Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

What the gently caress are they even trying to say with that statement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

a visibly Jewish family

I think this was a cumtown bit

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Bastard Tetris posted:

it's literally just "LA LA LA LA NO GENOCIDE, YOU'RE THE GENOCIDE, REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST!?!?" *frantically waving arms*

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Bastard Tetris posted:

that they will "never again" permit the Palestinians to exist

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

"The rules are suffer one genocide then you are free to do one yourself"

thats what we call the Rules Based International Order

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Glup Shitto still stands on the sidelines. The world holds its breath, waiting to see which side he will join...

Dexter Jetster rear end country

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

bedpan posted:

I think this was a cumtown bit

loving Clintons always trying to make it about themselves...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Actually Israel is the open air concentration camp and we have to stop Hamas' from destroying it.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
hope some delegation from the ummah swirlies those dweebs in the UN toilets

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

don't they treat actual holocaust survivors like garbage? incredible

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Vox Nihili posted:

yeah, and there were like 20 news stories about how she was "beheaded" with no evidence as soon as the skull fragment story came out. most people are getting undiluted propaganda

it's even worse on Twitter of course

i heard hamas used benjamin button technology to reverse age her into a baby before they beheaded her

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

bedpan posted:

not going to hand it to noam chomsky but his talk on "technical definitions" vs "what words actually mean" was a great thing

I tried googling this and got multiple links of varying lengths, care to direct me to a specific video?

Confusedslight
Jan 9, 2020

Bastard Tetris posted:

It's them going "oh look how the tables have turned"
I mean more like "we were victims back then and we're being victimised again poor us and don't pay attention to our blatent war crimes just focus on us being victims"

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Dokapon Findom posted:

Friend in recovery saw a Free Palestine sign and thought it said Free Ballantine. The alcoholics are tiiiiiired

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i heard hamas used benjamin button technology to reverse age her into a baby before they beheaded her

they reduced her to tiny size with an Iranian shrink ray, put her in coke bottle, and launched her out of a trebuchet into the sea.

these people are ANIMALS.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!
e: ehh *makes 50/50 gesture with hand*

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Frosted Flake posted:

Some of the cases cited for the Second Gentleman's initiative are just... well...

"On Oct. 8 in Clifton, NJ: A car with individuals holding Palestinian flags appeared to intentionally swerve out of its lane, nearly hitting a visibly Jewish family."

"On Oct. 9 in Detroit, MI: A Jewish student was harassed, shoved and called "loving Zionist" while painting a free speech rock with an Israeli flag on the campus of Wayne State University"

As for the majority of them, the ADL has classified "anti-Israel rallies" as antisemitism that violates Title VI, Civil Rights Act of 1964 and might lead to universities losing federal funding if the Second Gentleman and Dept of Education sign off on the proposed enforcement.

:psyduck:

what the gently caress is a "free speech rock"?

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tangy yet delightful posted:

I tried googling this and got multiple links of varying lengths, care to direct me to a specific video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O98gRV61sw

thank you youtube upload guy who reuploaded this video

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Bastard Tetris posted:

the entire world not standing up and clapping for them while the governments of the west actively support their committing of genocide is, actually, holocaust 2.

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

dtp imo
I don’t actually believe this but Jesus Christ this thread makes me think Israel has a point

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

永久封禁这个混蛋狗贼

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

WarEternal posted:

what the gently caress is a "free speech rock"?

in gaza they're called terror rocks

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

theyre actually sheriff's badges

"howdy y'all! we're the sheriffs of genocide"

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Stringent posted:

counterpoint, joe biden isn't getting koos on the phone to ask about israel policy.

If by Biden you mean the Biden administration, that's not entirely true, though I can't say any more on the subject.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

dtp imo
I don’t actually believe this but Jesus Christ this thread makes me think Israel has a point

how was this only a sixer

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

i dont think im allowed to direct link this video or i might get permabanned??? idk the rules seem murky so if you intentionally look for this video you will see dead people and have been warned but my intention is a discussion about domestic politics and tlaib

there's a video associated with tlaib calling biden a genocider and conditions political support on a ceasefire, which is currently the most high profile domestic opposition by a politician to biden afaik

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The Oldest Man posted:

more has been queued per speng, and i'm not letting them post until it goes through.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Canned Sunshine posted:

Ironic since they view Holocaust survivors as weak and unworthy of care.

It anything the fact they decided to put them on for such a stunt shows how much exactly they really don't care in the slightest.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Isn’t this how Death Stranding happened?

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

So, who's ordering them to where a yellow Star of David patch this time...? :thunk:

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Bastard Tetris posted:

reappropriating Nazism

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Reactionaries are always needing to make themselves the victim no matter how much power they have. It's gross.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
whoa, the warden of the max security psycho wing just posted

speng31b
May 8, 2010

The Oldest Man posted:

I queued a ban plus thirty

e: beaten

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Koos Group posted:

If by Biden you mean the Biden administration, that's not entirely true, though I can't say any more on the subject.

Can we get a perma queued here

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

Honky Mao posted:

Can we get a perma queued here

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Horseshoe theory posted:

So, who's ordering them to where a yellow Star of David patch this time...? :thunk:

I will NEVER be tricked into saying "Netanyahu is Hitler 2"

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

just incredible

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

sigh

looks like we’ll need to get the word out to the whole jizz retrieval team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Koos Group posted:

永久禁止支持种族灭绝否认和种族灭绝辩护的卑鄙狗屎枯死组织。