Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

The Maestro posted:

Kings need to figure out how to close games

clutch player of the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Need more Rui IMO

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sub rui in at point

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

more gabe vincent please and thank you

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Go Kings imo

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

too much dangelo russell for my liking

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

clutch player of the game

Lol ya but I mean silly defensive mistakes throughout the whole 4th

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron james

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

malik monk owns

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Vox Nihili posted:

Go Kings imo

It’s so true. You’re hearing it more and more

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
McGee backswat - very bad flashbacks

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Vincent what was that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

de curry GOAT posted:

Vincent what was that

dont worry, if the lakers meet the celtics in the finals, gabe vincent will steal 2-3 games playing out of his mind

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

fart simpson posted:

malik monk owns

2nd greatest lakers guard of all time, behind alex caruso

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
Huert Locker

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Finally, a get right game for Huerter

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

no rui no win

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Malk Monk is one of the few smarter players in the NBA who knows to just dribble around here.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

de curry GOAT posted:

no rui no win
💯

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i think.... its over

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Holy poo poo that inbound

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
crowd needs to get their LTB chant in sync

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
whoops

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

humpthewind posted:

Holy poo poo that inbound

you love too see it

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
yeahhhhhhh lite it

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
LTB!!

Also Sasha trusted to close out regulation and OT :3:

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Fox being helped into the locker room and not putting any weight on his right foot. Please come back soon and healthy

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Russell...

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Sometimes the beam just gotta be lit, it happens.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
We’re lighting the beam. Wow. I didn’t know that. You are telling me now for the first time. The beam is an amazing light. What else can you say. Whether you agreed or not, it was an amazing beam who led an amazing lighting. I am actually amazed to hear that. I am happy to hear that.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Squinky v2.0 posted:

We’re lighting the beam. Wow. I didn’t know that. You are telling me now for the first time. The beam is an amazing light. What else can you say. Whether you agreed or not, it was an amazing beam who led an amazing lighting. I am actually amazed to hear that. I am happy to hear that.

It's a good beam. Why wouldn't you light it?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fart simpson posted:

the loss angeles fakers strike again!

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Kings good. Fox owns. That was a fun game, but looks like the ghost of bad 3 point shooting has returned for the lakers.. blargh

And for some reason the league pass app blacked the game out because of the region I’m in. In Australia. Utter dog poo poo service. It did work on the website though, but ffs, it never ends with this trash software.

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Squinky v2.0 posted:

“Thank you for being lit. I’m glad you’re lit” It’s their arena, the beam is supposed to be lit!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Pacers have a tendency to be a "Get Right" game vs teams so Bulls/Pacers might be worth a watch.

Jimmy Butler is out as Miami is in Milwaukee, so less cool than it could have been.

Detroit/OKC probably worth a watch just to see all the young guys on both sides ball out, cant promise it will be a good game, but interesting.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

celtics look good so far. wizards look like rear end

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

its literally a layup line out there

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009