Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Sancho Banana posted:

?????
How did I miss this piece of angry birds lore

It's not really present in the games but they have a lot of really weird plotlines in the movies and comics where the pigs are depicted as having middle eastern inspired mannerisms, beards, and an insatiable appetite for bird women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you
It's like a game of telephone where everyone who tweets about her adds a new ghoulish detail.

She died with fragments of her skull found.
Actually she was beheaded.
I heard she was savagely raped.
They threw her body in the oven afterwards.

https://x.com/DaraghCassidy/status/1719013398875111842?s=20

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

La Louve Rouge posted:

kill all Israelis

It's death to Israel the country not Israelies the people.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
sorry i don't feel bad for people going to raves next to open air prisons in ethnostates

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

There have been multiple societies where women perform almost all the productive agricultural/homemaking/crafting labour and men only engage in prestige activities like hunting and long distance luxury good exchange. Many were coincidentally also polygamous, meaning that leading rich men traded women between each other not just as sex slaves but also as labour slaves. Generally patriarchy through most of its history has been dependent on servile female labour. The idea that patriarchy ever saved women from hard work is pure propaganda.

Edit: the idea that hard work within an inherently unjust system can be liberatory is obviously also false.

Dudes rock

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Yeah they're saying the mom was mistaken or the phone call was fake or whatever

Nevermind that the whole DNA test line doesn't make any sense at all and implies that they have a giant database of the DNA of foreigners

She had been living there for a while. They just call her a foreigner because it helps the propaganda to call people who just moved to Israel for racist reasons foreigners

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Gumball Gumption posted:

She had been living there for a while. They just call her a foreigner because it helps the propaganda to call people who just moved to Israel for racist reasons foreigners

A massive DNA database on their own citizens is actually almost worse

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

ur av is dope

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Marenghi posted:

It's like a game of telephone where everyone who tweets about her adds a new ghoulish detail.

She died with fragments of her skull found.
Actually she was beheaded.
I heard she was savagely raped.
They threw her body in the oven afterwards.

https://x.com/DaraghCassidy/status/1719013398875111842?s=20

In the time it took for him to think of this post, type it out, and hit enter, Israel murdered several Palestinian children.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Wasn’t there a report a few weeks ago that they had some units come in to extract the sperm of fallen IDF soldiers?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Freak on MSNBC saying there can be no ceasefire until HAMAS is destroyed including the HAMAS that has infiltrated college campuses and the streets of the US

lol, what the gently caress is this even supposed to mean

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
Between this one woman getting brought up 500 times and the "baby in oven" story, we're clearly in another atrocity propaganda push. So good time to mention just how manipulative and dishonest this poo poo is. All of it is in the service of convincing people that the genocide of Palestine is somehow moral. It's repugnant.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Wasn’t there a report a few weeks ago that they had some units come in to extract the sperm of fallen IDF soldiers?

Yup

https://twitter.com/C_G_S/status/1715201224184672554?t=k25rFLpN0JJtevoeYrQH7A&s=19

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Clip-On Fedora posted:

cyberpunk medtech creamium services

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

the IDF really think they are loving Space Marines

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

True but also incredibly normal. I'm just sick of people calling her a foreigner, she was Israeli-German and the foreign tourist stuff is pure propaganda.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

At the risk of burger posting, the US state looks to be preparing to crack down on pro-Palestine solidarity on college campuses under the pretexts of fighting anti-semitism and support for terrorism
https://twitter.com/democracynow/status/1718112101695402032
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1718953650301677793

It's also meant to demonize the mass protests that have been happening in major cities across the US

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

we need a sperm evac, pronto!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Saving Ryan's privates

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

VoicesCanBe posted:

Between this one woman getting brought up 500 times and the "baby in oven" story, we're clearly in another atrocity propaganda push. So good time to mention just how manipulative and dishonest this poo poo is. All of it is in the service of convincing people that the genocide of Palestine is somehow moral. It's repugnant.

It's wild how much atrocity propaganda hasn't changed since Belgium in the Great War. I was just visiting a museum that discussed the propaganda about Edith Cavell, and I don't think we're as sophisticated as we'd like to believe.

Apologies for Toad in the Hole Posting,

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

what to do with the sperm of dead IOF has been a conversation in "israel" for over two decades

quote:

Ever since their son Omri, a captain in the Israeli Navy on active duty, was killed in a June 2012 car crash at the age of 25, the couple has fought the state to gain the legal right to produce a child from their son’s posthumously-retrieved sperm. The Shahars plan to raise that child themselves.

Irit and Asher’s hard-fought battle ended this past September in a precedent-setting ruling. The Petah Tikvah Family Court granted permission for them to raise a child created from their deceased son’s sperm and a purchased female egg. The embryo would be carried by a gestational surrogate.

The court’s decision is believed to not only be a first for Israel, but also for the world. Since 2003, Israeli regulations have allowed for posthumous sperm retrieval for the purpose of later insemination or IVF by a surviving female partner. In the last decade there have also been numerous instances of parents legally providing their sons’ posthumously retrieved sperm to single women wishing to become pregnant. In those cases, the women were the biological mothers of the children. They raised the children, and the parents of the posthumous sperm donors remained in the picture as engaged grandparents.

