Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

ili posted:

Absolutely depraved poo poo.

Not unbanning NVJ I mean. It's fucken disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

bee posted:

Don't get me wrong, I fucken love babi gulang too but not after it's spent 14+ hours sitting unrefrigerated. Pretty sure customs wouldn't have let him keep it.

i'd still eat it.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

kirbysuperstar posted:

I peel the top off, eat the insides then eat the rest of the pastry

I do the same, peel the top off, mix some tomato sauce into the filling then eat most of the filling and then eat the bottom pastry, then eat the top pastry like a puff pastry cookie.

However If I'm out at work I just slam the thing in my face like my life depends on it.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
Cut the lid off

Empty out the mince onto plate

Eat the lid (with BBQ sauce)

Eat the mince (with BBQ sauce)

Eat the body (with BBQ sauce)

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I like that Halloween has taken off a bit here but that spray on cobweb poo poo can gently caress right off.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

maxe posted:

Cut the lid off

Bbq sauce? :mods:

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Whoforthenwhat posted:

I'm, not far off. I eat the insides out with a fork then cut the edge bits into 4 pieces and eat the remaining meat and crusts.

That cheese thing. Yeah... You're on your own with that.

You monster.

I eat the inside with a spoon. I eat the top pastry myself and the dog gets the rest of the pastry.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Lolie posted:

I eat the inside with a spoon. I eat the top pastry myself and the dog gets the rest of the pastry.

That there's one lucky dog!

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I like that Halloween has taken off a bit here but that spray on cobweb poo poo can gently caress right off.

It's dangerous to birds and other wildlife. It should be banned.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the processed cheese is the worst part

pie and rice ain't a terrible idea

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh, I missed this post earlier. Yep, absolutely correct - that stuff's terrible

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 57 minutes!

Lolie posted:

It's dangerous to birds and other wildlife. It should be banned.

We should ban outside cats and cars too.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's on every 3rd or 4th house around my place. It doesn't even look good.

At least these guys didn't spray it all over their plants like some other houses did.

I think my local council is considering introducing a ban on outside cats. I know they've trialled it in some areas.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

Bald Stalin posted:

We should ban outside cats and cars too.

Agreed

And indoor cats.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Thats not web! Its cum!

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Halloween is seppo poo poo anyway.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

NPR Journalizard posted:

Agreed

And indoor cats.

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

ili posted:

Nah.

I'm all for kids (and adults) dressing up and having fun. You'd have to be pretty miserable to be against it. I do get upset by the huge amounts of plastic crap that will end up in landfill over the coming weeks.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

ili posted:

Yeah nah.

You're just mad, rightfully, Halloween didn't take off until recently so you didn't get to dress up as a kid and get free candy.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

maxe posted:

Cut the lid off

Perverse.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
I'm ridiculously excited that I have a side of lamb arriving on Thursday.

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Sega Dreamcast posted:

Yeah nah.

You're just mad, rightfully, Halloween didn't take off until recently so you didn't get to dress up as a kid and get free candy.

Candy is also seppo poo poo.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ili posted:

Nah,

ili posted:

Candy is also seppo poo poo.

but yeah on this, I do agree he should've used the Proper Word.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Halloween is seppo poo poo but it ranks pretty far down the abominations we've imported from them.
I'd happily see my whole block decked out in stupid webs and skeletons if I didn't have to see dodge rams everywhere and listen to yank culture war cooker bullshit

ErKeL
Jun 18, 2013
I don't mind an excuse to dress up and get on the turps so I'll cop to it. Not much of a sweet tooth anymore though so the lollies don't interest me.

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr
Halloween can involve sexy costumes, throwing fake blood at little kids and then giving chocolate to all. I mean, unless you're a miserable old oval office, there's nothing wrong with that.

I can totally understand the hate behind Coles/Woolies trying so hard to adopt it, purely for profits.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
if the existence of halloween stops christmas stuff from infesting coles for another couple of weeks then i can accept it

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Jabor posted:

if the existence of halloween stops christmas stuff from infesting coles for another couple of weeks then i can accept it

Exactly! Halloween merely serves as a much-needed bulwark against Christmas. My only problem with it is all the waste/rubbish left over

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Jabor posted:

This is not a popular opinion.

But I like the fruit mince pies that you get at the supermarket during christmas time. I liked buying a couple of extra boxes, and eating them as a treat in January/February as a treat.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Every make shure to check the lollies and chocolates before you give them out to the kids

Someone snuck a packed bong into this fun sized milky way

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
christmas is better than Halloween what is wrong with you manica

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
christmas is fine but it doesn't need to be two months long

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
I'd be completely fine minus Halloween but my kid loving loves it so I hide my disdain, help her with her costume and go walk around with her. We just got back and there were heaps of parents in 4x4s just driving their kids from house to house instead of walking :confused:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I know halloween is an american thing but as a kid I was always jealous because it was in all the cartoons I watched and it looked fun, so its good that my niece gets to dress up like a zombie cheerleader and my nephew as a skeleton T Rex.

KajiTheMelonMan
Sep 2, 2004

I killed a Tuskarr

bee posted:

I'd be completely fine minus Halloween but my kid loving loves it so I hide my disdain, help her with her costume and go walk around with her. We just got back and there were heaps of parents in 4x4s just driving their kids from house to house instead of walking :confused:

Sometimes its easier to drive if you know there's very little participating houses nearby (and need to drive further away)

Or just lazy

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010
It's kinda like parents who help their kids out with junk mail drops by driving up and down each street

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Because it's likely only some houses have "Hey we have candy here"/Halloween decorations up, cause we're still in the somewhat early days of it kicking off in Aus

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
some indication of which houses are participating would be good

say a 12ft skeleton out front

bee
Dec 17, 2008

Do you often sing or whistle just for fun?
Around here people just put Halloween stuff up. I put lil bee's ghost costume from last year over the mailbox and woohoo now kids know it's worth braving the front steps for a treat.

KajiTheMelonMan posted:

Sometimes its easier to drive if you know there's very little participating houses nearby (and need to drive further away)

Or just lazy

Yeah nah it's just being lazy. We did a lap of one block, took us about half an hour and lil bee got sweeties from about ten different houses.

bee fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Oct 31, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Got the sprinklers on out the front so everyone knows to gently caress off back to seppo land coz you're not getting any of my choccies.