Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I live in Denver and the snow is already letting up significantly. We got a good amount overnight but I would expect the field to be clear. Probably some mild wind throughout the game and it is quite cold, but I doubt it will have a huge impact on the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

I'm running a huge hot take week, benching Olave and DJ Moore in favor of Nico Collins and Jakobi Meyers.
Almost want to slot Addison over Lamb as well.
:tif:

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Those seem pretty reasonable to me.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

AnacondaHL posted:

I'm running a huge hot take week, benching Olave and DJ Moore in favor of Nico Collins and Jakobi Meyers.

I really debated on benching Olave for Meyers too, but ultimately I left Olave in. I guess we’ll see who feels dumber later today.

Currently regretting not playing McLaurin over either of these guys right now.

Bird in a Blender fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Oct 29, 2023

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???

AnacondaHL posted:

hook this poo poo up to my veins

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

AnacondaHL posted:

Wish you would've posted earlier to give me the stones to bench Olave. I hate owning him.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So Mahomes was nauseous and on fluids all night. That's great, awesome. Starting him in three leagues so we'll see

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I have more points today from a TE (3.4 from Thomas) than I ever have had this season

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

My opponent has Dallas DST :(

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Dango Bango posted:

Wish you would've posted earlier to give me the stones to bench Olave. I hate owning him.

After getting arrested you either get put in the doghouse or score 30, nothing in-between.

Also very happy I pulled the trigger to go back to Lamb over Addison so far!

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Fuuuuuuck Waller is out.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

My opponent dropped Howell and picked up Russ at the last minute and at least for right now I’m very glad he did that.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

ferroque posted:

My opponent has Dallas DST :(

I have the Cowboys D/ST AND CeeDee Lamb, who is having his best game of the season basically.

But then I also have Jalen Hurts and Dallas Goedert and they are getting pushed around by Washington.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Cool. Missed that note that Hubbard is now the starter over Sanders. Not that either of them is worth a poo poo

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Cnidario posted:

Fuuuuuuck Waller is out.

Legitimately shocked it took this long.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Thank you, CeeDee Lamb. Thank you.

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
CeeDee has been my most disappointing pick of the draft this season but dang did he do it big today.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

ShowTime posted:

CeeDee has been my most disappointing pick of the draft this season but dang did he do it big today.

If he was/is your biggest draft disappointment, then you are living a charmed life. I have multiple Miles Sanders and Mattison teams.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'm going up against Lamb and cowboys defense today. Guess I can just check out now.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

If I play Shaheed he gets single digits, if I bench him he is a guaranteed double-digit guy

Fantasy sports baby!

DoctaFun
Dec 12, 2005

Dammit Francis!
Sweet, I have by far the most pints against in my league and *checks notes* going up against Adam and CeeDee today. Makes sense!

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Cam Akers stuffing Mattison into a locker and taking his lunch money is really screwing with a lot of my leagues

Also that AJ Brown dropped td that turned into a Hurts fumble might have cost me a couple hundred bucks in DFS :mad:

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Cam Akers stuffing Mattison into a locker and taking his lunch money is really screwing with a lot of my leagues

Also that AJ Brown dropped td that turned into a Hurts fumble might have cost me a couple hundred bucks in DFS :mad:

Benched Mattison for White last minute Thursday. Good move!

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005

Docjowles posted:

Glad you mentioned Akers. He's on waivers and I'm gonna try and grab him, but I have to wait and hope no one else realizes he's still there.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Freaquency posted:

If I play Shaheed he gets single digits, if I bench him he is a guaranteed double-digit guy

Fantasy sports baby!

This is me with Rhamondre Stevenson.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Nuk has 51 points on my bench so far. Awesome

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Dango Bango posted:

Yeah it's super frustrating. I blame Carr :colbert:

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

coronaball posted:

If he was/is your biggest draft disappointment, then you are living a charmed life. I have multiple Miles Sanders and Mattison teams.

This is false, I now have zero Miles Sanders teams after rage-dropping him everywhere.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

MakaVillian posted:

Yeah it's super frustrating. I blame Carr :colbert:

It’s all Taysom in the freaking end zone so there’s no passes :argh:

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I need to drop Najee Harris just so I stop putting him in a lineup.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

coronaball posted:

I have a team where in the first five rounds I took Pollard, Garrett Wilson, Mattison and Christian Watson. lol.

The lone good pick in there was Andrews. That team is uh not good

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007

Pain of Mind posted:

I need to drop Najee Harris just so I stop putting him in a lineup.

I agree. The problem is that all my RBs are just as bad.

Is Levis good, or was this just a huge fluke?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Speaking of drops, Miles Sanders is gone this week. Good god what a terrible pick.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I have more points today from a TE (3.4 from Thomas) than I ever have had this season

Best TE performance with 13.4 :toot:

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
I'm just very happy I have Tyreek Hill on my team. Dang is he consistent. My teams been made up of wild WR's, Jalen Hurts and the Cowboys D/ST.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Waddle finally showed up this season :toot:

mega dy
Dec 6, 2003

I guess this was a bad week to drop Deandre Hopkins

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
ARSB showing up on the injury report during the afternoon games where everyone on my roster has played or is playing meaning he is the only person I can drop if I need to replace him. My opponent has Gibbs playing tomorrow and it is pretty close so I will not know if I won or lost by then. The team is also one of the 4 teams including myself tied at 5-2 for first place, so the win kind of matters. I have good receivers, but I am not sure if a win now is worth the loss of points later.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Oct 29, 2023

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
And Cousins tore his Achilles. Wonderful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
drat, should probably try and pick up taysom hill, the TE.