Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

I still need Adams and St. Brown to be relatively quiet tonight, though. :ohdear:

Nope sorry Adams is going to score 69 points tonight

(Narrator: he scored 6.9 points)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

For the first time this year, both me and my opponent had everyone play on Sunday. It's nice not having to worry about the Monday night game for a change.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Kendrick Bourne tore his ACL in case you were worried about having to roster a Patriot player :rip:

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Bellmaker posted:

Kendrick Bourne tore his ACL in case you were worried about having to roster a Patriot player :rip:

:negative:

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Bellmaker posted:

He looks good too, drat.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Lenny to the Bills. impact?

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

pmchem posted:

Lenny to the Bills. impact?

Probably nothing :shrug: Feels like it would gently caress with Murray more than Cook

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Bellmaker posted:

I'm starting to wonder if someone is my league is cursed. The guy who just picked up Bourne this week has also had Chubb, Khalil Herbert, Kyren Williams, and David Montgomery. Just tons of dudes either out for the season or missing several weeks. Yet somehow he's still in first place. Maybe he's making blood sacrifices?

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
If you are truly desperate for RB depth, you can add Fournette now on ESPN and NFL.com. (but not on Yahoo, since it thinks he is still on Tampa and already played this week)

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Bellmaker posted:

Ugh. He was such an unexpectedly nice pickup.

And I guess some things just happen when you're in 5 leagues, but I can't believe I rostered two separate QBs that were doing well and went down for the season in the same league (Kirk and ARich), and now I'm going to have to scoop, like, Dobbins off the wire. And in a separate superflex auction league, I drafted 4 QBs, traded 1 (Goff) for other depth immediately and have now lost Richardson for the year and Pickett has broken ribs or something. Might have to trade my WR depth for a mediocre QB to salvage my season. It's a bloodbath out there. Championships are going to be won through pure attrition.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
I lost Cousins and the waiver situation is dire, one of the last place teams has Goff and Burrows (1 QB league) they are also currently starting Miles Sanders as their RB2 (2 RB 1 flex, .5ppr). I have Eckler, Mixon, White, Mostert, Wilson Jr, Ford and Henderson Jr. Is Mostert for Burrow giving up too much?

ShowTime
Mar 28, 2005
This week was the first week I made all the right calls on my roster and couldn't have scored any better if I had rostered it any differently. To me that feels like a bigger accomplishment than getting a win.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Mollymauk posted:

I lost Cousins and the waiver situation is dire, one of the last place teams has Goff and Burrows (1 QB league) they are also currently starting Miles Sanders as their RB2 (2 RB 1 flex, .5ppr). I have Eckler, Mixon, White, Mostert, Wilson Jr, Ford and Henderson Jr. Is Mostert for Burrow giving up too much?

Which QB are they starting most of the time? Imo Goff is going to be the more consistent pick given that the Bengals have a harder schedule

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Been surviving in my JJ leagues by having also drafted Addison, not feeling so good anymore with Cousins dead.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Which QB are they starting most of the time? Imo Goff is going to be the more consistent pick given that the Bengals have a harder schedule

They've been starting Goff

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Need Gibbs to score 6 more points that Adams tonight to win.

RIP Bourne, I started you the one week I had you and you were good, but I don't know if at 28 you're coming back from that next year.

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass

Docjowles posted:

Nope sorry Adams is going to score 69 points tonight

(Narrator: he scored 6.9 points)

Guy in my league needed 3.89 points from him to win. He scored 1.6 in half ppr. One catch on 7 targets WTF. He's lost the last 3 weeks by a total of 8 points.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

One of the most talented receivers in the league held to one catch. Fire McDaniels into the sun

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld
I had Sun god vs la Porta. Snuck out a .9 victory. At least for now :ohdear:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
That's two weeks now that I've scored in the 130s and lost by a single point.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

AnacondaHL posted:

Thanks to the small cushion provided by that unlikely Ekeler catch for loss + FUML at the end, I have Jakobi Meyers + 21 points vs their Gibbs + Davante.

