Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

which is why I will be voting for the non genocider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

I thought he negotiated a deal with the country we were occupying and then made it Rapey Joe's problem

The beautiful generals kept telling him they needed a few more months until his term ran out and he got distracted by certain matters. then genocide joe took over and by then the taliban was starting the process of rolling over Kabul so his hand was forced.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

FlapYoJacks posted:

Every day I am thankful I didn’t vote for Genocide Joe.

sounds like he’s a balanced centrist now: he endorses genocide of Palestinians in the Middle East, and genocide of Jews in America

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Scarabrae posted:

which is why I will be voting for the non genocider

If you stay home in 2024 and that helps Trump win, you'll likely be partly responsible for genocide of Ukrainians.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mawarannahr posted:

If you stay home in 2024 and that helps Trump win, you'll likely be partly responsible for genocide of Ukrainians.

Oh?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1718655488038969567?s=20
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1718600668489900479?s=20
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1718664105056219566?s=20

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

Readers Added Context: If you stay home you do not help anyone win.

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Lib and let die posted:

I'd love to go to a pro-Palestine rally here but Dumpy Washingmachine Scrots has had climate change protestors arrested before, I'd probably get black bagged at a pro-Palestine protest

touching grass is not always possible which is why you can always post, donate, or vote

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

the most important election since the mother loving civil war

what are they saying was the pivotal election during the civil war? idk what they're referring to aside from being sensationalist libs

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRl212Y440Q

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

I remember learning in school when the civil war ended because Dems voted for Lincoln

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

why would blue sky follow Jennifer Rubin

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

her 20% thing is from her using 1948 borders and 1966 population numbers isn't it? she might be dumber than matty egg

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

if you ever want a good laugh look up a video of Jennifer Rubin speaking and listen to her weird rear end voice

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

much to my disappointment, she sounds like a normal older lady

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

my bony fealty posted:

if you ever want a good laugh look up a video of Jennifer Rubin speaking and listen to her weird rear end voice

biceps crimes posted:

much to my disappointment, she sounds like a normal older lady

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

A hit lib hollers

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

idgi

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1718691454212874335

Golly gee, so bizarre and hard to believe!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

"-pilled" hasn't been internet lingo for a long time, and ur actually originated from a movie -- FYI (also not internet lingo)

Red-pilled and blue-pilled, sure. But show me where "liberalism-pilled" or "NATO-pilled" is used in a movie

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Whoa

The Civil War was a pretty big election so this sounds HUGE

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Maed posted:

her 20% thing is from her using 1948 borders and 1966 population numbers isn't it? she might be dumber than matty egg

that's intentional. her whole stock-in-trade is being incredibly disingenuous

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

didn’t read but I’m gonna agree with the succ on this one just because in this analogy Biden is neo-Buchanan which tracks with me

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

that's what it does: posts cryptic veiled digs that no one understands till it comes out & calls me a terf & then it gets a month off for it.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

and the funny thing about the ankle-biter is that it never comes out & says what turned it into a jaded rear end in a top hat.

did I say something mean about obama in 2009 when it was caping for him? did someone else mercilessly make fun of what a bad poster it is? :iiam: bc it just showed up here one day & started flinging the poo.

for your ease of reference, just a couple years of poo-flinging at the succ thread for no rhyme or reason.

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 22:11 on Oct 29, 2023

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

mawarannahr posted:

Extra hilarious because moments ago they were litigating the definition of "support" so they could slither away from their role in elevating Rapist Joe Biden to a position where he could live out his ethnic cleansing dreams

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

real genocides: Ukraine, Uyghurs, everyone under communism, Germans post 1945

:byetankie: “genocides”: Palestinians, Yemen

open question possible genocides arguable by good faith interlocutors: redheads, the white race, gamers

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Willa Rogers posted:

Nah, vbc's been a troll in the succ thread & just got off from a month in kitty jail about it.

Their gimmick seems to be "describing bad things about liberals...but wait! the twist is that actually they are describing the posters in this thread, who are hypocritical in their distaste towards liberals."

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

yeah but it's a cultural genocide.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/KweenInYellow/status/1718678040610275354

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mawarannahr posted:

i live in california

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
No is gonna answer how they will convince Palestinian Americans to vote for Biden as he lets Israel kill their families and friends.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

theCalamity posted:

No is gonna answer how they will convince Palestinian Americans to vote for Biden as he lets Israel kill their families and friends.

The same way they convince everyone else to vote for Biden: yelling at them

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

"What are they gonna do, vote for Trump? :smug:"

*the day after Trump wins*

"Please read my latest Medium post about toxic Arab machismo."

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
How is it so hard to understand that guaranteeing your vote even in the face of genocide just means the dems can chase votes that aren't guaranteed, inevitably ratcheting policies to the right.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

if enough of you dont vote biden the dems are gonna start reconsidering their stance on birthright citizenship

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/danielmkovalik/status/1718771288628732232?t=FYIlXGfhvkAjg4YyDOVx_w&s=19

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

vaxxed?!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This man is an agent of the enemies of John Fetterman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/DavidM_Friedman/status/1718414223233949966

no possible way for protestors to be organic no they have to be paid hamas operators