Despite the September ruling, however, the state is currently preparing an appeal linked to the unusual circumstance of the Shahars’ desire to be, in effect, both grandparents and parents to Omri’s offspring. In the meantime the court has issued an injunction preventing Irit and Asher from accessing and using Omer’s stored gametes.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-couple-wins-right-to-produce-and-raise-grandchild-from-fallen-soldier-sons-sperm/

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU

I don't know, kind of makes sense considering.

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1718722275409903862

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Nevermind that the whole DNA test line doesn't make any sense at all and implies that they have a giant database of the DNA of foreigners

it's really easy to do a DNA test these days, parents or other relatives mail in a standard cheek swab test and they can get results for whether they have a relation to DNA collected from remains within hours after the sample arrives. it's what they did in Maui to try to identify all the bodies

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Ilan Pappe wrote about there being demand for the sperm of IOF veterans who fought in the 2014 attack on Gaza.

quote:

The public debate in this country about the Gaza crisis has some familiar features. The public at large deems Israel's actions as war crimes, while the government and mainstream media justify Israel’s action as self-defence. One of the main reasons for this gap seems to be that social activists know Israel much better than the politicians, diplomats and some of the journalists whose business it is to engage with Israel and its policies.

The activists’ presence on the ground, and the reports they post on the internet, provide a far more nuanced insight into the Israeli psyche and mentality that can explain Israeli policies in Gaza beyond the conventional mainstream’s political analysis. Two examples within this short space are enough to demonstrate this observation.

The first is the present drive among infertile Jewish parents to seek the sperm of the combatant elite units who fought in Gaza. This is to ensure the purest and most supreme DNA possible for their prospective children. And it is fully supported by the official Israeli Sperm Bank.

To be honest, these soldiers did not do too well in the battlefield. Conventional armies are inept when it comes to battling face-to-face with desperate guerrillas dug deep in tunnels and bunkers. Possibly the HAMAS DNA would have been a bit more fitting for this purpose, if one wishes to take ad absurdum this Israeli Jewish obsession with human engineering.

It was bad enough to base the whole Zionist idea on the wish to create an exclusive and supremacist Jewish democracy, in a land where the Jews were not and are not going to be ever such a majority (unless they genocide the local population). But now we are faced with a society that seems to be taking this obsession one step further. The rising demand for IDF sperm suggests that Israelis don't just have a desire for absolute Jewish majority, but one of the highest quality: the quality you find in the elite units that devastated a huge civilian space called Gaza.

On the internet you can also find a questionnaire distributed among soldiers of the Israeli Air Force (IAF) inquiring about their experiences during Protective Edge operation. One of the five questions in it asks: “Tell us about something funny that happened to you in the operation”. It also asks the respondent to write “something I learned about myself during the operation”.
https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...el-9674307.html

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Pro tip: freeze your nut before you fuckin die!!!

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Anyone against genocide OP.

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

I know this is all silly and nonsense, but shouldn't they want the sperm of the soldiers that didn't get killed?

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

This probably one of the oddest things about it. I guess its plausible they would reach out to relatives of folks who were known to be there - but you'd think this would be mentioned somewhere/somehow.

Edit: nevermind, just saw another post explaining she had been living there a while.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

External Organs posted:

Saving Ryan's privates

Unoriginal, 0/10

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Fell Mood posted:

I know this is all silly and nonsense, but shouldn't they want the sperm of the soldiers that didn't get killed?

*trump voice* I like the sperm of the soldiers who didn't get killed

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Atrocious Joe posted:

Ilan Pappe wrote about there being demand for the sperm of IOF veterans who fought in the 2014 attack on Gaza.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...el-9674307.html

If you believe in social darwinism or whatever the gently caress else is going on here, wouldn't you be selecting people who should have been eliminated from the gene pool by dying?

“He’s not a war hero,” “He was a war hero because he was killed. I like the sperm of people who weren’t killed.”

WampaLord posted:

*trump voice* I like the sperm of the soldiers who didn't get killed

drat it!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

idf tanks are rolling into Oberlin as we speak

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

quote:

Antisemitic incidents in the U.S. rose 388% since the terrorist attacks in Israel, compared to the same period last year, according to the Anti-Defamation League, which works to fight antisemitism and extremism.

Forgive me for not taking the ADL as a credible reporter of "antisemitic incidents" since they're probably counting every time someone on a college campus objects to a merkava rolling over a Palestinian baby's skull like in the fukkin terminator movies.
https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/adl-greenblatt-extremist/

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lol 388%

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

sorry i don't feel bad for people going to raves next to open air prisons in ethnostates

the entire premise is so farcical, it's like something Eric Andre would stumble around the streets of New York trying to get people to sign up to go to

'"yeah dude, huge psytrance rave, few miles from the fence, love and unity, we're gonna send so many good vibes over to those people, it's time man."

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Fell Mood posted:

I'm as dead as the soldiers I'm laughing over rn at this.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

bros just out there jokin around, being dudes, no biggie

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Fell Mood posted:

It's all going into the same vat of vanilla ice cream anyway.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Anyway, the humanitarian pause thing is worse than it seems because it is predicated on Gazan civilians leaving and not being able to come back. Basically, it is about breaking up the ethnic clensing into segments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

smarxist posted:

the entire premise is so farcical, it's like something Eric Andre would stumble around the streets of New York trying to get people to sign up to go to

'"yeah dude, huge psytrance rave, few miles from the fence, love and unity, we're gonna send so many good vibes over to those people, it's time man."

Bold of you to assume they think of Palestinians as people.