beat the Utah Jazz but the Clippers with their whole team fully healthy for once can’t.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
he fine
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7295154622283418911

And no one brought this up

temple fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Oct 29, 2023

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Red Rox posted:

lol the Clippers are such a joke - KD and a bunch of random dudes can beat the Utah Jazz but the Clippers with their whole team fully healthy for once can’t.

so you don’t think this is their year to fulfill the prophecy?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

temple posted:

And no one brought this up

Sent him into the Shadow Realm.

https://twitter.com/detroitpistons/status/1718428020686393720?s=46&t=GxZoSKgPzb_-zyUnvLFKvg

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Dude was so beat he rotated out to cover the corner 3 in shame.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Wonder if the Hornets could’ve gotten him some help instead of cutting him….

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

kai jones' videos don't really seem like a person who would be willing to accept help quite yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Seams posted:

maxey seems good. no need for loser harden

Maxey will become a loser soon enough unless ownership fixes this stupid team. but he's busy with his new toy so I don't have high hopes

it should be illegal to own sports teams with different geographical fanbases. like when homeboy used to own the Flyers and Sixers, that's fine. but a Jersey team, a Phili team, and a DC team? criminal.