Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola

He said he would don his black costume to go “mudding”, to cover himself in “poo poo”

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Regarde Aduck posted:

it's not really a gimmick... he's just posting things in the thread

:lolplant:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/Terror_Alarm/status/1717796172629250121

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Finally the end of robot apartheid on the internet approaches

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s3a64aQvHR1z0lvw3.mp4

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

what in the god drat. Benny drowned in his home!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:haibrow:

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

I want to know what Ireland did to end up on the forces of darkness side between Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
e: also, India and Pakistan, united in darkness

The Leck has issued a correction as of 13:30 on Oct 29, 2023

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
there's no way NATO stans don't get super hard thinking about a fleet of star destroyers blasting the gently caress out of a planet that has defied the rules based international order

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

The Leck posted:

I want to know what Ireland did to end up on the forces of darkness side between Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
e: also, India and Pakistan, united in darkness

tory scum

George Russell rear end meme

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

there's no way NATO stans don't get super hard thinking about a fleet of star destroyers blasting the gently caress out of a planet that has defied the rules based international order

They're just called destroyers, and nowadays they mostly accompany carriers, but yeah

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

ArmedZombie posted:

tory scum

George Russell rear end meme

I was going to post that same question as an ironic reference to that tweet tbh

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

BonHair posted:

They're just called destroyers, and nowadays they mostly accompany carriers, but yeah

I think he's talking about Star Wars ships

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Why change your car's oil when your girlfriend can do it?

So I was sitting there the other day watching my girlfriend change the oil in my car, and I was getting pissed because she kept struggling when she tried to unscrew the filter. I was even more pissed than usual because I was playing videogames as I supervised her from inside the house, until I finally had to put the controller down and go outside to yell at her.

I stood out there in my underwear on a Saturday morning screaming at the top of my lungs. Then my neighbor, who's a total pussy, comes by and says "you shouldn't be yelling at your girlfriend like that." I wasn't going to stand there and just take it, so I socked him one right in the colon. His wife was bringing groceries inside when this happened, and as if it wasn't bad enough that I had to stop playing video games to go outside and yell, now this bitch was screaming at me like it was my fault.

I couldn't understand what she was shrieking about, as she was flapping her arms in the air and screaming. She started crying when she saw the busted colon I gave her pussy husband, so she took one of her shoes off and threw it at me. I caught the shoe between my pecs and I started to laugh like a pirate. Then she started walking towards me to take her shoe back, and there was no way I was going to let this bitch get near my chest so I body slammed her into a cactus that happened to be there. She got up and was uglier than before, so I did what I always do when women start to cry: I went back inside to play video games.

That wasn't the end of it though, it turns out the cranky old hag across the street saw all of this going on, so she came over to do what women do best: bitch. When I opened the door she was standing there in a partly transparent night gown, and it totally ruined the prospect of having a boner for at least 50 years. I was just starting to change my mind about the night gown when she started screeching at me and her stupid cat that she was holding started to hiss. So I took the cat and punted it over my neighbor's fence. She started crying "oh no! My cat! What have you done with my cat?!" I was laughing my rear end off, then the bitch tried to scratch me so I gave her a round house kick and dislocated her hip. I was laughing so hard I poo poo my pants.

948,956 people have commended me for busting my neighbor's hip.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I was wandering around aimlessly at work the other day when I saw a group of co-workers watching a video of some war footage in Afghanistan. It was a good opportunity to be unproductive, so naturally I stood there and watched. The video was in black and white, and was shot from the point of view of the gunship as it fired explosive rounds at people. There was a little cross hair on the screen, and you could hear chatter of the pilot as he dropped the bombs.

Every time the pilot clicked the trigger button, it resulted in an explosion a few seconds later. They were literally firing thousands of rounds per minute, easily using hundreds of thousands of dollars in ammunition on people; not tanks, not turrets, not even jeeps, but people. So this gave me an idea: rather than using $100,000 worth of ammo, why don't we take $100,000, convert it to pennies, then drop the pennies on people instead? You could get 10 million pennies for $100,000, which should be able to fill at least 40 bags full of pennies. Thus we could drop bags of pennies more frequently than bombs, which could mean big savings for our military. Hell, you don't even have to drop them in bags to kill people. You could tape the pennies together 10 at a time and drop them from a height of 5,000 feet and kill drat near everything on the ground (and in a war on terrorism™, this is exactly what you'd want to do).

Instant reparations I call it: operation penny-drop. It's the perfect way to win a war. Even the hippies won't be bitching because after the war is over and we've killed all the terrorists, the people who are still alive can rebuild their country by picking the pennies from the skulls of the dead people. Not only will we have won the war, but we don't even have to worry about paying war reparations. It's the perfect plan because everybody wins. We kill all the evil terrorists, and give them some of our own currency to rebuild their country with. Eventually when we open the first Starbucks in their country, we won't even have to worry about currency exchange because they can use the left-over money to buy beverages, and let's face it, who could resist an ice cold frappuccino after a long war?

The military probably won't consider this idea because it's too good. Realistically, the military will probably continue to drop traditional bombs. However, it's a well-known fact that a percentage of bombs we drop every year won't detonate. When we're talking about bombs that cost over $100,000, that could add up quickly, so what can we do in case the bombs don't go off? Simple: strap bombs to the back of german shepherds:

The idea is that if the bomb doesn't go off, and the german shepherd's back doesn't break, then the enemy would be in for a nasty surprise when they'd try to retrieve our weapons. Sure a few dogs would die as collateral damage, but it would totally be worth it to see the expression on the terrorist's face when they get attacked by our german shepherds. The CIA could capture this with spy satellites and put together a "Terrorist Bloopers" video, which could mean more money for our military. I can't believe nobody thought of this idea until now.

708,777 military commanders think these ideas rule and are considering deploying operation penny-drop.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
do the numbers at the end have any significance

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

died WITH vaccine not OF it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

ArmedZombie posted:

died WITH vaccine not OF it

Why are you posting photos of me

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

do the numbers at the end have any significance

i think its just page views

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
pls do not get nite crew drunk

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

KORNOLOGY posted:

pls do not get nite crew drunk

Please do not get water wet.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hi Elon!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:wth:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

what's getfiscal been up to lately

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

face check FALSE
biden pulled us out of afghanistan

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

what's getfiscal been up to lately

been a month or two since ive been on twitter, but he's still getfiscaling the poo poo out of the place last i looked

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

been a month or two since ive been on twitter, but he's still getfiscaling the poo poo out of the place last i looked

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1717760130022813838

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1718710697906123053

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol