Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Oxxidation posted:

it will never stop being weird hearing Horvitz talk normally

i just find it amusing that moxxie is pretty close to his normal voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i just find it amusing that moxxie is pretty close to his normal voice.

You know he's just waiting for an opportunity to bust out his Bea Arthur impression at some point.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Full version of Happy Day in Hell is up

https://youtu.be/AH29SKJ_urg?feature=shared

That's some primo Disney Princess poo poo

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

New Helluva preview!

https://x.com/IMPmurderpros/status/1716332293114167476?s=20

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Hell yeah more good food!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Probably right after Halloween.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

MAYBE new ep tomorrow :toot:

https://twitter.com/IMPmurderpros/status/1718433581293502585?s=20

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/VivziePop/status/1718446572290428999

i chuckled

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

All the birthday fanart for Viv is really sweet :unsmith:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

New ep is up!!!!! :woop:

omg teenage Blitz and Fizz

Happy Landfill fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 29, 2023

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Called it on Mammon being a piece of poo poo.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Good for Fizz :unsmith:

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I heard Mammon was going to be Australian and sure enough he's voiced by Michael Cusack :buddy:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Macaluso posted:

I heard Mammon was going to be Australian and sure enough he's voiced by Michael Cusack :buddy:

I heard Zach and Lyle there too.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
nice timing on the "women just ain't funny" line and then the writing credit showing up immediately

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Soonmot posted:

nice timing on the "women just ain't funny" line and then the writing credit showing up immediately

"MIGHT BE A COMMENTARY ON MY EARLIER STATEMENT"

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

gently caress you and your combs :argh:

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Macaluso posted:

With Tom Cardy doing the Juggling song!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I Am Fowl posted:

With Tom Cardy doing the Juggling song!

Oh yeah that was awesome. Also related to Michal Cusack, there was one particularly recognizable nasally voice that kept screaming from the crowd: Zach Hadel.

Awesome voice work all around this episde. I also loved Mammon's transformation

edit: Oh that was mentioned!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I heard Zach and Lyle there too.

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Oct 29, 2023

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

These past two episodes on Fizz have me pretty excited for the return of Verosika. All the Fizz/Ozzie stuff is also making me hopeful for whenever Stolas and Blitz run in to each other again--obviously, I expect it to be not quite that simple, I think it's going to get worse between them before it gets better, but I'm really excited to see where that storyline eventually goes

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Pyrotoad posted:

They should release the Muppet Fizz gif.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Happy Landfill posted:

These past two episodes on Fizz have me pretty excited for the return of Verosika. All the Fizz/Ozzie stuff is also making me hopeful for whenever Stolas and Blitz run in to each other again--obviously, I expect it to be not quite that simple, I think it's going to get worse between them before it gets better, but I'm really excited to see where that storyline eventually goes

I feel like Ozzie and Fizz are there to set the good example of what an interclass relationship looks like so Stolas and Blitzo can eventually get their poo poo together and not feel like they're the only ones doing it. I mean the biggest thing I've noticed about them is they actually TALK about their problems and work through them instead of burying it and pretending everything is fine.

Pyrotoad posted:

I bet they actually combed through real message boards to get this pure unadulterated fan goodness. On another note I noticed something kinda...ick on a re-watch. Fizz's relationship with Mammon is explicitly a combination of idol worship/father figure. And yet when we see Mammon chilling in his web he's being tended to by a pair of Robo Fizz's in...shall we say a kind of compromising position? The implications along with his manipulative behavior are really REALLY loving gross. Like yeah he obviously groomed him to be his personal work horse but I'm praying it didn't go further than that.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
The women aren't even funny line and Vivie's credit popping up exactly had me dying.

I will admit when Ozzie hired Blitzo to try to talk some sense into Fizz I was worried that it was gonna make their very fragile friendship break but boy am I glad I was wrong. Really enjoyed when Bltizo thought twice of blowing the creepy fans brains out as that would probably made Fizz's contest way more difficult.

Also lol Blitzo calling Ozzie/Fizz hypocrites. He ain't wrong. I"m very curious what the implications of royalty and an imp in a relationship providing consequences. Like yeah sure the public didn't give a gently caress but yeah..

wonder if the higher ups might not be too happy about it.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Shindragon posted:

The women aren't even funny line and Vivie's credit popping up exactly had me dying.

I will admit when Ozzie hired Blitzo to try to talk some sense into Fizz I was worried that it was gonna make their very fragile friendship break but boy am I glad I was wrong. Really enjoyed when Bltizo thought twice of blowing the creepy fans brains out as that would probably made Fizz's contest way more difficult.