Fully expecting another multi-TD Gibbs effort along with an Adams breakout game to attack the Lions' man coverage :thumbsup:

1000% lost this week, lol and lmao

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Docjowles posted:

One of the most talented receivers in the league held to one catch. Fire McDaniels into the sun

:emptyquote:

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
Lol, guy I'm up against had laporta and Gibbs. Now we are tied at 141.86. curious to see how this shakes out.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Docjowles posted:

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1719190817636491536?t=Dd7dWsvQU9nupngPWWQcfg&s=19

If Adams had reeled in either of these I would have lost. Thank you Raiders!

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
ESPN registered as a tie. Now in fifth place with 30 more pts than any other team!

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Sun God scored enough points last night that my bad decisions wouldn't have mattered anyways :negative:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

take me you ANIMAL posted:

ESPN registered as a tie. Now in fifth place with 30 more pts than any other team!

Sorry about your future stat correction loss

take me you ANIMAL
Nov 28, 2002

Congrats big boy
I should have been more specific, when I said I just needed Gibbs and laporta to score less than 50 pts, I meant 49.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Doesn't get down to the wire any more than this, I had Jimmy G and Meyers - he had Adams and the Oakland kicker. I was behind by .01 at one point

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

morningdrew posted:

Doesn't get down to the wire any more than this, I had Jimmy G and Meyers - he had Adams and the Oakland kicker. I was behind by .01 at one point

Ah, the Iron Condor strategy. Bold.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I have slain the rogue villain QuietFeet and made him pay penance for not trading me Trevor Lawrence.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Poque posted:

I have slain the rogue villain QuietFeet and made him pay penance for not trading me Trevor Lawrence.

:sigh:

I lost the moment Sleeper declared I had a 60% chance to win.

Unrelated to that league but gently caress Jimmy G. I figured he'd be a sidegrade from Carr but he's made Davante Adams completely useless.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
With Kyren and Khalil Herbert both dead, and Javonte on a bye, my options for my second RB slot are Pierre Strong and Josh Kelley. Who's more likely to get a lucky TD?

Leaning Pierre vs Ari here. Yahoo really doesnt like him lol. Projected to score 1 point. I mean, its a crowded backfield but he did have 11 touches last week.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Party Boat posted:

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1719190817636491536?t=Dd7dWsvQU9nupngPWWQcfg&s=19

If Adams had reeled in either of these I would have lost. Thank you Raiders!

I wasn't able to watch the game and now I wish I hadn't watched this :mad:

Simply not getting targeted would be less obnoxious than his QB sucking so bad he can't hit a wide open receiver

Docjowles fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Oct 31, 2023

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
So I’m in first place but mostly because I have Tyreek and AJB, and Lamar on good weeks. I really need to sort out my RBs because after Chubb went down I’ve been left with Pollard, Mattison, an injured James Conner, and limping off the waiver wire.

Some other teams have put guys on the trade block like Gus Edwards, Jonathan Taylor, and Raheem Mostert. I’m trying to figure out the best one of those to make an offer for. JT seems like he has the best floor but I also like the idea of having Gus and Lamar because the majority of the time when the Ravens score I would get points.

Is there anything I’m missing between these two that would elevate one over the other?

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I wasn't able to watch the game and now I wish I hadn't watched this :mad:

Simply not getting targeted would be less obnoxious than his QB sucking so bad he can't hit a wide open receiver

tbf JimmyG got hit really hard, and both his ribs and left knee were likely messed up through the 2nd half of the game. I was shocked that he was not pulled for AOC, but just throw that onto the terrible coaching pile.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Biggest underachiever in both my ESPN leagues this week. Feels bad!

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I think I am just going to run a quadruple stack of Lamar/GusBus/MAndrews/BAL DST for the rest of the season. This is all so hopeless.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

So now that Josh Dobbs has apparently been traded to the Vikings, this means that Murray has got be ready to go for week 9 right?

I only ask because I have Goff on bye this week and I have the option of either picking up Stroud/Carr as fill-ins or moving Murray off IR and starting him against...Cleveland?!

Do we think Murray has much realistic upside the rest of the season and I should make room for him on my short bench (4 bench spots)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
With Dobbs that means my Addison/Jefferson shares are saved right???