Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

RandomBlue posted:

This sure seems like a real thing that happened.

i mean even if it did it's because Israel literally bombed her and blew her to pieces

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Hatebag posted:

cops purportedly use rapid dna tests to make an identification within a few hours, but what sample would they have to compare to? was there a big hair donation drive at the rave?

23andme data has been used to match close relatives

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

how is babby baked

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

evilmiera posted:

I'll bite, the hook to what?

The hook to get evilmiera to post. We got em

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Hatebag posted:

cops purportedly use rapid dna tests to make an identification within a few hours, but what sample would they have to compare to? was there a big hair donation drive at the rave?

It's bullshit, it didn't happen.

How would they have gotten the sample out of all the body parts all over Gaza now? Luck? Are they testing millions of samples?

All we have is this tweet from some Zionist rear end in a top hat.

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

CLAM DOWN posted:

how is babby baked

how skull get fragnent

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

This seems like a weird way to find somebody tbh are they really individually dna testing every bone fragment they find? What are they comparing it against?

Seems like what actually happened is they tested bone fragments from the music festival against DNA of family members of missing people, in this case her parents. So some bits of skull were shown to be hers, which means she was dead after being shot in the head.

I don't think her actual body was recovered at all. But now we are getting a slew of reports misrepresenting the whole thing and claiming she was beheaded.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm hearing reports that Shani was spotted at a Starbucks in Miami this morning and she was wearing a hat so maybe the truth is in the middle

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Yup.

Merkava's running down cars full of civilians on video and given the Western lib seal of approval.

"They were hamas."

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
It's just more bullshit to drum up more outrage.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 minutes!

Hatebag posted:

what, you havent paid a university lab to sequence your dna and mail it to the cops????

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Calibanibal posted:

I'm hearing reports that Shani was spotted at a Starbucks in Miami this morning and she was wearing a hat so maybe the truth is in the middle

that was a load bearing hat

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

smoobles posted:

How Is Babby Warmed

DesperateDan posted:

how skull get fragnent

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

well i got something to say
i baked your baby today
and it doesn't matter much to me
as long as palestine's free

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Unfortunately Palestinian children have extremely thin carapaces due to the lack of dietary calcium

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Homocow posted:

can we get a loving ceasefire, please?

They only want the ceasefire because they think it will give Israel an advantage OP.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

Seems like what actually happened is they tested bone fragments from the music festival against DNA of family members of missing people, in this case her parents. So some bits of skull were shown to be hers, which means she was dead after being shot in the head.

I don't think her actual body was recovered at all. But now we are getting a slew of reports misrepresenting the whole thing and claiming she was beheaded.

well its definitely either that or some IDF dude making up a bunch of bullshit to wring more international sympathy for their genocide out by saying they found the lady's keystone skull fragment and i'm pro-life so i take no pleasure in reporting she's definitely dead by terrorists and mutilated

i dunno, real "pristine passport found at 9/11" hours

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

smarxist posted:

loving up tunnel projects

big dig was a bechtel project, too. bechtel has been a big time cia company for decades and they were even involved in the privatization of water in cochabamba bolivia

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Hatebag posted:

big dig was a bechtel project, too. bechtel has been a big time cia company for decades and they were even involved in the privatization of water in cochabamba bolivia

*looks down at CSPAM from space* it's all Epstein thread?!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

You can barbecue em, boil em, broil em, bake em, saute em. They got baby-kabobs, baby creole, baby gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/Sprinter99800/status/1719032725896647041

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

kinda scared that there might be a hamas tunnel under my rear end.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

smoobles posted:

Kinda scared there isn't one into mine

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

getfiscal's one of the last old school trolls. a dying breed

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

uh huh

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

The hook to get evilmiera to post. We got em

gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

smoobles posted:

Bad news about what's IN your rear end...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Hatebag posted:

tunnels are a top tier defensive strategy. tens of thousands of years of the brutal education provided by war and people still don't have a good way to deal with tunnels

been saying this!!! the US was given unlimited guns to play with so they wouldn't realize the ultimate power of TUNNELS...

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lol he looks alive now. getting yelled at for two years seemed like it was really wearing him down

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

this supposedly happened last night but i guess the idf just remembered after that hostage video came out

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Hamas running its own X-COM program. Everything is based on whatsapp

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
why do you think Elon Musk has that lame rear end tunneling company that uses the sewer digging machines? they want to psy-op us into thinking tunnels suck

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

Gamers rise up against Israel, raise 200,000 USD in a few hours for palestine.

https://www.eurogamer.net/itchio-launches-gaza-fundraising-bundle-and-swiftly-passes-targets

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Hatebag posted:

DNA from close family members

or nowadays it might just be victim dna records from doing 23andme or something. could also be victim dna from personel effects. you get some hair and you're good in a lot of cases

Cuttlefush has issued a correction as of 18:26 on Oct 30, 2023

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

smoobles posted:

you already have a ham rear end tunnel tho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hubbert posted:

you already have a ham rear end tunnel tho

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/Hanine09/status/1718859508691226703

Nothing says "we're the good guys" like bulldozing memorials to your past atrocities.