Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

listen to Arab voices...
hinkle's a nazi, tho, not a grifter. his own selfish reasons are nazism. he hates hilter 2 but loves hitler 1

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

R. Mute posted:

hinkle's a nazi, tho, not a grifter. his own selfish reasons are nazism. he hates hilter 2 but loves hitler 1

he's hyped for hitler 3

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Yeah also posting him here has none of the supposed advantage having a rush Limbaugh comes with, it's just posting rush Limbaugh here

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Middle East Spectator posted:

— 🇺🇸/🇮🇷 BREAKING: U.S. F-16 fighter jets are currently striking 'IRGC-affiliated targets' in Al-Bukamal

@Middle_East_Spectator
(from t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/3000, via tgsa)

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

headline describes the lynch mob as "Pro-Palestine Supporters"

Switzerland rolled back on its ban of Palestine-Solidarity Marches so our media is working around the clock to equate Palestinian solidarity with terrorism itself

https://twitter.com/20min/status/1718724705044021514

lots of German media picking up the story big time too

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

jackson honkler is a freaking CHUD!!! :argh:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

R. Mute posted:

he also clearly wants to leverage this to increase his reach & perceived authenticity and interaction with public discourse on this to subtly shift people's views towards antisemitism in general and point them towards rightwing radicalism pipelines

what he's doing is out of no compassion nor sense of justice for the arab people, or even to hurt israel, he wants to go after jews in the us and wants to get other people to in the long run

nazis are nazis, if u wouldn't defend ukraine nazis dont pop smoke for that dude either

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

R. Mute posted:

This is disturbing. I thought he was a Maga-Communist. Is there any articles or Twitter links I can share with other people about this?

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
let he who loves no hitler cast the first stone

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

harden your farts goons

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

also more attacks on us bases in syria and iraq

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

PawParole posted:

This is disturbing. I thought he was a Maga-Communist. Is there any articles or Twitter links I can share with other people about this?

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1718380134263042396

Grilled Beef
Oct 27, 2023
so IDF saying 311 of their guys killed, and they only got 13 Hamas.

lol at K:D ratio

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

FirstnameLastname posted:

he also clearly wants to leverage this to increase his reach & perceived authenticity and interaction with public discourse on this to subtly shift people's views towards antisemitism in general and point them towards rightwing radicalism pipelines

what he's doing is out of no compassion nor sense of justice for the arab people, or even to hurt israel, he wants to go after jews in the us and wants to get other people to in the long run

nazis are nazis, if u wouldn't defend ukraine nazis dont pop smoke for that dude either

maybe so, but if it makes al saqr happy im not going to demand people stop posting Erdogan either. not my turn.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1619729968451428352

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1671624818473705472

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1684652284041367552

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1679546027823513601

I looked up hitler 1 and it seems he doesn’t have a good view of him

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Blarghalt posted:

This is a golden Qassam rocket. All craftshamassship is of the highest quality. It is encrusted with obsidian glass, decorated with bronze, and studded with square sapphires and polished whale bone. On the item is an image of Hamas fighters in a tunnel. The Hamas fighters are shooting Israelis. On the item is an image of Benjamin Netanyahu. He is kneeling before a statue of Hitler. On the item is an image of Palestinian with a rock. The Palestinian is throwing the rock at a tank. The tank is exploding.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Grilled Beef posted:

votekick iof for killfeeding

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
he sucks rear end but let him cook idk

just make sure to dispose of your toys when you're done

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Grilled Beef posted:

is this referring to just the recent excursions into gaza, or is it 311 KIA total since october 7?

because lol and lmao if it’s the former, jesus christ

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

PawParole posted:

I looked up hitler 1 and it seems he doesn’t have a good view of him

yeah the surviving Strasser brother wasn't a huge Hitler fan either

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Grilled Beef posted:

Israel slam picking invoker and running mid

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
My B. I didn’t know the dude was a nazi. I’ll better vet my tweets from now on. :smith:

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

PostNouveau posted:

I question the combat effectiveness of the IDF Nerdlinger Brigade

on the plus side it'll help get some of the folks affected by the recent waves of tech layoffs back to work sooner

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

If Hamas wants to form an anti-zionist alliance with Nazis then we don't have the right to say anything. Some of you don't seem to understand what uncritical support actually means

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

thoughts from Dr. Julia Steinberger, on the game the West is playing and where we're headed: Israel as a template for managing a transition to Ecofascism

Julia Steinberger posted:

Here are some rules of this new hegemonic world order:

1. If you are on the wrong side of a border you want to cross, you & all yours will be shot and massacred.

2. If you & all yours are on a piece of land that someone else wants, your cities & villages will be destroyed, you and yours will be killed, imprisoned, displaced.

3. If you dare protest and criticize the hegemon, you will lose everything: work, reputation, protection.

4. At every turn, you will be forced to chose sides: stay part of the hegemon and align yourself with destruction, inequality, atrocities - or lose everything, become an unperson, with no power to protect those you love. At every stage, the circle of unpersons will become larger, and the pressure to conform to the hegemon more intense.

At first, when I read these words from the Colombian President Petro Gustavo, I thought he was correct in some academic sense. Now I realize he was simply reading the situation completely correctly, and I was late in seeing it.

