Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Dagestan Ronpa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Donating is like… voting with money.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Poppers posted:

Donating is like… voting with money.

Far more effective as well.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Good Citizen posted:

wow, 311? that sounds like a beautiful disaster

amber is the colour of their coward pee

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

you got ruth’s chris steakhouse where you are?

huh actually yeah. there's even a Jared's across the street

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

stop posting the nazi transphobe you bitch

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

DD Geopolitics posted:

🚨🎥🇬🇧⚡️ ~ The far right extremist who attacked a Muslim mother with a concrete slab in Dewsbury, UK few days ago was caught by Muslim men tonight.

Edited out link to videos of violence

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:04 on Oct 29, 2023

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wth....

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Calibanibal posted:

huh actually yeah. there's even a Jared's across the street

two for one, then

two-time fee
Jan 13, 2022

Frosted Flake posted:

This is obviously a problem jfc

Took a few pages before someone decided to not post like a god forsaken coward on this detail despite the repeated flagging.
Thank you for your service.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Calibanibal posted:

If Hamas wants to form an anti-zionist alliance with Nazis then we don't have the right to say anything. Some of you don't seem to understand what uncritical support actually means

I get that this is a joke, but fascists trying to create an association between their politics, which ordinary working people feel an instinctive visceral hatred for, and the Palestinian struggle, which working people are increasingly in favor of, are objectively doing the work of Zionists.

Not to mention that the particular circle of "based anti-imperialist right wingers" in question, are members or orbiters of a para-political cult, turned private intelligence agency, that cut its teeth working with the Reagan admin, and South Africa's BOSS under Apartheid, and the Klan.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Mister Speaker posted:

Just had to bite my tongue at work, a customer came in looking for podcast equipment (ugh already) and she said "I'm Israeli and I need to make a podcast to help my people sleep at night with everything that's going on." She was also one of the rudest and most entitled people I've ever served.

Heading down to the US embassy now, hopefully the rally is still ongoing.

i hope you sold her a fist full of aquarium gravel in a yeti mic box

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

webcams for christ posted:

Edited out link to videos of violence

why would you post this lmfao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

*video of dude getting shot, stabbed, beaten*

guess ib etter share this with my bros in the i/p thread xd

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
:kstare:

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

why would you post this lmfao

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020
Well i guess yet another video on the internet burned into my brain that I wish wasn't.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

apatheticman posted:

Broken clock
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1718358635791741064

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

a nazi who call hitler gay, a shameful nazi

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

zionists... in MY Best Buy? i dont fuckin think so

The Geek Squad’s occupation of the Dyson aisle must end now. This has been appliances territory for thousands of years

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My wife has taken a huge interest in this whole thing after she asked for an explanation on why the hamas terrorists attacked Israel.

After a 10 min convo she started doing her own research and relaxed who the real bad guy was on this.

Flash forward to the next day at a dinner with some of my managers and their spouses, she and another spouse who is a did return home tour yada yada yada and has family in Israel were having a convo with another spouse my wife straight up says 'israel is a Nazi terrorist state and they deserve to die for the evils they commit daily"

Yeah it really didn't go over well and I had to go into a long convo about how the US was at the time like 90% for Israel and as a doctor she could really gently caress herself over if she was labeled an anti Semite or went against the Consent Manufacturing machine especially in this country. Which ended with just wait till the American public start catching up then you can do what you will

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

'israel is a Nazi terrorist state and they deserve to die for the evils they commit daily"

:hai:

also lol

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

After nearly two years of apologia about how Nazi collaborators, Holocaust perpetrators and the literal Waffen SS weren't Nazis, forgive me for thinking that reflexive struggle sessions at the accusation are a cudgel to beat the left with.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

my wife straight up says 'israel is a Nazi terrorist state and they deserve to die for the evils they commit daily"

oh drat

you two still in an open relationship?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I've reviewed the evidence before me and concluded that the state of Israel should probably not exist

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

amber is the colour of their coward pee

piss tape israel

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
HAMAS, do not email my wife!

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Frosted Flake posted:

After nearly two years of apologia about how Nazi collaborators, Holocaust perpetrators and the literal Waffen SS weren't Nazis, forgive me for thinking that reflexive struggle sessions at the accusation are a cudgel to beat the left with.

Here he is trying to conflate genuine anti-imperialist leaders with Hitler 2 : https://twitter.com/Sepehr842168/status/1718621654035681710

We shouldn't be pearl clutchers, but we should be able to recognize enemy agents, spies and wreckers, attempting to hide in our uniforms.

Pomeroy has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Oct 29, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

My wife has taken a huge interest in this whole thing after she asked for an explanation on why the hamas terrorists attacked Israel.

After a 10 min convo she started doing her own research and relaxed who the real bad guy was on this.

Flash forward to the next day at a dinner with some of my managers and their spouses, she and another spouse who is a did return home tour yada yada yada and has family in Israel were having a convo with another spouse my wife straight up says 'israel is a Nazi terrorist state and they deserve to die for the evils they commit daily"

Yeah it really didn't go over well and I had to go into a long convo about how the US was at the time like 90% for Israel and as a doctor she could really gently caress herself over if she was labeled an anti Semite or went against the Consent Manufacturing machine especially in this country. Which ended with just wait till the American public start catching up then you can do what you will

Uncritical support to Based Wifey ruining the dinner function.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023
A spectre is haunting the dinner table

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1718731175689081041

more dead americans incoming

I guess they could be going towards Syria but lol I don't believe that for a second

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Can we get an addendum to the Burger rule for Jackson Hinkle posting?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Uncritical support to Based Wifey ruining the dinner function.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

seems kinda homophobic

Zadok Allen
Oct 9, 2023

https://x.com/sahouraxo/status/1718755833591304408?s=20

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

double nine posted:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1718731175689081041

more dead americans incoming

I guess they could be going towards Syria but lol I don't believe that for a second

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU0PYt7S6yI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Can’t sink the hink unfortunately