Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

that was a pretty embarrassing showing by the wizards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Do it Bulls

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
someone who is watching please tell me if the Mavs are playing well I am trying and unsuccessfully trying to juggle 4 games

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Miller benefited from the Nets missing any kind of rim protection tonight but this was the first time I saw the complete package from him and it was great. Much much more confident handle, three-level scoring, some really good passes, thought he had some strong defensive possessions too. Played like a No. 1 option for stretches with LaMelo in foul trouble / playing like poo poo all night

No more complaining from me, I’m fully on board

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

someone who is watching please tell me if the Mavs are playing well I am trying and unsuccessfully trying to juggle 4 games

Let me blow your mind: good offense, bad defense, Luka Doncic, fire Jason Kidd

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dutchy posted:

Let me blow your mind: good offense, bad defense, Luka Doncic, fire Jason Kidd

gosh dangit

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
OKC has been making tough shots all night, and Chet and SGA are just cooking :smith:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Athanatos posted:

Pacers have a tendency to be a "Get Right" game vs teams

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

NO just can’t get a stop

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Shinjobi posted:

gosh dangit

More specifics: too many turnovers from both Luka and roleplayers, shotmaking's been great, not a lot of Lively due to foul trouble but Powell has four blocks, Jaden Hardy got some run and hit a pair of threes but looked lost defensively and had bucket-getter tunnel vision

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Zion has to come back in with 4 fouls :hmmno:

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
Olynyk with a truly egregious flop just now.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

would really prefer if the heat can push this to a 10 point loss instead of 20, but that would probably require someone in addition than herro scoring

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

stuker posted:

would really prefer if the heat can push this to a 10 point loss instead of 20, but that would probably require someone in addition than herro scoring

triple j hears you and he is gonna do his best

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
I was dangerously close to praising the Mavs for taking over this game but thankfully I gave them a few minutes to gently caress it all up before committing. Please post responsibly

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

triple j hears you and he is gonna do his best

it's a good start!

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Tyler herro’s lovely little wispy goatee really fits his whole vibe

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Squinky v2.0 posted:

Tyler herro’s lovely little wispy goatee really fits his whole vibe

So hell of wispy a spider covets.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

love to watch the development of jovic and Jaquez, the future of Miami basketball, happen right before my eyes

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God
Pistons just getting destroyed. OKC is getting whatever they want, and Cade has had an awful game.

Jaden Ivey has been solid, but the Thunder have answered every single time Detroit tries to get back into it.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

love to watch the development of jovic and Jaquez, the future of Miami basketball, happen right before my eyes

jovic with the most impactful 5/4 i've ever watched

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Lol at Miami playing Herro for 42 minutes to make a point or something

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

stuker posted:

jovic with the most impactful 5/4 i've ever watched

Ah, the ol Draymond special

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Lol at Miami playing Herro for 42 minutes to make a point or something

have you seen the box score

they're playing the lineup that has worked, or i guess they're sitting jimmy to make a point or something too

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Idc that he’s played 40 mins for the last 3 games, it’s pretty silly to do in October

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

they need herro to elevate his game for them to become a championship team, and he's going to have to make some changes to his game to achieve it. these first few games have been the tyler herro show to help him get into the new 'role' he'll have

spo's always seemed pretty consistent on, if the guys on the floor are the ones who put them into position for the regular season comeback, let em go for it. it doesn't hurt to give these lesser used guys more playing time in Clutch Situations either

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

yeah i feel pretty confident in spo's minutes decisions, especially considering that bam is out tonight and two key rotation guys in martin/highsmith have been out all three games

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Spo is the best coach in the league and I know the Heat need a PG. I’m just being a hater.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this was a cool game, lots of fun to watch for all but a quarter of it. gonna be real exciting to see where jovic and jaquez are at in 3 or 4 months

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Spo is the best coach in the league and I know the Heat need a PG. I’m just being a hater.
hah I was stuck on the bucks broadcast because the league pass app remains godawful, so I probably came in a bit hot myself

Aye Doc posted:

this was a cool game, lots of fun to watch for all but a quarter of it. gonna be real exciting to see where jovic and jaquez are at in 3 or 4 months
that 4th quarter was cool, was worried things were headed to a blowout after the 3rd. happy to see drob looking better and yeah, just need to hope the young guys get comfortable

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

humpthewind posted:

Reaves may be a sneaky candidate for hair theory.

He showed up with a haircut today.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

humpthewind posted:

He showed up with a haircut today.

Already has hit the same number of shots as the rest of the season.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
glad to hear the announcers supporting hair theory

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol AD is trolling these dudes.

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

Rick posted:

Already has hit the same number of shots as the rest of the season.

And even looked competent on transition for once

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hes stilla bitch

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
*opponent called for illegal defense against the Lakers*

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i think i can convince myself that hayes and wood are good

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
LeBron having fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

LeBron having fun.

slamming the flashy pass button? its over