Petro Gustavo posted:

The barbarity of consumption based on the death of others leads us to an unprecedented rise of fascism, and therefore, to the death of democracy and freedom. It's barbarism, or global 1933, as I call it. 1933 was the year Hitler came to power.

What we see in Palestine will also be the suffering in the world of all the peoples of the south.

The West defends its excessive consumption and its standard of living based on destroying the atmosphere and climate, and to defend it, knowing that it will cause the exodus from the south to the north, and not only of the Palestinian people; he is ready to respond with death. It does not want to transform its economic system except as far as the market goes to decarbonize it. And he knows that the effort will be minuscule to save life on the planet. His policy seeks to defend the consumption bubble of the rich on the planet and not save humanity, whose majority is disposable, like the children of Gaza.

That's why the strong anti-immigration policies, the concentration camps for immigrants, the thousands of dead shipwrecks, that's why the Darién plug, that's why the economic blockades of rebel countries.

The right in the West sees the solution to the climate crisis as a "final solution", the right once again dreams of Hitler and conquers the majority of the rich and Aryan peoples of the West and our Latin American oligarchies, who do not see another world where live than that of the "malls" of Florida or Madrid.

The southern right uses violence, they break democracy, they feel, in the north, legitimized to do so. They believe they can kill and commit genocide, they just need the blessing of world power.

We are going to barbarism if we do not change power. The life of humanity, and especially of the people of the south, depends on the way in which humanity chooses the path to overcome the climate crisis produced by the wealth of the north. Gaza is just the first experiment in considering us all disposable.

webcams for christ has issued a correction as of 21:46 on Oct 29, 2023

Grilled Beef
Oct 27, 2023

Comrade Koba posted:

is this referring to just the recent excursions into gaza, or is it 311 KIA total since october 7?

because lol and lmao if it’s the former, jesus christ

the only post Oct7th deaths they admitted up until now was a squad of special forces in a plane crash (that Hamas said they shot down and Israel lied about was a mechanical failure)

so either way we are talking >300 since they went in this weekend

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Kunster posted:

Correct!

holy moly

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Nasrallah is coming

https://twitter.com/EyesOnSouth1/status/1718731430509908073

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
This is going to be an insane week

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1718728791403504064

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

back on topic. something very obvious but adds to the weight of evidence and Lebanon's complaint to the UN I guess.
https://twitter.com/RSF_inter/status/1718660707233706408?s=20

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

hope those dodge challengers were worth having just to end up facing a very angry hamas

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Grilled Beef posted:

wow, 311? that sounds like a beautiful disaster

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Grilled Beef posted:

the only post Oct7th deaths they admitted up until now was a squad of special forces in a plane crash (that Hamas said they shot down and Israel lied about was a mechanical failure)

so either way we are talking >300 since they went in this weekend

they had posted like 300 idf dead from oct 7th, well before the ground incursions started

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Updates from aljazeera:-

Hamas has performed a double envelopment offense

- after destroying the two tanks inside gaza, israel attempted to push forward to drive the anti-armor team away from their forces and to rescue the tanks that were on fire.

- suddenly A hamas team infiltrated behind Israeli lines in Erez in Israel to perform a harassment campany

- when the tanks got distracted, Hamas performed a Mass Mortar/Anti-Armor frontal attack, enveloping the israeli force and entrapping them.

- battle is still occuring

holy poo poo, we're 3 weeks into this and it's HAMAS who is on the front foot!!

imagine getting hit with the ol' hearts of iron encirclement in 2023

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

translations aren’t working

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Man, a whole lotta people sure are getting probated!

Anyway, Palestine Rulez and Israel Drools

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

on oct 7th hamas caught a lot of idf with their pants down and killed a bunch while they were still in their barracks

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

sinister news from China

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1718696719561761116

quote:

The acrimony has reached as far as “Schindler’s List,” the 1993 movie about a German industrialist who tries to save his Jewish employees from the Holocaust. In recent days, the film was hit with a flood of bad reviews on video-streaming site Bilibili and movie-review platform Douban.
[...]
Since the Oct. 7 attack, China’s government-run media have focused on the Israeli response, sometimes with selective or incomplete information. State media reporting on a hospital explosion in Gaza have mentioned Palestinian claims that Israel was behind the attack but not intelligence and video footage suggesting the opposite: that the hospital was hit by a failed rocket meant for Israel.
[...]
As a result, many social-media attacks aimed at Jews and the Jewish state have been driven by footage of injured children and other horrors in the aftermath of the hospital blast. “Bombing a hospital and killing children is genocide. Forget all the movies and shows about Jews’ sufferings,” a user wrote in a comment on Chinese microblogging platform Weibo, which received nearly 4,000 likes.
[...]
The signs of a shift in Chinese sentiment coincide with rising nationalism and anger at the West, especially the U.S. A review of English-language posts by Chinese official accounts on various platforms shows efforts by state media to paint the U.S. and its allies as warmongering forces behind conflict in the Middle East, said Jessica Brandt, a policy director at the Brookings Institution, a Washington-based think tank.

https://archive.li/apVDu#selection-4631.0-4637.37

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

Scarabrae posted:

translations aren’t working

CNN, citing American sources: A US Marine Corps quick reaction force is moving towards the eastern Mediterranean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

I urge the moderators of this thread to seek a humanitarian pause in the probes