Also lol Blitzo calling Ozzie/Fizz hypocrites. He ain't wrong. I"m very curious what the implications of royalty and an imp in a relationship providing consequences. Like yeah sure the public didn't give a gently caress but yeah..

wonder if the higher ups might not be too happy about it.

I swear in that moment Blizo continued on his streak of emotional development realizing Fizz was literally out of reach and to let that loose end go. But yeah absolutely valid to call them hypocrites also the forshadowing of them echoing Moxie's song lyrics is *chef's kiss*

Also I don't think Lucifer gives a single poo poo who other Sins gently caress but may not like that Ozzie essentially stole Mammon's toy away.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

loving love it when artists post their refs for their animation! This poo poo is so cool! :swoon:

https://twitter.com/Bidoodles/status/1718854002732061173?s=20

God, animators are so cool

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Macaluso posted:

Oh yeah that was awesome. Also related to Michal Cusack, there was one particularly recognizable nasally voice that kept screaming from the crowd: Zach Hadel.

Awesome voice work all around this episde. I also loved Mammon's transformation

edit: Oh that was mentioned!

yeah, all i heard was this when i heard mamon.
https://youtu.be/v6yg4ImnYwA?t=106

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

"Written by Vivienne Madranno" lol

I love little meta jokes like that.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Also, loved every single song.

And ultra loved Fizz/Ozzy's relationship.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Also, loved every single song.

And ultra loved Fizz/Ozzy's relationship.

yeah i am surprised how much those two have grown on me. i like it. fizz is alot more likable now and ozzi is just extreamly chill.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Now that I've had some time to digest I've just realized the sheer implications of this episode. Fizz might unintentionally become the face of an Imp revolution. I mean from the perspective of his audience he just became a motherfucking folk hero. Achieved fame and fortune from the King Greed openly kicked him to the curb when he got sick of him and bagged the King of Lust as his new Sugar Daddy while fearlessly telling Mammon to gently caress off. Can you imagine how for the oppressed lower classes that looked? He didn't lose a single fan and if anything is taking his entire audience with him wherever he goes from here. I can honestly see his fame full on exploding even further. Problem is Mammon is definitely going to come after him and if it gets out the "elites" are after Fizz I don't think the imp population would take that revelation lying down AT ALL. Probably take it as further proof of them trying to stifle them and that could get ugly.

Also Striker must be spitting blood right now lol

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 30, 2023

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Flopsy posted:

Now that I've had some time to digest I've just realized the sheer implications of this episode. Fizz might unintentionally become the face of an Imp revolution. I mean from the perspective of his audience he just became a motherfucking folk hero. Achieved fame and fortune from the King Greed openly kicked him to the curb when he got sick of him and bagged the King of Lust as his new Sugar Daddy while fearlessly telling Mammon to gently caress off. Can you imagine how for the oppressed lower classes that looked? He didn't lose a single fan and if anything is taking his entire audience with him wherever he goes from here. I can honestly see his fame full on exploding even further. Problem is Mammon is definitely going to come after him and if it gets out the "elites" are after Fizz I don't think the imp population would take that revelation lying down AT ALL. Probably take it as further proof of them trying to stifle them and that could get ugly.

Also Striker must be spitting blood right now lol

Larger balance of power issue: Asmodeus interfered with Mammon's poo poo right in his own territory.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Madurai posted:

Larger balance of power issue: Asmodeus interfered with Mammon's poo poo right in his own territory.

Yeah, anything might be overshadowed by that, civil war in Hell level poo poo going on from the look of it, plus it's kinda clearly just an imp going from one Sin's domain to another.

On another note, it's funny how well Australians work as lovely capitalist villains with zero redeeming qualities. I think it helps that the accent and role contains zero of the signifiers that people are trained to find remotely respectable or sympathetic.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Madurai posted:

Yeah could definitely see this going the legal route as well with Mammon claiming since Fizz is from greed he technically still "owns" him. But again any open retaliation is going to piss off Fizz's enormous fanbase so an actual civil war could be in the works in addition to a lower-class uprising.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Mammon sounds like Bushworld Adventure Rick and I'm absolutely here for it.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

There's a good reason for that :v:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I did wonder, but was too lazy to check.

I demand someone do a Mammon redub immediately!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

yeah the second i heard his "pep talk" i knew it for sure.

I also wasnt sure if it was zach or rich but the screams at the end confirmed it was zack.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Newest episode surpassed 5 mil views in its first day :eyepop:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Happy Landfill posted:

Newest episode surpassed 5 mil views in its first day :eyepop:

probably because its one of the best ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I did wonder, but was too lazy to check.

I demand someone do a Mammon redub immediately!

Not quite a redub but I made this

https://twitter.com/Macaluso/status/1719124445107802357