Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Chapo: The Next Generation
that's what got Virgil into trouble in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

bawfuls posted:

He engaged his warped drive

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

metachronos posted:

I'm gonna be honest for the first 5-10 minutes of that movie mindset I thought Clive Barker and Clive Cussler were the same person :v:
I think that Hellraiser 1-2 are best enjoyed as a double feature. H1 is technically a better film, but I find it a bit "tell don't show" compared to the glorious goopiness of the sequel.

Hellraiser 3 is at least as good a film as Halloween 3. People don't like it because it's the point where Pinhead starts to become a more po-faced Freddy Krueger, spouting one-liners and randomly killing a bunch of people when killing isn't really the Cenobites' thing. Hellraiser 4 is good, and is only remembered as bad because it's Hellraiser in Space.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

the hellraiser reboot might be the most nothing movies I've ever seen. it sucked.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Famethrowa posted:

the hellraiser reboot might be the most nothing movies I've ever seen. it sucked.

i don't remember a single thing about it.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Stringent posted:

i want matt back

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

uber_stoat posted:

I vaguely remember a group of drug addicts in a mausoleum and the cenobites go boo occasionally like a haunted house?

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
https://x.com/byyourlogic/status/1717994676878475774?s=46&t=pYXbrsIUxM-F__2KiH5Cag

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Famethrowa posted:

the cenobites go boo occasionally like a haunted house?
I mean let's be fair, they do that in the original.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica

Stringent posted:

i want matt back

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.

bawfuls posted:

underrated post

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It really does suck that Matt got sick like days before this all went to hell

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I thought it was funny when Brendan said Hellraiser in space and Hellraiser Bloodlines like they were separate films. What a garbage series after the first two.

I totally forgot they did a remake.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Oct 27, 2023

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

I thought it was kinda cool. :unsmith:

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

The candy guy is clearly deranged but Milk Duds are miles ahead of necco wafers and circus peanuts

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

milk duds are infinitely better. they're just rolos

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Whoppers kick rear end

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Heath posted:

Whoppers kick rear end

Whoppers are criminally underrated.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Whoppers are loving dogshit. Maltesers ftw.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Saagonsa posted:

Maltesers is the brand name Whoppers are sold under in Britain. They’re the exact same candy.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Saagonsa posted:

lol

I helped decorate a friend's house last night and ate like twelve mini packs of whoppers for my trouble

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Gripweed posted:

Maltesers is the brand name Whoppers are sold under in Britain. They’re the exact same candy.

but they're right

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
there's a mountain range in Antarctica named after the guy who invented malted milk. :science:

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Gripweed posted:

They very clearly have a difference of taste and texture.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Sugur babis p. Good

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Candy is good.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Format your links right.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1717994676878475774

God I hope we get some Matt soon, need his anger among all this awful poo poo.

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

Saagonsa posted:

Maltesers ftw.

this thread is not a safe space for mayor pete fans

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020

Gripweed posted:

They could do more movie reviews

prescient

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Format your links right.

It's not their formatting it's the forums (it doesn't parse X links correctly so really it's Elon's fault)

Here's their post with "X" changed to Twitter:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I'm not sure the reading series wasn't an elaborate troll. The guy went out of his way to name every unpopular candy that isn't Mary Janes.

And I like all of it. Circus peanuts, lemon drops, Dots, Jujubes, Milk Duds, Peeps, Tootsie Rolls, Necco wafers, licorice anything. I grew up in a huge extended family and WWII veterans were always giving me weird candy. The only things I can't stand are these horehound drops my grandfather used to love, and candy corn. Hate that poo poo.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm not sure the reading series wasn't an elaborate troll. The guy went out of his way to name every unpopular candy that isn't Mary Janes.

And I like all of it. Circus peanuts, lemon drops, Dots, Jujubes, Milk Duds, Peeps, Tootsie Rolls, Necco wafers, licorice anything. I grew up in a huge extended family and WWII veterans were always giving me weird candy. The only things I can't stand are these horehound drops my grandfather used to love, and candy corn. Hate that poo poo.

Mods???

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Scholtz posted:

It's not their formatting it's the forums (it doesn't parse X links correctly so really it's Elon's fault)

Here's their post with "X" changed to Twitter:

I know that part, which is why I fixed it when replying. Making sure the url is something the forums can parse just seems like part of formatting it right.

Entirely unrelated though, is there a place that has up the old Inebriated Past episodes? I was trying to find one of the first ones again but the archive I checked didn't have it.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Does anybody else find the Chapo crew's heelturn with Bernie a bit capricious and arbitrary? The viciousness with which Felix especially has been criticizing him regarding Israel is a bit disappointing given how hard they rode for him during the last 2 election cycles. I said as much in the CSPAM podcast thread and got called a "human being" which is par for the course for that snakepit.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Wizard Master posted:

Does anybody else find the Chapo crew's heelturn with Bernie a bit capricious and arbitrary? The viciousness with which Felix especially has been criticizing him regarding Israel is a bit disappointing given how hard they rode for him during the last 2 election cycles. I said as much in the CSPAM podcast thread and got called a "human being" which is par for the course for that snakepit.

literally nobody called you that, they just said shut up bitch.

which, speaking of, shut up bitch

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

I mean the reasoning is right there in the tweet.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Wizard Master posted:

bud have you been in a coma for three weeks or what

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

Wizard Master posted:

Bernie has nothing left to lose, and loving failed the humanity test to support a genocide. gently caress him.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Wizard Master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Wizard Master